Finally

What if I tell you my boyfriend was Lay...

"Oh, you're here already?" Kris said

"hmm. practice ended earlier, so, who is she?" he asked again.

you turned and faced him. you were amazed by his handsomeness: tall, pretty face, beautiful eyes. he was sweating but still looked hot...

"Oh my gosh, i've never seen anyone as beautiful as him in my life!"

"h-hi. my name is Chanjae. nice to meet you" you started, a little shy.

"hi. i'm Sehun." he shook your hand and continued "you are chanyeol sister, right?"

"what- i mean, yes! he ... he talked about me?"

"a little..." he looked at kris "hyung, i gotta go" he looked back at you "make yourself comfortable, chanjae-shi" and left with a smile which made you think of your brother.

"he is the maknae." kris interrupts your thoughts.

"what?"

"Sehun. he is the maknae."

"ah... right. but how many persons live here?"

"12. there are Lay the guitarist, Chen the Dancing Machine, Luhan the flower boy, Chanyeol the drummer, Kai the ballet dancer, Sehun the ulzzang maknae, Baekhyun the beautiful singer, Suho the rich member, Xiumin the cute older bro, Tao the wushu man, D.O the beatboxing guy/mother of the band, you'll meet them soon, and there is me..."

"and you are ...?" you asked, curious

"the model of course!" he laughs

you continued to laugh when you saw a note on the fridge. you went to read it

"don't touch anything in here while i'm not at home?" you looked at kris "what's that?"

"that's D.O. he makes all the cooking here. he loves his kitchen."

"hmmm... but ..." you started

"where is chanyeol?" he asked

"yeah..."

"he is with baekhyun. probably chilling in town. he'll be back at 2."

you looked at your watch. it was 11:45. you let out a little sigh and started to walk around the mansion with the permission of kris. and you arrived at the swimming pool

you gasped and wanted to jump in there but you remembered you only had a dress, and no other clothes. you kneeled next to the pool ladder and accidentally fell into the water.

"Damn it!!! ... Wait. i have to get out there quickly before anyone sees me!!!"

you got outside the swimming pool and looked for a place to hide, when you heard Kris calling you from the living room. you started to panic: you were wearing a white dress, and you were all wet.

"Okay, definitely not a good idea to show up in front of a guy like that..."

you spotted towels and you grabbed one to cover yourself. Kris saw you and shout louder

"Chanjae-ah! what happened?!"

"a-aah~ oppa! hehe ... mianhae !!! i was trying to touch the water but i fell and-"

"Ahahahahaha!!!"

"what's so funny??!" you glared at him

"aigoo! nothing nothing... you're just too cute!! come on, i'll get you some clothes"

Kris POV

Wow. well, that was awkward. seeing her all wet and covered with a towel... i lead her to my room and told her to choose whatever she wanted to put on. i went to the living room again and watched the news.

one hour passed and she still didn't come back, so i went to check on her.

"Chanjae-ah? are you okay?" i asked through the door

"ne oppa! wait a little more, i'll be there in a sec!!" she replied quickly

that girl is really something.

Your POV

"What did i do??? i just wanted to take this shirt when all of his clothes fell on me!! gosh! so clumsy today, chanjae!!!"

you started to tidy up the mess you did when you noticed a picture of kris and someone else. it was a girl but he ripped her off so he was the only one visible.

"Weird. i'm sure i saw that ring on her finger before... right! oppa's necklace! but who is she? girlfriend?"

you decided to not care about it because it was personal. you put his clothes in his closet and finally came out, wearing a shirt of him. since his jeans were all too large for you you only had his shirt. it was long enough to cover your thighs but not enough to cover you knees.

you were looking for Kris when you saw someone on the same floor as you, looking out the window. he seemed like he was deeply thinking of something and you didn't want to disturb him so you just went to the stairs when he spoke

"Who are you?" he asked. you shivered hearing his low voice.

you faced him, again, amazed by his good looks

"Are all of them good looking guys?!"

"i'm Chanjae. Park Chan-"

"Chanyeol sister??" his voice soften

you sighed in relief

"de... "

"i am Suho." he looked at you from head to toes "why are you wearing Kris's clothes??"

"aah, that~"

"she fell in the swimming pool" kris answers for you

"what?" suho said with an "are-you-serious" face

"yes." you said, lowering your head

"don't be shy~!! it was funny! haha" kris said, laughing

"Yah! Oppa! that's not funny!! stop laughing!!" you glared at him, pouting.

Suho POV

when i saw her pouting it reminded me of chanyeol when we first met. he was wondering if he should call me hyung or dongsaeng because he wasn't sure of my age. then baekhyun came and jokingly said "you have to call everyone "dongsaeng" because you're the oldest!". then chanyeol pout, knowing that baekhyun was older than him, and didn't say anything. well, it turns out he was one of our maknae, funny thing isn't it?

back to chanjae. she was arguing with kris and something came to my mind

"are you guys ..." they looked at me "in a relationship?"

they looked at me for a few seconds, and then burst of laughing. i didn't know what was happening

"ani, Suho-shi. we're just old friends" she said

"ah, i see." i replied, a bit relieved. but why?

No one's POV

you and kris headed down, leaving Suho upstairs.

it was almost 2 pm and you started to be excited. you heard a door close and a voice you remembered say "We're back! Yah! Baekhyun! That's mine! don't touch it!! haha!"

This voice, this laugh, i missed them so much... Finally, Chanyeol oppa