Thanks to this girl

What if I tell you my boyfriend was Lay...

Your POV

"Doctor, please tell me it's a joke, a very bad joke. you can still save him, right? i'll give my blood and-"

"Miss, you're a patient, and you just recovered. plus, you still have drugs in your blood. we can't just take your blood because you want it, it has to be compatible. and to know that, we have to run tests, and it's going to take some time. The only way to save him is to find a donator within the next 3 hours, and it has to be the same blood type. During that time, the young boy wouldn't make it. i am sorry. there is only 6 hours before the expected time of death." he said turned around.

IU was still crying on the floor and I cried with her before asking the doctor

"We can still meet him ... right? we can meet him ... for six hours, right?" he sighed

"if you insist, come with me"

I took IU by her waist and followed him on the 2nd floor. we entered a dark room and, on a bed, there was Myungsoo. his body was awful to see. i cupped my mouth, seeing him like that. IU practically fell on the floor again and he opened his eyes. he looked at me and smiled, then painfully put his hand on IU's head. she looked up and took his hand, holding them tightly.

"Oppa..." she started "you're really an idiot, you know that?"

"why, i saved you and i'm still an idiot?" he laughed

"yah! that's not the time for laughing!"

"tsss~ my dad always told me I should smile every time. because it brings joy to someone, seeing me smile. but until now, i didn't meet anyone happy to see me smile..." his smile slowly fades

"then what am i?" she asked and he raised an eyebrow "what am i?!" she asked again

"what-" he starts but she cuts him

"i'm just a random girl, huh?!" then again, he laughed, showing his dimples.

"right, you're just a 'random girl'..." he said and she cried again before he continued "to whom I can take a stabbing because I love that random girl" he closed his eyes and chuckled.

then i decided to leave them alone. it was their last hours together, so they should enjoy it. I went back to my room and cried silently, just like i did when i was little...

~~~~~ Meanwhile, at the SBS building ~~~~~

"thank you for your attention, everyone, it was EXO!" the boys cheerily said to the camera

"cut!" the producer yelled and they bowed.

as soon as they reached the car, they fell asleep

"yah, did you guys went out again last night? hmm? partying again? aiiish" one of the managers said but earned no response because they were deeply asleep already

~~~~~ 30 mins later ~~~~~

"wake up guys! we're there!" another manager said and they slowly get up, stretching themselves before getting out of the car. they entered the mansion and ate. Kris and Tao were watching TV in the living room, not able to sleep anymore. it was a live performance: SNSD's The boys. they sang and danced well, then the camera followed them backstage. the reporter saw Tiffany and she sightly bowed.

"Tiffany, can you tell us how it feels to be back in Korea after such a long time spend overseas?"

"aaah, yeah. it's so good to be back here, with all of our fans and supporters, and of course with all the SM family. But I heard about someone's accident this morning and i'd like to say a few words, if that's okay?" she asked and the reporter told her it was

"well, I know this girl, she's a good friend of mine. we met a long time ago in LA and she's back in Korea as well. this morning she called me, she was crying and told me that her dear friend is going to ... erm, how do i say this" she wipe away a tear "I know it's hard to lose someone we love, so i'd like to tell her that if she ever needs help, i'll always be there. Dongsaeng-ah, ask me anything, arasso? i can do anything for you~"

she smiled before Yoona put her arm around her neck and pulled her

"Sorry we have to change~!!!" she smiled and closed the dressing room's door. Tao sighed and looked at Kris

"what" Kris asked

"don't you feel awkward, seeing her through the TV?"

"what are you talking about, of course not. she's an idol, of course she would be on TV and millions of people would watch her and tell her she's pretty and take pictures with her and tell her they love them and-"

"stop!" Tao put his hands in front of him "i didn't asked that much ^^"

Kris gulped and turned his gaze to the TV again

It's so obvious... he still loves her Tao thought

"we're ready to go" Baekhyun said and they all left the mansion to see you at the hospital

~~~~~ hospital ~~~~~

Your POV

I looked at the clock : 2:30.

30 minutes to go...

i decided to go back to his room for a farewell. when i arrived, IU was alone on the bed, crying. the pillow was all wet. she has been crying here for a while...

"What, where is he?" i asked

she didn't lift her head and cried louder. I understood and went with her on the bed, and cried too.

when she calmed down, she just told me how they got separated.

"The nurse came in in a hurry with 4 other people, wearing white. she just told me 'we have to move him in the other room', I knew she was talking about the mortuary, so ... i kissed him and... and they just took him away from me" she cried again and i gave her a hug.

Then suddenly, the doctor from earlier came in

"oh? you're not gone yet?" I stared at him in awe. didn't he know?

"why can't we just cry over a loss here?" I asked, a bit angry

"loss? but your friend's good now...?" he asked, hesitantly

"what? what do you mean?" we both asked

"we moved him to the Blood transfer room, didn't they tell you?"

We both shook our heads

"they told me they were moving him in the other room" IU whispered

"ah, yeah, they were talking about the place of the blood transfusion. We found a donator"

"WHAT?! WHO?" we both yelled at him

"ah... erm... I can't say the name, it's a private information i can't-''

"boy or girl?!" i quickly asked

"girl" he also quickly replied before cupping his mouth and go outside.

So it's a girl? I don't know who this girl is but i'll be forever thankful to her!

I smiled seeing IU smiled at me

"Yah! HE'S ALIVE!!! PABO!" I hit her head and she laughed

"sorry~ I guess it was a mistake of mine..." she shyly said and we waited for the transfusion to end.

It's thanks to this girl that he's able to breathe right now...

 

 

 

 

 

_____________________________

Okay, I wont tease you any longer ^^ (for now... *evil laugh*)