What are you doing here?

What if I tell you my boyfriend was Lay...

the next day, you went to the dorms, only to see the 11 other boys sleeping in the living room.

"why are they here? don't they have rooms?" you asked your brother

"they were waiting for you, pabo" he chuckled and went changing in his room.

"Guys~" no response. "Hey" you sightly tuch their shoulders but they were still sleeping. "Oppa?" you tried but they didn't move.

I guess they really are tired. might as well prepare breakfast for them! you thought and went to the kitchen.

you gasped seeing the amount of food there was in the fridge ... in both of them, actually... you started to look for vegetables but you found rice cakes instead.

Tteokbokki it is! and you started cooking.

moments later, you heard footsteps and you turned your head, to see Baekhyun half asleep, still closing his eyes.

"hyung, why are you doing tteokbokki so early in the morning?" he asked

"Oh, you don't like it? i can make something else if you want to?" you respond

he widen his eyes when he heard your voice

"CHANJAE!??" he ran and hugged you "when did you come here? are you alright now? i promise i'll take better care of you, i'm so sorry!! but why are you cooking? let D.O do it-"

"stop!" you put a finger on his mouth and continued "you're gonna wake up the others" he nodded and just watched you cooking.

"Why are you shouting so loud!?" Lay came out and widened his eyes. he couldn't speak so he just hugged you too. you laugh and they helped you  carying the food on the table. you went to wake the others up.

"WAKE UP EVERYONE!!! TIME FOR BREAKFAST! HURRY BEFORE THE TWO OPPA EAT EVERYTHING!!!" you yelled from the 2nd floor. you saw them stretching and looking for you but they only stood up 12 min later.

"Guys, the food will get cold..." you said and Tao lift his head

"CHANJAE!? it was really your voice i heard!? i wan't dreaming!?!!" he ran toward you but Suho arrived first and Kris also joined. soon it became a mess, they were all fighting to hug you first:

"Yah! i'm the younger! i should go first!"

"No! i'm the oldest! i have priority! you should listen to me!"

"what are you talking about!? she likes me more than you!"

"that's what you think, of course she likes me more than you!"

"who likes who more than who? i'm lost..."

"that's not the point!"

"prolem here?" Chanyeol came, putting an arm around you protectively. everyone became quiet "i said, problem here?" he asked again. everyone shook their head. "good" then he left to eat after winking at you.

haha, oppa is really protective now. i know i can count on him when i'm in trouble. even minor trouble like that

~~~~~

everyone gathered around the table and ate. it was filled with laughs, smiles and little fights. then you spoke

"so, today we're going to go looking for my new bikini?!"

everybody froze.

"you ... you still want to go to the beach?" Lay asked and you nodded.

"well, it's not like it's going to happen again, it was just an accident. i fell in the water, right?"

everyone looked at each other but you didn't feel the tension

She doesn't remember? ... she must have a little bit of amnesia again. you brother thought. he then told you everything and you were listening carefully.

"so i guess someone wanted to harm me?" and he nodded

"but who would want to harm me? i don't know anyone who would"

"not yet. just be careful whenever you go, okay? and always text me or call me when you go outside" your brother kept giving you orders

"okay~ but what are we going to do today?" you looked at the others and they shrug.

"i know!" you suddely said "we're going to practice!" you smiled widely and looked at your brother with a "please-please-please-please-please" face

"aish, you seriously have to stop that!" he whined and accepted

i can watch her doing this everyday and never get bored... Lay thought

"so .. let's go?" you jumped, excited

"i never wanted to go practice as much as today" Sehun said

an hour later, you arrived at the practice room. it was huge! there were nobody inside except you and the boys. they started warming up and you just wandered around the building. you didn't forget to tell your brother that you will be walking in the building. he approved because he knew the building was a safe place and you left the room to go to the rooftop. you always liked the rooftop. you could think freely and breathe fresh air. you looked down at the streets and you saw the citizens walking, working, well ... living they life. you phone suddenly vibrated and you jumps, surprised. it was a text from another private number, you hesitate to open it but you did it anyway.

"Already out of the hospital? the next time i'll make sure you stay a little bit longer. just wait and see."

you close your phone, a little bit scared, and decided to go back to the practice room. you turned the doorknob but it wouldn't move.

Oh no.

 

~~~~~Meanwhile at the practice room~~~~~

"Chanyeol, where's Chanjae? she has to take her medecine every 4 hours" Kris said

"medecine? i thought she took it. well, she'll be back soon. she just left for a walk" your brother said

"okay guys, practice starts! everyone in position, 1,2... 1,2,3,4!"

and they started dancing and singing.

~~~~~On the rooftop~~~~~

you lied on the door, not knowing what to do. then you grab your phone

i am stupid, i should have done that before

you dial #1 and waited for him to answer... but he didn't.

Argh! and he's the one who says to call him... well, guess i have to wait...

an hour and a half later, you were almost sleeping, feeling a bit dizzy.

And i forgot my medecine... great!

then the door opened and you stood up to see who just saved your life

"Hi" he smied "What are you doing here?"

"M-M-Myungsoo!?!" you asked confused