Thank you ... oppa?

What if I tell you my boyfriend was Lay...

You didn't know what to do. so you were just standing there, thinking whether or not you should enter his car.

"Chanjae-ah!" he shouted "ppalli come in! you're getting soaked!"

"ah, ye." you gave in and took a seat in the front passanger seat.

the ambiance was awkward and you didn't know what to do or say.

"so..." he started "when did you come back in Korea?"

"ermmm... today?"

"hmmm" he said, concentrating on the road.

"look, op- ... Kris-shi."

"i'm fine with the "kris oppa" too, i'm used to it", glancing at you

"ah. well, look. i'm sorry for everything that happened before and-"

"it's okay"

" ... huh?"

"it-is-okay" he emphasized the words

"but ... that time-"

"chanjae-ah, it's fine. it's been ages now. i forgot it already!" he cut you, smiling.

FLASHBACK

you were 10 and school just ended. you looked for your brother as he would always be the one who picked you up and you walked home together, but this time he wasn't there. Kris was. he waved at you and you run in his arms:

"oppa!!!" you shout in his ears, too happy to see him

"woow~ how have you been?!" he smiled

"good, oppa! i made a cake today with my class and i got one piece for Chanyeol oppa! look!" you said, excited, showing the cake you were holding. not realizing that Kris's smile had fade away, hearing you.

"doesn't it look good?" you asked, looking up to see him expressionless.

"what's wrong, oppa?" you asked worried.

"Chanjae-ah. listen to me..." he took a breath "Chanyeol oppa ... isn't here" he continued, sniffling.

"i know, he is at home because he -"

"no, chanjae-ah. he left the country. he is gone." he paused ''and he is never coming back" he finished, looking at the floor.

"..." you were speechless

"say something, please..."

"liar" you said with wide eyes, not believing him "you're just a liar! and i hate you! go away!" you shouted, crying.

"chanjae-"

"GO AWAY!!!" you shouted louder.

no one have ever seen you like this before and, hearing your voice, iu and wooyoung ran to you. Kris went to his house but you didn't mind if hr was hurt or not. you just ran to your house, yelling your brother's name. when you couldn't run anymore, you sat on the beach which was near your house, and you started to cry even more, out of breath. you still shouted, hoping he would hear:

"Chanyeol oppa!!! why did you left me!? you promised not to leave me alone!!! what is that now? aren't you leaving me alone? why didn't you tell me you were going? hypocrite! liar! aaaaaaaah~!" you continued on insulting him till you were tired, and headed back home.

you thought for a while and felt sorry for Kris. it wasn't his fault but you accused him. you decided to apologize tonight. it was dark outside, and you were scared of the dark, but you really wanted to apologize to him asap. you walked to his house and threw a rock at his window. he looked over and was surprised to see you there, alone in the dark. he quickly came to you and you stared at his wrist. you could see he slashed it many times, but he hid both his hands behind his back so you won't see, but it was too late. you saw everything.

"why, oppa?" you asked, tearing

"that's nothing...! why are you here?" he tried to change the subject

"did you do that because of me? because i yelled at you and-"

"stop. Chanjae. i love you as my little sister. i know you and i also knew you would react like that. i'm really sorry" he lowered his head

"sorry? i should be the one saying that! pabo!!" you started to cry again

"hey, stop crying, chanjae-ah" his soft voice calmed you and he wrapped his arm around you

"oppa. i love you too you know? you won't leave me alone just like chanyeol oppa did, right?" you asked, unsure of the answer

he just said "i love you too" and hugged you.

the next morning, you found out that Kris was gone. he left a letter for you :

Chanjae-ah, my favorite -and only- dongsaeng ! :)
i'm really sorry i didn't tell you i was going too. you can hate me, i deserve it. i'll always think of you, everyday, my chanjae :)

know that we didn't left you. we had to go to korea for your own good. you'll probably not understand what i'm talking about right now, but when you grow up, you'll know. tonight you came at my house. i was slashing myself. because, well, i made you cry and sad, and i felt like an idiot because i promised your brother not to make you cry, but i failed miserably... so you can say i was punishing myself. but don't worry, it won't leave scars (i think?) and it doesn't hurt that much anyway.
so ... Dongsaeng-ah, be healthy and happy without us, live well and be good to your uncle!

Love you~  Kris

PS: don't cry!!!

you started to wipe your tears away, seeing the last sentence, and smile, knowing that they would be okay.

END OF FLASHBACK

"show me your wrist, oppa!" you asked kindly

"wh-what??" he seemed shocked

"come on, oppa??" you did your aegyo and he just chuckled

"aiish! can't resist it!" he complained as he gave you his hand.

there was still 2 scars that wouldn't fade away and you touched them.

"does it hurt?" you asked, worried and feeling guilty.

"nah, don't worry!! like i told you, it's been ages and... did you see your brother, by the way?" he asked

you then fell into deep reflexion like "how will we greet each other when we meet","will he recognize me?","will he be happy or angry?"

the car stopped, which snapped you out of your thoughts.

"we arrived!" he said

"already? it was fast!!"

"oh, thank you ... oppa" you felt stupid after saying this and you closed the door of his car.

"haha, chanjae-ah, you didn't change, did you? funny as your brother..."

you unpacked your shopping bags and noticed there was another bag. you took it and looked into it. it was a necklace

you looked in the bag again and found a note :

"Chanjae-ah, :) this is a little present for you, a welcoming gift if you want to. wear it tomorrow so i can see how good it looks on you when we'll go to see your brother at the dorms! Kiss-Kriss"

"thank you~ oppa" you said to yourself, putting on the necklace.

 

 

____________________

Ha! So tomorrow is THE day for the Park siblings! did you guys enjoy reading? please subscribe and tell me what's wrong so i can improve my writing skills! ;) thank you very much!