23

I Fell In Iove With My Own Tutor

It was already 4pm when you got home. You raced upstairs to the bathroom to take a quick shower. Next you went through your closet to find some clothes to wear. When you finally found some clothes you wore a black tank top with a big loose white shirt showing your right shoulder [The shirt looks like a shoulder shirt but it's not] that covers only until your thighs and a black short being covered by it, you let your hair down and then put on your glasses. When you were finish dressing up you went to pack the things that you needed. A couple minutes you were finish then about 5 minutes later Eunjung came. "Annyeong unnie" you happily greeted her. "Hi my baby ____" she pinched your cheeks making you pout cute. "Aigoo, my Babyy ____ is so cute!" she said and you giggled. You guys waited for EXO-K outside to come but they were taking a long time. "Unnie, call Suho Oppa what's taking them so long" you said. "Arasso" and so she called them.

S: Yeobsaeyo?
E: Where are you guys? We both have been waiting like forever..
S: Oh mianhae..We're almost there just hang on for a little while...
E: Oh okay then...
S: Yeah... In about 2 minutes we'll be there. Bye
E: Okay, bye..

With that Eunjung hung up. "They're going to be here in 2 minutes" she said happily. "Okay" you said and smiled widely waiting. A couple minutes later you look around to see if there was any sight of them. You looked across the street from you and saw a figure that looked like Sehun. You squinted your eyes to see if was them. You clearly looked at the figure and it was Sehun. So you ran over to them. "EXO-K Oppas! Sehun and Kai!" you yelled at them and waved. They were about to greet you when they noticed the clothings you were wearing. Their jaws dropped.. You looked at them weirdly. "Something wrong?" you asked innocently. "O...Of course not" Sehun dismissively waved his hand in front of his face. "Yeah..Nothing.." D.O added. Baekhyun looked away and cleared his throat. "Ahem..Ahem..We should go now.." he said and you nodded in agreement. "Let's go!" Chanyeol shouted.

Half of you guys went with Suho and the other half with Eunjung. You, Baekhyun and D.O rode with Suho. D.O sat in the passenger seat while Suho drove and the both of you and Baekhyun sat in the back and Sehun, Kai including Chanyeol rode with Eunjung. On the way to the beach you were getting sleepy. Slowly your eyes started to close when they finally close you fell asleep. Baekhyun saw that your head was bobbing up and down so he slowly put your head on his shoulder so it would be more comfortable for you to sleep. Soon after Baekhyun fell asleep with his head on top of yours with a smile. Without knowing Suho was looking at you and Baekhyun from the rear-view mirror smiling to himself.