Who are you?!

What if I tell you my boyfriend was Lay...

 

you decided to go to the beach after eating. The guys said they knew a beach were practically no one goes. You prepared your bikini and were the first with Chanyeol in the car.

 

That's in the Parks' blood to always come 1st ! You thought and laughed when your brother said exactly the same thing.

 

You went to the beach, and there was practically no one there, as they all expected. You went to change into your bikini and wanted to run directly into the water when your brother stopped you.

 

what~!” you whined

 

did you see how you're dressed?!”

 

you took a look at yourself: nothing bothered you. It was a bikini...

 

yeah, so?” you asked

 

so you are with 12 guys and you just come and go with the strict minimum piece of clothing?”

 

but we're all brothers and sisters~ aren't we!?'' you glanced at Kris, hoping to hear a positive answer, but no. he was looking somewhere else. So you looked at Tao, Lay, Baekhyun, but everyone seemed to be interested in the sand …

 

Guys~!” you shout to have their attention. Only Kris and Lay looked at you

 

i'm dressed like a normal girl going to the beach, right?” you asked them, looking straight into their eyes.

 

actually...”

 

it's not that we don't like it but ...''

 

...well!”

 

hummm...”

 

i would say that ...”

 

... can't find the correct words to describe-”

 

Satisfied?” your brother asked an eyebrow raised

 

Oh boy.” you sighed

 

take one of our T-shirt for today. Tomorrow we'll be looking for another … thing … for you to wear.” he said and asked the boys if any of them had a T-shirt for you.

 

Suho and Tao were the first ones to raise their hands with their T-shirts. You didn't know which one to pick so you took the blue one, your favorite color. It was Suho's. You put it and it looked like a dress on you.

 

at least it's covering more than a half of your body.” Chanyeol pointed out.

 

it's okay now? Can we go?” you said with an annoyed face to Chanyeol

 

yah, you, how dare you look at me with those eyes, huh?!” he started chasing you and you ran to the water. You were now splashing each other. You looked at what the others were doing:

Luhan, Kai, Tao and Lay were playing volley-ball, Chen, Sehun and D.O were preparing inflatable buoys

Kris and Xiu Min went looking for drinks and Baekhyun and Suho were talking about the practices. You were the only ones in the water. It only reaches your knees.

 

oh, right, do you know how to swim now?” your brother asked

 

yeah, I learnt it with IU and Wooyoung... I even won 3 medals at school!” you replied, thinking of the past

 

really?” he felt a little bit guilty

 

FLASHBACK

 

~~~~~At school~~~~~

 

Oppa~ I can't do it! Tell them I can't!!!'' you were crying because your PE teacher wanted to throw you in the water. Okay, you didn't know how to swim, but isn't their job to teach you?

 

stop calling your brother, you're not in the same class. You'll learn quicker if you're alone” the teacher scolded you

 

OPPA~!!” you were crying louder and louder when he finally heard you

 

Aish, this kid, won't you close your mouth and start kicking water?!” the teacher were losing his calm.

 

she doesn't know how to swim, don't traumatize her anymore!” Chanyeol said to the teacher while you were already in his arms, sobbing.

 

she won't ever learn if she's always protected” the teacher said calmly to him. He kinda respected him because he was a good runner for his age. He left them, knowing he couldn't do much.

 

are you alright?” chanyeol looked at you and wiped away your little tears “it's okay if you don't want to swim with the others, i'll teach you, hmmm?” he patted the back of your head and you nodded.

 

END OF FLASHBACK

 

But the thing was that he didn't know he has to leave. So he couldn't teach you how to swim. And that's why he felt guilty now. You saw his face and asked

 

oppa are you okay?” he looked at you

 

yeah. Don't worry. I'll just go and check on the drinks.” and with that he went out of the water.

 

You decided that you'll swim until the buoy and come back. You began to move further away from the beach and soon, you were there. You stood up and waved at Lay who was watching you from afar. Then Tao called him. That's when a hand grabbed your ankle and pushed you in the water. You squealed, and the boys turned their head toward you immediately, only to see you fighting with your brother. You were laughing and you back hugged him to stop him from splashing water on you.

 

Yah! That's cheating!!! you can't do that!!” he yelled

 

Wah, I wish I were this close to her … Suho thought

 

Aaah~ oppa, arasso, i'll stop if you promise not to splash me anymore”

 

okay okay”

 

Chanyeol stopped moving so you released his back.

 

Chanyeol!!!” Kris yelled from the beach “your phone's ringing!” he swam back to the beach and answered it, while you were alone again, on the buoy You couldn't see him anymore.

You were ready to go back to the beach too because it started to rain, when a hand grabbed your ankle again. You didn't bother to look because you knew who it was.

 

oppa, you already did that, it doesn't scare me anymore~” you sang. But he didn't release you.

 

oppa, let's go quickly before the rain pours harder” you kneeled on the buoy and saw it wasn't your brother.

 

Who are you?!” you yelled but he pulled you in the water.

 

Oppas, anyone, please save me

 

And you out.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

________________

So? what do you think of it!? :)

Gaaah~ it's so good to be back to my story!!! you don't know how i felt when i logged in and saw your messages (private or not) saying that you liked this story~!!!

I'm so happy and i hope i won't disappoint you guys! thanks again for the support!

PS: the main pic is where i went for the week end... beautiful isn't it? :p