Bye

What if I tell you my boyfriend was Lay...

That was how your relationship looked like for more than 3 weeks now. you kept laughing, being touched by Lay's actions, and sometimes quarel, but they were cute quarels. you wouldn't stay mad at him and he wouldn't stay mad at you after you hugged each other.

when you told your brother you were going to study abroad, he was first shocked, then worried, then he supported you. he told you to be careful, to not hang out with bad people etc.

on one hand, the members took it well, totally forgetting the fact that you and Lay were in a relationship, so you'll have to break up.

IU and Myungsoo, on the other hand, were totally against it at first. they didn't want you to leave them right after you just got to reunite after such a long time. but then they wished a lot of good things for you.

Today you were sitting on the sofa. he rested his head on your laps and watched a movie, but he kept staring at you and you felt it.

"oppa, you're staring at me again..."

"just watch the movie"

"i can't when i know someone is staring at me~" you looked at him

"i try to memorize your face"

"huh?"

"when you'll go to the USA, i won't able to see you anymore, so i'm trying to memorize your face..." you felt a bit down, thinking about your departure

"do you really really really need to go?" he asked you, still hoping you'd change your mind.

"yes i have to" you replied and caress his soft hair.

"when exactly are you leaving?" he asked

"tomorrow night."

there was an awkward silence after that.

Lay POV

Oh no~ thats not good at all...! my flight is tomorrow morning...! i thought she would leave tonight! oh damn it!

we enjoyed our last day together by cuddling each other on the living room. Oh, that living room where so much things happened... the first time i met her, where everyone come and lie, rest, play, joke, quarel, smile, sleep... i'm gonna miss this living room so much...

the night came really fast. i took my luggage and put it in Kris's car. i went to Chanjae's room but she was already sleeping, again on the desk. i took her to her bed and left a kiss on her forehead.

Goodbye my princess...

I stayed next to her bed, sitting on the floor and looking at her sleeping face. i didn't sleep at all and left her room.

Your POV

I woke up early today, i couldn't sleep well last night, knowing i had to leave today...well in fact, i was still wondering if i should stay or leave, because my uncle told me it wasn't a big deal if i canceled at the last minute, and i really wanted to stay now... i stood up and looked for the laptop Lay always put on my desk before leaving the morning, but there wasn't any laptop in sight. i looked around and saw a letter on my nightstand.

"To my princess Chanjae~

Hi! It's me, Zhang Yi Xing! kekeke, sorry i didn't have the time to recoord a video last night because i was really sleepy and this morning, well, i didn't have the time, yes... you again slept on your desk! Girl, if you want to become a good student in NY University, start by sleeping on a bed~! cause i won't be carrying you to your bed anymore~
Chanjae-ah~ there's food in the fridge for you to eat ^^ don't skip any of your meals~ arasso?

Now i'm sorry to tell you this in a letter, but i'm going back to China. and i don't know when i'll be back. I'm probably in the plane while you're reading this letter. please don't be mad at me for not telling you this earlier. i just thought that you'd leave befor i do, that's why i didn't tell you...

I also wanted to tell you something a long time ago but didn't find the right timing. i guess i won't ever find it, so i'll just write it now: You did well, Chanjae! you did really well. your parents should be proud of you. You're going in NY for your studies! Yay~

Chanjae-ah, more seriously : i really truly love you, don't forget me please,

                                     To my only real princess : I love you.

From: Your boyfriend''

"Pabo ... Pabo-ya! i wanted to stay! and how could i ever forget you! You ... You stupid heartbreaker idiot! How can you just leave like that! ARGH!" I yelled in my room and Chanyeol burst in

"what, what happened, chanjae!" he saw i was crying, saw the letter i was holding and put me into a hug

"he's gone" he said patted my head

"take me to the airport" i suddenly ordered him and he looked surprised.

"what, no, it's 5 am and i can't-"

"take me to the airport or i'll go by myself!" i threaten him "if i go and tell him to stay, i think he will" i whispered and he sighed

"arasso, ppali"

i rushed in the car and we went. when we arrived i ran to the informations area and asked if the plane for China departed already. She looked at her computer, then looked at me. That was the moment. the moment i could change my future. I prayed for her to tell me it hasn't yet.

Come on Lay, you can't leave me without even saying goodbye...! that's just not right. i still want to be with you, to hug you, to smell your perfume, to eat with you, to live with you! Why did you have to leave me like that... you know i'm scared to death when people leave me... please please, tell me i still have a chance to get you back.

"i'm sorry miss, the plane just departed"

A pain suddenly rip my heart, destroyed it, and tears only flow down on my cheeks. they just wouldn't stop. I looked at the big window behind her desk and saw a plane taking off.

Bye, Lay... I love you too