Anonymous

What if I tell you my boyfriend was Lay...

A few hours later you all arrived in Japan. You were heading out of the airport when you started to hear screams

 

What's that?!”

 

“Guys, sunglasses on, and don't forget to smile~” Kris said.

Those who didn't want to put on sunglasses wore caps and as soon as the doors opened, you were shocked by all the fans with posters and pictures of EXO. Reporters and photographs were also there with their big camera, taking pictures every seconds. The bodyguards were useless. Apparently, they didn't think there would be so many fans. However, you manage to reach the van right after Lay when a hand grabbed your shoulder. It was a fangirl.

 

“Yah! Who do you think you are to be allowed to go inside their van!?” she started to pull you away and you couldn't even move because now 4 girls were holding, pulling and scratching you.

 

You barely could speak but the only words who came out were “Lay … help!”

ans even if it was almost inaudible, he turned his head and the 1st thing he saw was you being bullied by all those fans. He remembered the story you told him when you were in the garden

 

FLASHBACK

chanjae?” lay's voice brought you back to the situation

ah, yeah? Sorry, I was just thinking...” you saw he wanted to know what you were thinking so you sat on the bench and he did too.

 

when I was young, and oppa left for a few years already, I was constantly bullied at school. Mostly by girls saying it was my fault if they couldn't see him anymore. They were calling me stupid because I didn't even know why he left. So I worked really hard at school hoping to get 1st place and maybe show them I wasn't stupid. And when it was time to get home, I would always go to the beach next to our house and talk to no one about all my problems. Okay, I had IU and wooyoung, but I wanted to talk to my brother. And no one could ever replace him. When I finished saying everything, I would hope that he would say “you did well”. Just these 3 worlds were enough to me. It meant everything. I just hoped that one day, if we meet again, he would say that. And I would be happy to hear these words from him.” you told Lay who nodded, waiting patiently that you finished your story.

 

END OF FLASHBACK

 

He came out of the car and took one of the girls' hand. They all gasped ans released you.

 

“no need to pull her away from us” he looked at you “she is coming with us”

 

they all screamed loudly. Hearing the commotion, chanyeol, who was coming after you, ran faster to reach the van quickly.

 

“what's happening here?” he asked you

 

“they tried to pull her-” Lay answered for you but chanyeol cut him off

 

“THEY WHAT!? WHO DARE TO PULL MY CHANJAE!?” he explodes

 

the girls squealed

 

“Omo, oppa, is she your girlfriend?”

 

“No way it could be his girlfriend, he said in one of their interview that his ideal type was his fans, that means us!”

 

“that's right! Oppa you can't date her!!”

 

they continued on proving he couldn't date you

 

“calm down, we don't need a scandal right now...” Lay whispered him

he nodded and decided to just ignore the fans and go inside the van.

 

One hour later, you arrived in front of a small door. Just looking from outside, every normal person could see that 13 people wouldn't fit in the house.

 

“what are you doing Chanjae? Let's go!” Baekhyun took your hand and opened the door.

You were surprised to only see a staircase going down. You didn't bother to ask and just followed Baekhyun who was still holding your hand. After what you thought were a hundred stairs you arrived in front of another door. He inserted a card and tapped a password, and the door opened. Now you were surprised to see an under ground mansion... it looked like the one in Korea but even greater.

 

“Impressive!” you said

 

“what?” Baekhyun asked.

 

“well, from outside, you could only think that is was a hovel but now that we're inside …!” you were speechless.

 

“oh yeah, it's just to protect us from fans … saesang fans... they tend to be a little too clingy

 

“hyung! I was the one who called dibs to show her the house first!” Sehun pouted

 

Awww~ so cute!!!

 

“oh, sorry, I didn't know! I would have waited for you!” you tried to be cute

 

“not your fault Chanjae-ah...” he was eventually sad and it broke your heart

 

Woah, this kid is really sensitive!

 

“So you'll be sitting next to me at lunch? Please? “ you asked him

 

Hope it'll make him feel better...

 

“Chincha!? Arasso!!!” he was suddenly happy

 

Bingo.

 

“Sehuuuuuun! Hurry and come help us bringing all the luggages down!!” Tao yelled

the maknae sighed a little and went upstairs to helps his hyungs.

