Amazing day

What if I tell you my boyfriend was Lay...

you felt the car stop and opened your eyes. you got off the car with Lay and looked in awe at where you were

"MALL~~~~~!!!" you excitedly yell in Lay's ears because he was standing next to you.

"Oppa! let's go!!!" you took his hand without realizing it and started to run when you heard your brother scream "don't do silly things with my sister, and Chanjae, better be careful!"

now you were in a 2$ shop and you saw couple rings. you always wanted to have those stuff but you didn't have anyone to share it with. now you had 12 guys to share things with and you wondered who you would give the other ring to. then you look to your right and saw Lay looking at headbands.

Perfect!

"Oppa" he looked at you "mind if i put a ring on your finger?" he gasped loudly

"wh-wh-what!?" he asked unsure of what he just heard

"here" you pointed the couple rings "i always wanted this! please oppa~" you pouted

there she goes again with her aegyo, aigooo this girl, so cute he chuckled and nodded

"arasso, let me buy it" he paid for the rings and you both put it on.

"wooah ~ it's pretty~!" you smiled "thanks oppa!" you hugged him. you didn't move for a while and when you parted, he looked down to you and whispered an almost inaudible "you're welcome" before smiling embarrassed.

~~~~~ Meanwhile, the boys... ~~~~~

"hyung! i gotta go looking for new clothes!" Chanyeol said to baekhyun

"wait! i'll come with you" he answered and they went to the nearest hip hop store.

"what are you going to do?" Suho asked

"i'm hungry..." Xiu Min said

"me too!"

"let's eat!"

"wait, take me with you~" Kai whined

"can someone buy me a smoothie?"

"no, go looking on your own~" Luhan teased Chen.

"oh come on~ please?" he tried to do aegyo but failed miserably

"i'll go with you, come on" D.O put an arm around his shoulder like a brother and they went looking for smoothies

like that, Xiu Min, Kris, Kai, Luhan, Chen and D.O were gone.

Suho sighed "you?" he asked to the remaining 2. Tao wanted to exercise so he went to the gym and the maknae wanted to read so he went to the library. Suho sighed again.

Guess it's time to work!

he took his laptop and started to rearrange songs. he settle himself in a cafe and started to work seriously while waiting for the others.

Tao POV

Okay, maybe i didn't go to the gym. but i had to spy on Chanjae and Lay. something seems fishy with him. argh, why didn't i just went with her! idiot!

I started to look on the 1st floor when i saw them laughing heartily while looking at their hands. wait. is that what i think it is?! nah, that's not possible. it can't be.

they went to the 2nd floor and bought ice cream. she suddenly took him by his arm and dragged him to the photo booth right next to them. they got out a while after and were laughing hysterically. after that they went inside a guitar shop. i didn't want to spy on them anymore. they look like they were having a lot of fun together and i certainly don't want to be caught. so i should probably go do something else... should i really go exercise?

Your POV

Wow today was amazing! taking photos and buying all these stuff for his guitar, it kinda impressed me seeing him talking about guitar things with the salesman... he wanted to buy me a guitar but he didn't have enough cash with him and i didn't want him to spend too much money neither so i told him i didn't want one... even though i did want one T_T

"Chanjae" he said while looking at me

"de?"

"you don't want me to spend that much money for you, do you?"

"what? emm... no, of course no, but why?"

"i want to give you a gift for today" he said sincerely

"you don't have to oppa, it's okay, why would you-" i was cut by him

"today was a really funny day~ thanks to you!" he said while smiling and i feel like i'm sightly blushing "so, close your eyes Chanjae-ah"

i didn't made him repeat twice the same thing and close my eyes. then i felt something on my head. i opened my eyes and saw him arranging my bangs. i looked to a shop's window and saw my reflect. it was a cute headband. you jumped cutely and hugged him. you could imagine him smiling and he patted your head.

Lay POV

she was actually cuter with this headband i bought her. i felt proud of myself, and quickly snapped a picture of her while she was smiling and set it as my wallpaper.

So that i can see you whenever i want

No one's POV

you went to the toilets and when you came out, you couldn't see Lay anymore. you called him but he didn't answered.

Weird, he was there a minute ago, where did he go?

you suddenly felt dizzy and your body felt weak. you started to have difficulties for breathing

Oh no, my medicine. i ... forgot ... to take ... my medicine...