29

I Fell In Iove With My Own Tutor

It has been 4 weeks since the drinking incident. You woke up and went to the bathroom to get reay. When you were done you went to the kitchen to eat your breakfast. When you finish you went out the door and off to school with a wide smile on your face. "Hey guys!" you greeted them a smile. "Hey Baby ____!" Eunjung greeted you. "Hey!" EXO-K chorused. "We should go to class before we're late" Chnyeol said. "Sure. Let's go!" D.O chimed and of you guys went to class. You and EXO-K dropped Eunjung off to her class and went to drop you off along with Chanyeol and Baekhyun since they were your classmates as well. While talking to Baekhyun about tutoring afterschool your eyes met Eunmi. She was giving you a glare as you were talking to Baekhyun. You gulped. *Uh-oh trouble* you thought. You looked at Eunmi who was giving you a glare telling you to watch out. Baekhyun noticed your stare so he followed your gaze. He looked and saw that you were looking at Eunmi and she was giving you a glare. *Is something happening that I don't know about?* he thought as he looked at the both of you. "____-ah.." he called your name but you didn't answer him since your eyes were still on Eunmi. "____-ah!" he yelled causing you to break the staring contest. "H-huh? Wh-what i-is it Oppa?" you stuttered. "Is there something wrong?" he asked you. "O...of course not!" you faked a laugh and he raised his brow. *Something is wrong..* he thought. You noticed his face expression so you changed the subject. "Oppa! We should go to class before we're late!" you said and walked first as fast as you can. *What is wrong with her?* Baekhyun thought and followed behind you to class.

When the both of you got to class, the teacher started the lesson. While he was facing the board you sneaked out of the class since you couldn't stand the boredomness. You went to the music room like you always would when you leave class or break time. You walked inside and went near the piano, you sat down on the chair and put the both of your hands on the keys of the piano and started playing as.you singed along..

 

 

Covering my ears to listen to you
Shutting my eyes to imagine you
You have slowly become blurred, you have slowly left me
In the unstoppable memories

I stop (stop) I stop (stop)
The memories of having once loved, control me so easily
Once again, One more time
How can it end like this I cannot believe
Those countless promises, what to do, what to do~

While playing you didn't notice that someone had been watching you playing and singing.

Baekhyun's P.O.V

I listened as the teacher was giving out instructions. While listening I noticed that ____ was gone, she wasn't in her seat so I looked at the door and saw her going towards that door. *Is she trying to sneak out?* I thought and let out a chuckle. I looked at the teacher and saw that he was facing the board instead. So I got up and was about to leave when Chanyeol suddenly whispered to me.. "Byun Baek, where're you going?" Chanyeol whispered. "I'm going out for a bit" I whispered and sneaked out after her.

I didn't know where she went so I thought of places that she would go for fun.. "If I was ____-ah, where would I go..?" I mumbled to myself as I was trying to think. I was thinking until a light bulb hit me. "The music room..since she once told us that she loves music and piano!" I shouted and headed off to the music room.

When I got there I heard someone singing...

 

Not breathing to feel you
Clutching both fists together to touch you
You have slowly become blurred, you have slowly left me
In the unstoppable memories

I stop (stop) I stop (stop)
The memories of having once loved, control me so easily
Once again, One more time
How can it end like this, I cannot believe
Those countless promises, what to do, what to do

Not breathing to feel you
Clutching both fists together to touch you
You have slowly become blurred, you have slowly left me
In the unstoppable memories~

I peaked inside to make sure that it was her and it was. "There she is" I whispered. I watched her as she played peacefully and singed along as she played. *Her voice is like an angel..* I thought. I watched her in awe. She continued playing and singing..

 

 

I stop (stop) I stop (stop)
The memories of having once loved, control me so easily
Once again, One more time
How can it end like this, I cannot believe
Those countless promises, what to do, what to do

No fear of pain, no fear of hurt
Only with you here will I be able to live
Without you I am just as if I have lost a life
Unable to move forward, unable to move backward
What do I do, what do I do

Stop

Dark and lightless (since the day you left)
Dark and lightless (since the day you dumped me)
Since the day you left me
I have died a little

Once again, One more time
How can it end like this, I cannot believe
Those countless promises, what to do, what to do~

When she finished I walked inside. "That was beautiful" I said with a smile.

End of Baekhyun's P.O.V

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
The song is Super Junior- Daydream
I love the song! And I can't wait for their caomeback! <3 Here's the link..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8B-W7jL2Jx8