I really love you guys...

What if I tell you my boyfriend was Lay...

It was one of those nightmares again where you were in the car, 8 years ago. a car crashed into yours and you cried -again- but this time, you didn't wake up. in fact, you got off the car and went to the other one. your eyes grew wide, seeing the 2 people in front dead and the two children at the back. one had his legs stuck under the front seat while the other was crying. he looked up to you and that's when you woke up, jumping on your bed. you were sweating and panting. then you looked at your right and saw two people fighting. one was on the top of the other, punching his head on the floor. you recognized your brother.

"OPPA! STOP IT! WHAT ARE YOU DOING!?"

he didn't even looked at you and just continued on beating Myungsoo, who didn't even tried to fight back

"OPPA! I SAID STOP IT!" you were crying and he finally released his collar, breathing heavily

"Chanjae-ah, this" he pointed at Myungsoo who was now lying on the floor "is the one who-"

"i know" you cut him

"you know?"

"he appeared in my dreams... i saw him in the other car. i know it's him." you replied, calmly "but don't punch him like that"

"what?! 'don't punch him like that'?! he's the one who sent you to the hospital ... twice! don't you remember?" he asked in disbelief

"i remember, but ... calm down first. come here" you patted the bed and he came and sat down, not leaving his gaze from Myungsoo.

"No violence, get it?" you hit his head and he looked at you

"okay ..." then he didn't speak

"what are you thinking oppa?"

"just ... i don't know how i'll kill him yet" he replied seriously

"yah! i said NO VIOLENCE! stop using force to get what you want!" you really didn't like when he was like that.

"now, myungsoo, tell me why you did .. that ... to us" you asked him while remembering the car accident

"i .... i'm sorry. since the day i heard my brother scream my name ... in the car..." he was trying hard to speak. first because Chanyeol practically murdered him, and also because the fact of remembering these painful memories made him want to cry.
"do you know how hard it is to be stuck in a car, your parents are dead already. you didn't even have the time to tell them goodbye... and your brother is screaming because of pain right next to you, bleeding from everywhere... begging you to get him out of the car... and ... and ... you just can't do anything! i swore that day that i would kill those who killed my parents and made my brother paralyzed. but as time goes by, i grew up, and i learnt how to live with it. i didn't forget. it's impossible to forget... but i just tried ... and live with it. it was hard at first, and my hyung didn't help at all. he planned a lot of things to kill the both of you. but not together. he wanted to make you suffer from the other's death. he is cruel. i didn't know he was becoming like that. and when i saw what his plan was, i tried to run away. but he threated me, saying if i leave he would hurt your best friend..."

"huh?" you were confused "why my best friend? what does she have to do with that?"

"she ... she's my other hyung's brother" he looked down

"WHAT!?" you couldn't believe him "WOOYOUNG IS YOUR BROTHER!?"

he nodded and continued

"he is as evil as Woohyun... he also wants your death-"

"Shut up" you cut him "you're a liar. A LIAR! WOOYOUNG OPPA WOULDN'T DO ANYTHING BAD TO US!" you yelled and cover your ears, not wanting to hear more

"but it's true-"

"GET OUT!" you cut him again

"Chanjae..." he looked at you but you didn't care

"I SAID GET OUT!" then your brother who was reconnecting all the pipes in Lay's bed, came and grab him by the collar agin, making him stand up

"didn't you hear? she said get out... so get out" he threw him on the floor outside your room and came back to you. you were crying and he hugged you

"shhhhh~ it's over now. don't worry..." he patted your head, as always and hugged you tighter. you were sobbing but still speak

"oppa... it...it's all my fault, right? at the end... it's my fault again!... because of me... Lay... Lay oppa got hurt... all because of me... you brother is badly hurt... and it's all because of me... don't you hate me?" you cried harder

"yah, pabo." he lift your head "you know what, i always wanted to say something..."

"what is it" you asked

"i wanted to tell you all the love i have for you. even if sometimes we fight, even if because we're not the same age we don't think the same, i still like you. i'm lucky to have a sister like you, yes, i wanted to say that... you know i'm not good with things like this, right?" you nodded, and starting to chuckle "you're my sister and i love you! i would still remember every moments we spent together. they're gonna be good memories because they were specials moments for me. yah, don't laugh~ i'm serious here..." you were laughting and almost crying again but this time it was tears of joy. you didn't know your brother was like that and you wondered where he learnt to speak like that but you were happy now. in your brother's arms.

"erm... are we disturbing?"

"maybe we should pass by later..."

"we brought you dinner?" the maknae asked, not knowing if they should enter or not. then your brother glared at them and they all quiten, scared that they might really ruining the mood right now and they all stepped back when your brother stood up.

"yah.." he started "what the heck TOOK YOU SO LONG!!! I'M STARVING!!!" he yelled and grabbed the plastic bags that D.O and Chen were holding and started to dig in.

"Chanjae, here, take this before Chanyeol eats everything" Luhan gently placed a bowl of rice and bulgogi in front of you and Kai gave you chopsticks. you took them but didn't move.

"Oh? Chanjae? what's wrong? are you okay? you didn't speak since we came in..." Kris said and you looked to everyone of them

Omma, Appa... you're gone, but you left me with 12 brothers... it's a lot of brothers, right? i hope you're happy where you are, and don't worry about me, about us. because we are happy. look, i have 12 caring brothers around me. they feed me, they welcomed me warmly in their house when they didn't even know me, they make me smile each and every day... Omma, Appa. you're not here anymore to see all of them, but i really want you to know that i a fine now. i will live happily from now on. because i have the most awesome brothers next to me who protect me. Omma, Appa, thank you for everything you've done for me. I won't ever forget that family is really the most valuable thing in the world...

"Chanjae?" your brother asked, quite worried because you didn't respond for a while now

"I ..." you started with teary eyes "I LOVE YOU OPPAS!!! THANK YOU FOR BEING SO NICE TO ME!!!" you started to cry while pouting. they all react automatically. like everytime you would pout or cry, they would hug you really tightly till you can't breathe. now 11 guys were hugging you and you smiled and hugged them back.

"I really love you guys" you whisper but noone heard you