What's happening?

What if I tell you my boyfriend was Lay...

"sit down" your brother said and lead you to his bed, and you both sat. he waited for you to stop sobbing before continuing

"He left as you know, 5 years ago. and he told us he was leaving the band a few weeks later. then ... *sigh* he told us he was getting married" he said and waited for your answer but you were too shocked and didn't move

W-what...? Married...?

FLASHBACKS

~~~~~ at the hospital ~~~~~

"yah yah yah, hyung... Chanjae-ah ... what's with you two ... are you ... like ... a c-c-couple?" he asked and Lay and you suddenly opened your eyes widely, then looked at your hands, then looked at each other *telepathic conversation*

Lay cleared his throat

"Sehun-ah... it's time for you to know..." he started

"that Chanjae's my wife" he stupidly spit but Sehun looked like he believed it

"Chincha!?"

Stupid maknae... Lay thought

"yah! don't tell lies to him!" you hit his head"

"outch, ah waae~ i was just telling the future!" he said and pouted

you blushed, hearing him talking like that

~~~~~ his confession ~~~~~

there was Lay, sitting on a bench, playing the guitar (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3m3dzOp-q4) just like the time you were going to IU's house. except that this time he looked at you while playing, and when he finished, he went toward you and you were startled. it was like a dream becoming true and you couldn't think of anything else. you didn't know why your heart started to beat faster whenever he took a step and went toward you. you didn't say anything but you felt your cheeks burning and started to sweat...

"Chanjae"

it wasn't the first time he called you like that but somehow, it felt different. you kinda liked it. it really looked like he was only seeing you at that moment and you liked that feeling. you didn't respond and he took your hands. your eyes grew wide

"I ... I wanted to say something. you see, since the day you moved in, i'm not the same..." he started "well, according to Tao..." he whispered but you still heard it and chuckled, he looked at you surprisingly and smiled, seeing you laugh at his sentence.
"and... and i wanted to tell you that you ... you kind of make my heart... emm... how do i say this..." he really was shy in front of you and you knew it so you decided to help him

"your heart ... beat faster?" you asked and his eyes grew wide

"how... how did you know?" he asked

"because i feel the same." you bravely said. you weren't the kind of girl who would confess to guys like that, you didn't really care about them in fact, as long as they didn't bothered you, you were friends with them.

he was taken aback because he was the one who was supposed to say that. you looked up to him, hearing no response, and saw his face, frozen.

"oppa...oppa. oppa!" you waved your hand in front of his eyes and he blinked a few times then looked at you. he smiled and hugged you without saying anything. your head was on his chest and you slowly put your arms around his waist.

Yep, that's his smell... you chuckle to yourself, thinking about the day when you went crazy over his perfume.

"what" he asked, seeing you chuckle

"nothing. it's just that i like your smell..." you said and this time he was the one chuckling.

"I know, every girls are crazy over that" he jokingly said but you frown and looked straight at him

"what did you said?" you asked serious. he smiled and you tried hard to not smile too, then he pushed your head back to his chest and whispered "But you're the only one who can smell it that close" you blushed and put your arms aound his waist again.

"I love you" he said out of nowhere but you weren't shocked or anything. you were happy and replied the same.

~~~~~ in his room ~~~~~

"Found it, Chanjae?" you were surprised by his voice and drop the frame.

Oups...

"oh, that."

"i'm sorry! it's not my business, i know but i was going -"

"it's okay"

"what?"

"it's just a frame, i can replace it" he shrugged and walked to you to help you clean up the mess you did.

"sorry oppa" you sincerely said, looking down "i always create trouble for you. i don't know why i'm so clumsy, i'm sorry i always break things. and you always look after me but i don't even deserve it. i'm so sorry" you started to cry

"hey hey hey, don't cry, stop crying~" he hugged you and patted your head "shhhht~ it's okay, i told you it was okay, now stop crying, please. or you brother's gonnna kill me for making you cry" you chuckle a little and he was happy with that. he gently took your chin and made you face him. your face were really close and your heart started to beat faster and faster.

~~~~~ in Japan's mall ~~~~~

now you were in a 2$ shop and you saw couple rings. you always wanted to have those stuff but you didn't have anyone to share it with. now you had 12 guys to share things with and you wondered who you would give the other ring to. then you look to your right and saw Lay looking at headbands.

Perfect!

"Oppa" he looked at you "mind if i put a ring on your finger?" he gasped loudly

"wh-wh-what!?" he asked unsure of what he just heard

"here" you pointed the couple rings "i always wanted this! please oppa~" you pouted

there she goes again with her aegyo, aigooo this girl, so cute he chuckled and nodded

"arasso, let me buy it" he paid for the rings and you both put it on.

"wooah ~ it's pretty~!" you smiled "thanks oppa!" you hugged him. you didn't move for a while and when you parted, he looked down to you and whispered an almost inaudible "you're welcome" before smiling embarrassed.

(...)

Lay POV

when i reached the floor we were on, i looked for her but there were too many people. i decided to call her. i took my phone and saw that she already called me. i was probably running when she did. anyway i called her back but she didn't answer. i started to panic... she was alone, she didn't take her medicine, she doesn't speak japanese, and ... she was under my responsibility for god's sake! i was running when i saw a girl, seating on the ground, grabbing her knees and her head down.

Finally found her

i went toward her, kneeled in front of her and touched her shoulder.

"Chanjae-ah, i got your medicine" i softly said. she raised her head and hugged me.

Well that was sudden...!

"You PABO!!!" she yelled, sobbing and sightly panting "DO YOU KNOW HOW WORRIED I WAS!?" she continued, hitting me, and people started looking at us but i didn't mind. her words still echoed in my head.

SHE worried about ME? I AM the one who worried about HER!

"where on earth were you, huh!? i was looking for you everywhere! i thought something bad happened to you, you ... you PABO!" she kept hitting my chest and sobbing while i was hugging her

"arasoo, arasso, mian Chanjae-ah~ i went to take your medicine. you forgot to take them again, didn't you? aigoo, what are you going to do without me, huh? come here, say aaaah~" i jokingly said, trying to comfort her. she chuckled

Yay~

END OF FLASHBACKS

All of these sweet moments with me... they were nothing to you? You said you were gonna marry me back then, was it a lie? am i not good enough for you?

What's happening?

 

 

 

 

 

________________________________

Thank you Fiera_11 for your sweet comment ^^

please everyone, don't hesitate, just SUBSCRIBE AND COMMENT!! x)