28

I Fell In Iove With My Own Tutor

____'s P.O.V

I woke up and looked at the clock. *Crap it's 2pm already!* I thought as I felt a pair of arm was around my waist. I slowly turned to the other side to see who it was and I saw a figure. I squinted my eyes to get a better vision of it. When I could clearly see who the figure was I widened my eyes. "B-Baekhyun O-Oppa.." I whispered hoping he wouldn't hear me. He started to move around and his arm wasn't around my waist anymore so I got up from my bed and was about to take a step when I fell down to the floor hard. Oof! "Ow.." I winced in pain. "Ugh.I feel so....Dizzy..." I said sitting on the floor. "____!" I heard Baekhyun's voice. I heard his footsteps coming nearer and nearer. I looked to my side and saw him next to me. "Are you okay?" he concernly asked helping me up. "What are you doing here in my room?" I asked him feeling dizzy. He placed me back on my bed. "You don't remember?" he asked me. I shook my head. "You told me to stay and not leave you.." he told me. I widened my eyes. "I-I d-did?!" I shouted and he shook his head. I tried to remember everything. "I didn't say anything else right?" I asked him. "No" he replied. I sighed in relief. "why?" his brow raised up. "N-Nothing" I said. "You should get some rest since you drunk a lot last night...you know." I nodded my head and smiled at him. "Thanks" I said. He turned and went to the door and was about to twist open the doorknob when I stopped him. "Baekhyun Oppa!" I shouted. 

End of ____'s P.O.V

Baekhyun's P.O.V

"Baekhyun Oppa!" ____ shouted. I turned around and faced her. "Huh?" I asked. "St-stay w-with m-me a li-l-little long-er" she stuttered nervously looking down to my blanket. I chuckled just by hearing her stutter. *Cute* I thought. She looked at me with a what-are-you-laughing-about look on her face. "Wh-what's so f-funny?" she titled my head to the side. "Nothing..You're just cute when you stutter.." I said and smile. I widened my eyes at what I had just said. *Yah Baekhyun! Why did you say that!* I yelled mentally in my head. *She is cute when she does that though* I thought as I softly gaze at her. "St-stay w-with m-me.. F-for a li-little longer please Oppa" she smiled. *Oppa..I miss how she calls me that* I thought and nodded my head and went to sit next to her. A few minutes later ____'s head fell onto my shoulder. I looked at her softly. *I wish this never ends* I thought. I laid her down on her bed again and I laid beside her. "I love you ____" I whispered and went closer to her face and kissed her on the lips.

End of Baekhyun's P.O.V