 

“why would you want to hide from your fans?” you didn't understand

 

“oh, you don't know how are saesang fans...! they touch you every where, they try to kiss you, they want to know every movement you make, who you called, and if it's a girl they would stalk her...” Baekhyun responds

 

“they wouldn't think we live in a tiny place like what you thought, so they would never come around here” Lay continued while putting your luggages down.

 

“oh? Thanks oppa! you didn't have to carry mine, I was going to go-”

 

“it's okay, but I think Chanyeol needs help”

 

“got it” and you left.

 

Lay POV

 

Okay, now we're alone, I have to ask him now before it's too late.

 

“Baekhyun-ah”

 

“de?”

 

“i have a question and I need you to answer it honestly, okay?”

 

“okay. What is it?”


“well, do you like Chanjae?”

 

Baekhyun POV

 

hahaha, I knew he was gonna ask me this, hyung is too obvious, everyone can see he likes Chanjae more than a sister. But hey, let's ...

 

“of course I like her!” I was confident and he was taken aback

 

“but why?” I asked, seeing he couldn't say anything else.

 

“you mean you like her like a sister or like a … a girl?” he asked me

 

“well-” I was cut by Chen and D.O who were wrestling on the sofa. Maybe it was time to stop teasing him

 

“hyung, you know I like her like a sister and that she's all yours~” I laughed and walked away.

 

I went upstairs to find Tao chasing Chanjae around the car.

 

What are they up to?

 

No one's POV

 

FLASHBACK

 

when you went upstairs to take the remaining luggages, Tao stopped you

 

“a girl should not carry heavy things!” he gently took the luggage you were holding but you take it back.

 

“it's okay oppa, I wanna help” you smiled and started to reach the stairs

 

“Yah, if you don't listen to me I will … I … emmmm.. Chanyeol, what does she not like?” he turned his head to your brother

 

“you?” chanyeol smirked and continued “i don't know if it helps but I remember she was very ticklish” he winked at you and carried the luggages downstairs.

 

Tao looked at you “then i'll tickle you!” and like that, you started to run for your life because you really couldn't stand tickles...

 

END OF FLASHBACK

 

when you all settle down, the guys made the schedule. It was pretty simple. Everyone was free to do whatever they wanted, as long as the boys practiced at least 4 hours a week.

 

“so … I can do whatever I want?” you asked and they nodded

 

“that means I can come with you guys when you are practicing?” you smiled, kind of excited

 

“you really wanna-” your brother started

 

“that would be awesome Chanjae-ah!!!” Sehun said

 

“yeah! But it'll be a little bit boring ...” Kriss said

 

“don't worry, if I ever get bored i'll go to the beach” you smiled so they all agreed.

 

You went to your room because you thought you hear your phone ringing and it was a text from a private number:

 

be careful of the sea if you ever go to the beach. Watch your back. Someone could hurt you really badly”

 

it sent you shivers everywhere. Who could possibly want to hurt you? You assumed it was a wrong number or a prank so you didn't mind. You returned to the living room and D.O was starting to make lunch.

 

why are you the only one who cook?” you went to him and he answered

 

none of them knows how to cook”

 

you glared at your brother

 

Doesn't know how to cook, huh?

 

or they are too lazy to come “ he winked at you

 

so you knew?”

 

he nodded

 

everyone knows how to cook for only one or 2 people, but none of them want to be in charge of 12 stomaches. They say it's a too big responsibility” he checked the oven.

 

i see... well I can help you if you want to?” you proposed. He looked surprised “i know how to cook, don't worry~” you didn't ask him what to do and just started washing the vegetables.

 

Lunch was ready. You all gather around the table to eat and as soon as D.O and you started to eat, the boys started to dig in their plates.

 

Woooah~ looks like they didn't eat this morning … but they still wait for the ones who made the food to eat first before eating... well-mannered boys~

 

you chuckled to yourself and were enjoying the food you made when you received another text:

 

Enjoy your meal, it could be the last, Chanjae~”

 

you were freaking out and look outside. It's not a wrong number...

 

what are you looking for?” Sehun -who were sitting next to you- asked

 

hmm? Ah, can we see us from outside?”

 

i don't think so, except maybe if you use binoculars, but no one would come here with binoculars... Why?”

 

ah, ani, it's-” you were shocked when you saw a figure moving right outside the house

 

Myungsoo???