I told you

What if I tell you my boyfriend was Lay...

Chanyeol POV

FLASHBACK

i was at the back of the car, playing games, and she was sitting next to me, playing with her doll. our dad was driving and she dropped her doll. she started to whine and asked me to pick it up for her. but i was too immersed in my games that i told her no.

"Chanyeol-ah, give it to her, please." our mom said

"but it's under dad's seat, i can't reach it" i replied

"really? wait." our dad, still driving, removed his seat belt and put his hand under his seat to grab the doll. but he didn't even have the time to give it to her. a car hit ours. when i opened my eyes, i saw Chanjae cry while holding mom's hand. i looked up to dad and he also looked at me and started to speak with a weak voice.

"Chanyeol, my son. you ... you have grown a lot... and you must be having a hard time with us, right? now you don't have to worry about us anymore. your mom, her brother, anyone. just take care of your sister. alright? that's all i'm asking you. always be together." he cried while holding both of Chanjae and mine's hand "my boy... my girl... you have to take care of each other, understand? don't let any of you down... family is the most valuable thing in the world. don't forget that."

END OF FLASHBACK

yes. i can still remember his last words. i won't ever forget them.

Family is the most valuable thing in the world.

the only scar i kept from the accident was on my left hand. a long scar from my wrist to my middle finger. i can still remember the day i had stitches. it hurt a lot... and when i saw who came into the same room to have stiches too, i was shocked to see the one's son who killed my parents. he saw me too but ignored me.

Your POV

Chanyeol rushed outside the room and left me here, speechless. he was staring at his hand. i guess he still recall something about the accident... but he won't tell me... why can't i remember anything?

Oppa, don't do anything stupid please~ be careful.

No one's POV

You were ready to go to sleep when the guys entered your room. you immediately stood up and smiled.

"ah? you wanted to sleep?"

"we can come back after practice if you want?"

"yeah, it's only 3 hours of dance..."

they asked but you shook your head

"ani! i like you being here. it's less boring~"

"ah yeah~ you get bored easily here..." Kris said and you nodded

"and this plaster looks so ... boring..." Baekhyun said "let's doodle on it!" he said and suddenly, 5 guys were pilled up on your leg, trying to do drawings and autographs. you laughed at them and turned your head to Kris

"oppa, do you know how long i'll have to keep that?" you asked while pointing your leg

"2 weeks"

"WHAT!? 2 WEEKS!? but that would be the end of our vacation!" you whined

"Guys, we have to go now. the manager called." Suho motionned them to follow him and they all left after hugging you

"We'll be back in 3 hours! wait for us~!" Sehun shout and Tao hit his head

"as if she could go someplace else... pabo maknae~"

you turned your head toward Lay's bed

Oppa. please wake up soon~ it's really painful to see you lying on this bed... and all that because of me...

you wipe a tear and looked at the doodles the guys left. there was a smiley from Luhan, a beach with 13 small people  on it playing in the water from D.O, a sun with sunglasses from Chen, a bird with a girl on it -it was certainly you- from Sehun, a flower from Xiu Min, and a note from Baekhyun "smile~!!! this is a really speacial plaster for a really special girl!!! drawn by 5 guys from EXO!!" they all signed and you chuckled at their childish drawings. then you closed your eyes and slept.

~~~~~ at the practice room ~~~~~

they all came in the room and started to warm up. Chanyeol arrived late and was still thinking but still warmed up and soon enough, they danced like crazy. after 3 hours of intence practice, there were 11 bodies lying on the floor, lifeless, exhausted. Kai was the first one to stand up and take a shower, then they all follow.

"So now we go to the hospital?" Sehun asked

"Let's cook something for her first, i guess the hospital's food isn't as good as mine" D.O boasted and went toward the car

~~~~~ at the hospital ~~~~~

you were still sleeping and didn't even noticed a shadow passing by you and go to Lay's bed. he stood there a moment, hesitating, and removed all the pipes that allowed Lay to breathe properly and deconnected the machine. he then ran toward the door when a hand grabbed his collar and pushed him down hard on the floor.

"I told you to stay away from us"