9

I Fell In Iove With My Own Tutor

 

The next day you went to school the usual you with glasses and braided hair. While walking you noticed that EXO-K and Eunjung had been waiting for you so you went over to them and greet them like you usually do. But one thing you noticed about Baekhyun is that has been a little talkitive today. You guys would droop Eunjung off to her class and the same as for you, Chanyeol and Baekhyun. "Chanyeol oppa?" you said curiously. "Hm?" he answered. How was your day yesterday? Did you have fun?" you asked full of curiousity. "Hm! I had a lot of fun yeste-" but than Chanyeol got cut off when D.O exclaimed something. Yah! Yah! ____?! You call Chanyeol 'Oppa', what about us!? Did you forget about us!?" "Yah! You didn't ask me to call you oppa anyways except for Chanyeol Oppa" you said *merong*. "Fine call us 'Oppa' next time arasso?" "Ne~~D.O Oppa" you beamed. Soon you guys got to your homeroom and you guys bid goodbye then in no time class started.

Soon it was lunch time, you jumped out of your seat and waited outside the door for CHanyeol and Baekhyun. When Chanyeol and Baekhyun stepped out of the classroom you guys waited at the lunchroom's front door for the other members and for Eunjung. A couple minutes later they came and the rest of you guys   headed in the cafeteria, grabbed your lunches and then to your table. You guys were chatting with one another until the bell ringed and it was time to go back to class.

Time went by and it was now time to go home but since you have to tutor Baekhyun you went to Baekhyun's house. When you got to his you went to knock on his door. It took a couple of minutes for him to open the door. When the door finally opened, you widen your eyes not because of seeing him but because he had just finish showering with water droplets from his hair and he was half with only a towel wrapped around his waist. *Oh my god Baekhyun* you thought to yourself.

Baekhyun's P.O.V

While walking it was hot and sunny outside so I decided to go to my house to take a shower since our dorm was a bit far and I was a little tired from all the walking. When I got home I went straight to my room and took a shower until when I heard a knock on my door but I just ignored it. A couple of minutes later I got out from showering and opened the door with only a towel wrapped around my waist and water droplets from my hair. I looked at the person who was knocking and it was no other than ____. Her eyes were widen and she was blushing madly when she saw that I was half . She quickly turned around and said "B-B-Baekhyun O-Op-pa I-I'm h-here f-f-for t-t-tutoring." *Cute* I thought. *Wait. What?! Cute!? What are you thinking Byun Baekhyun!?* I mentally scold myself. She turned around and face me again but she was covering her eyes and said "B-Baekhyun O-Oppa? P-please go a-and p-put on a s-sh-shirt." I could still see her face bright red from the blushing. So I went and grabbed some new fresh clothes and head to the bathroom to change. When I was finish changing I went out and saw that ____ was already sitting waiting for me with her textbook already opened. *Why does my heart beat fast when I'm around her? Same to Jieun?* I thought. "Ahem" I cleared my throat causing her to turn her attention to me smiling. I looked her with cold eyes but seems like she doesn't care. *I wonder how she looks like without her glasses and braids* I deeply thought until I saw a hand waving in front of me. "Hello? Baekhyun? Baekhyun?!" I heard ____ voice calling me which I snapped out of my thought and looked on the side of me. Both our faces were only a few inches away from mine. "Baekhyun oppa? Are you okay?" ____ asked with worried in her eyes. "H-huh? O-oh.. Ye-yeah I'm fine" I replied. "Arasso let's get back to tutoring" she said and went back to her seat. *Why does my heart skip a beat whenever I hear her say 'Baekhyun Oppa'?* I thought again but shrugged it off. "I'll just ask Suho hyung next time" I mumbled. When I sat down we started the lesson and she went step to step on how to solve the problems. I guess it wasn't that bad. I was working until I looked at her and she was looking at her watch and I looked outside it was getting dark and I looked at the clock it was 7pm already. I was about to tell her to go home before it gets any darker but she cut me off before I could even say it. "Baekhyun Oppa, since it's getting dark I'm going to leave. We'll start again tommorrow. Is that okay?"  she asked so I just nod. "Where do you want to go tommorrow? Your dorm?" she asked and I just nodded my head and she just smiled at me warmly. Soon she got all her stuff in her bag and left. *What is this feeling everytime I'm with her?*

End of Baekhyun's P.O.V

____'s P.O.V

When Baekhyun came out of the bathroom I was waiting for him with my textbook opened. While I was waiting I heard someone clearing their throat and looked to my side and saw that it was Baekhyun, he was already out of the bathroom staring at me and I just smiled. So I called him over but he seems to be thinking about something deeply. I tried again but no answer and he wasn't moving so I went up to his side and waved my hand arcoss his face said " "Hello? Baekhyun? Baekhyun?!" which seems to cause him to snap out of his daze and he turned to his side. Both our faces were only a few inches apart when I noticed that we were close to eachother I was getting nervous and my heart was starting to beat faster than before but I just kept my cool. "Baekhyun oppa? Are you okay?" I asked worriedly. "H-huh? O-oh.. Ye-yeah I'm fine" I heard him say. "Arasso let's get back to tutoring" I said as I went back to sit in my seat. When he sat down I started the lesson step by step on how to solve the problems. It seems like he was listening to every word I said until when I looked at my watch while Baekhyun was working on some problems himself and noticed that it was already 7pm and it was getting late and darker. "Baekhyun Oppa, since it's getting dark I'm going to leave. We'll start again tommorrow. Is that okay?" I asked and he just nodded. "Where do you want to go tommorrow? Your dorm?" I asked again. And he just nodded his head and I just smiled back warmly at him. With that I got all my text books and things that I brought and put it in my bag and left. When I got home I took a shower put on my pajamas and drifted off to dreamland thinking about what had just happened today with a smile on my face.

End of ____'s P.O.V