Queen of aegyo

What if I tell you my boyfriend was Lay...

"o..oppa! what are you doing!?" you both looked away at the same time and were super embarrassed.

"n-nothing, i-i was j-j-just ... i have to go" he said and practically ran off.

Woh, that was hot. i mean, no! that wasn't hot! i can't possibly fall in love so easily

it was almost 2 am so you went to sleep. the next morning, you woke up late, as always, but the boys were still sleeping.

They really are tired, huh? well, I'm gonna prepare breakfast...

you went to the kitchen and started making egg rolls for 13 people. you took 2 in one hand and 2 with the other, when you let them fall on the ground. you didn't feel right, and you fell too, unconscious.


 

~~~~~ moments later ~~~~~

you woke up and looked around. you saw you were in your room, under your blankets. you moved a little to the right and saw Suho's face. he was sleeping with his phone in his hand when he stiffened and frowned. you put your fingers between his eyes and he slowly opened them.

"oppa, what am i doing here?"

"you fell unconscious ..."

"again!?" he nodded

"it's weird seeing you not sleeping on your back oppa..."

"huh? why?"

"you can only sleep on your back because you don't like sleeping on the side."

"i like it if it's you on the side" you chuckled

"aigoo, cheesy oppa!" he laughed a little and patted your head

"you feel better now?" he asked as you nodded

"so let's go eat breakfast" he took your hand and dragged you downstairs

when you came down, everyone looked at you with worried eyes. D.O glanced at you, then Suho, then you again, and finally spoke to Suho

"You should have told me she was awake! i would have bring her her breakfast in her room!"

"yeah hyung! she can't make too much effort, you know it!" Tao said

"it's okay, i can walk" you answered and they all keep quiet. it was a dead atmosphere when your phone rang.

I don't know who's calling but he's my savior!!

"IU? ... yeah... yeah... stop it~ i told you there's no one! ... okay, arasso~ bye" you hung up and laughed

tssh, this girl, calling only to know if i had a boyfriend already...

"so!" your brother asked "what's the plan for today?"

"staying home?" Luhan proposed

"true, we can't let her go out, she needs rest" Lay approved

"but i'm totally fine-" you started to pout hoping they would accept to go out

"nanananana, lalalala, i don't hear you i don't see you~" your brother childishly said while covering his ears and closing his eyes tightly. he new he couldn't resist your aegyo so this was the only way not to see it.

"come on oppa~" you still whined, clinging onto his arm. He didn't predict you would have done that and was taken aback. He stopped covering his ears and looked at you.

This is my chance!

“Ah oppa~ let's go out , hmm?” you used more and more aegyo and he still wasn't saying anything. You gave up and went to the 2nd one who couldn't resist your aegyo.

Chanyeol POV

What was that!? I'm totally stunned right now. I can't think straight... since when did she became so cute!? My sister... wait why is she going toward Kris?


 

No one's POV

“oppa, tell him we have to go out today! Hmmm? Pretty please?” you blink and pout many times

I can't believe i'm doing this to go out...

“oppa? Are you okay? You look tired” you said and grad his arm like you did to your brother. He didn't move either

I know how you feel, Kris... your brother thought and smirked

Why is she doing this right now? We were actually planning on going out... she didn't have to do this... Kris thought but still enjoyed seeing you wrap your arm around his muscles

seeing that no one was moving -they were all watching you doing your aegyo and stared at you in awe- you started to fake tears.

oppa -sob- o-oppas don't want to -sob- spend the day with -sob- with me-e-e-e-e-e~ -horrible sob-”

ani ani!” suddenly everyone gathered around you “we'll go, we'll go!!” they all said and lift you because you were on the ground, whining like a 6 years old girl.


 

~~~~~ in the car ~~~~~

you fell asleep on Lay's shoulder for a while now, and his head was resting on yours. He was listening to music and looked at you

You always use that aegyo of yours to get what you want... you're like the queen of aegyo, huh? because you know it works on us, so you use it whenever you want it, right Chanjae?  Lay smiled when he remembered your face when you were pouting a while ago and sighed I can't do it anymore. I can't just stay next to you and fight this feeling. I don't know why I always have this urge to kiss you when I see you, why I always get jealous when you're too close with Tao or Suho, or any other guy. I think I might … love you?

 

 

________________________

so, so, so?? how's this chapter, huh??? what do you think??

Feel free to Comment or Subscribe~ (both are good too :p)