I have my idea...

What if I tell you my boyfriend was Lay...

You were lying on the road. you could feel blood leaking from your head but you didn't care. you wanted to find Lay. you saw his hand and started to crawl to reach it. it really hurts you to move but you wanted to be next to him. when you could finally feel it, you were shocked to find it colder than your hand. you looked his face and his eyes were closed. it really wasn't a beautiful thing to see. he was much more hurt than you. his face was covered with blood, his cheeks, lips and forehead were cut, and he still didn't open his eyes. you started to panic and shout for someone to call an ambulance but they already called it. now you had to wait. wait for the ambulance to arrive. you were crying and tried to speak to him.

"o-oppa... oppa, please open your eyes. please, just open them... i'll be happy just with that... please oppa... don't ... don't die!" you cried louder at the last thing you said.

"OPPA!!! DON'T LEAVE ME!!!" you managed to shout between your sobs. then the ambulance finally arrived and carried you both to the hospital. They had to put you in an artificial coma so you won't feel the pain. the last thing you saw was Lay's hand in yours.


 

~~~~~ 1 hour later ~~~~~

you were in a room, sleeping, but Lay who has major injuries had to be operated. the boys were here. Chanyeol was holding your hands and crying

Chanjae-ah, i really have to be a bad brother to you for you to always be hurt.

Kris was staring at you

I should have taken care of you better.

Suho couldn't stand watching your bruised face so he left the room along with Sehun and Xiu Min. Luhan, D.O and Chen went looking for coffee for everyone because they knew it was gonna be a long day. Baekhyun was sighing for the nth time, Tao was looking at you and close his eyes

How did this happen...? When ... Where ... argh! so annoying! frustrating! i couldn't even protect her

Kai who drove like a mad man on the road to reach the hospital in no time was sleeping on a chair.

~~~~~ 6 hours later ~~~~~

you woke up. it was really dark in the room. you felt a bit dizzy and touch your head, only to find there were bandages everywhere. on your head, shoulders, arms, and you had a plaster on your left leg. you remembered the accident and suddenly thought of something:

Where is Lay!

you looked in the room and saw a curtain so you guessed there was another bed. you tried to reach it but with your leg, you couldn't. you looked at the clock : 09:56 pm

you closed your eyes, hoping everything turned out well for Lay, and soon fell asleep.

~~~~~ next morning ~~~~~

"annyeong Chanjae -ah~" you heard your brother said "please wake up soon~ i don't like seeing you in this bed..."

"yeah, it doesn't look comfy at all" you heard Baekhyun whisper and chuckle

"yah, stop joking in a hospital!" Suho scolds him

"arasso, arasso..."

you opened one eye and saw everyone busy talking to each other so you opened the other and ... well, you were a bit disappointed that no one saw you awake... they were too busy making big gestures to explain the new choreography, or talk about the next album, or songs ...

"hem hem ..." you whispered and everyone quieten. there was a minute of silence before 11 guys hug you and your brother was squeezing you too much.

"Ahh! Oppa! it hurts!!!" and with that he suddenly release the hug and caress your arms

"Really!? where!? does it hurt that much?! sorry!!" he said in one breath

"ani, i'm fine..." you smiled but frown right after "where's Lay oppa?"

they quieten again but longer this time before Kris spoke

"he's still sleeping... it's been 15 hours since he's been put in coma. but he was seriously injured so the doctors said it was "normal" if he slept for more than 2 days..."

you couldn't speak and tears were beginning to form. your brother saw you and quickly pushed Baekhyun who was the closest to you and took his place to hug you but softer this time.

"Don't cry my baby Jae~" he cooed

"ewww" you heard some of the guys said

"that's your nickname? "baby Jae"? ... hey, it's kinda catchy... baby jae~" Baekhyun started but he only earned a punch from Chanyeol

"outch!" he yelled in pain

"only me is allowed to call her that" your brother protectively said and put and arm around you.

"but oppa" you looked at him

"hmmm?"

"where's Lay oppa?"

"ah, he is right next to you" he got up from your bed and went to the curtains you saw last night. you gulped when he opened them. there he was, Lay. he was sleeping with a mask and pipes and he was connected to a machine. you could hear his heartbeat and started to cry.

it's all my fault if he's like that.

"guys, we have a problem" Tao said while looking outside the window. they all went to it and sighed

"Damn those reporters!"

"how did they know we were in this hospital!?"

"why is there so many of them!"

"Chanjae, what really happen back there? where were you?" Chanyeol suddenly asked and they all gather around you. you told them everything from the escape you had to make to the car accident and they all nodded.

"so maybe the fans told them we were there?" Sehun asked

"i suppose" Suho answered

then, Chen the TV and it was the news. you gasped while seeing the headline : EXO LAY INVOLVED IN A CAR ACCIDENT TOGETHER WITH HIS GIRLFRIEND.

"well, we should have expect this would happen" Kris sighs

"what!? but i'm not his girlfriend!" you shouted, still shocked

"it doesn't matter to them, as long as people watch their show, they're happy" D.O took the remote and turned off the TV.

that's when you heard your phone vibrate. Chanyeol took it from your bag and said "private number, you know who it is?"

you couldn't respond so you shook your head.

"so can i read the text?" he asked again. you didn't want him to know about all the threats you received these past few days so you shook your head once again but he opened it anyway.

you waited for his facial expression to come out, and he threw the phone.

I was sure this was going to happen...!

he looked at you seriously and exploded

"WHEN DID YOU START RECEIVING THOSE STUPID TEXTS!?" he yelled and everyone in the room jumped a little. he waited for your answer but you just lowered your head. Kris held his arm and told him to calm down.

"I AM NOT CALMING DOWN! MY SISTER HAS BEEN RECEIVING THREATENING TEXTS WITHOUT ME EVEN NOTICING!" he yelled once more, ready to throw a punch at Kris when you grad his shirt

"STOP! Oppa! i'll explain! don't ... just don't be violent!" you cried and looked at his eyes. they were full of anger but he managed to calm down and sat on the bed again. the boys left the room to give you privacy and you told your brother everything from the first text to the last one. he was still quite angry.

"Yah." you were surprised he called you like that.

"you should have told me this earlier" he continued and you lowered your head.

"how can you just pretend to be okay after you read those stupid things, huh?" he continued to scold you

"what would have happened if you didn't make it, HUH?! TELL ME WHAT WOULD HAVE HAPPEN IF YOU WEREN'T THERE ANYMORE!" you noticed he wasn't speaking with anger in his voice, but worry and concern. you lift your head and saw him cry. that's the first time you saw him crying and you didn't know what to do, so you just hugged him, even though it hurts you to move.

"i'm sorry oppa, i know i should have told you earlier about that but i didn't want to worry you because you were already tired and stressed out because of practices, i'm really sorry, it won't happen again!" you said in one breath.

"right, it won't happen again, because we're going to find out who this person is and ... and i don't know how i'll kill him yet..." he started to wonder

"oppa~" you hit his shoulder "no violence!" you warned and he just looked at you in disbelief

""no violence"?! seriously!? you've been to the hospital twice because of him and yet you say "no violence"? no no no, i'm not gonna let it go just like that. he needs to pay for what he did to you ... and Lay." he was determined and you knew you couldn't stop him when he was like that.

"but how, we don't know who he is" you asked

"oh i have my idea, don't worry" he stared at his hand