8

I Fell In Iove With My Own Tutor

 

The next day you woke up bright and early today so you rushed to the bathroom to get ready real quick and go cook breakfast. When you were done eating you washed your dishes and headed out the door feeling the warm cold but yet perfect breeze touch your skin smiling widely you walked to school happily. On the way to school you saw Eunjung and EXO-K waiting for you at the gates. You walked over to them and greet them and you guys walked to class. Class was boring so you just slept through the whole class period. Soon the bell rung and it was break time. You headed to the library where it was quiet and peaceful to rest. While waiting waiting for Baekhyun you decided to take a little nap. a couple minutes later you slowly opened your eyes and saw Baekhyun staring at you. Your stared at him wide eyed and got your head up from the table. "Oh. Uhh..Uhh... Mi-mianhae..I fell a-asleep w-while wa-waiting" you stuttered and look down in embarrassment. "Whatever just hurry up I have somewhere to go later" he said coldly. "A-ara-arasso" you stuttered. *Aish. Why does every time when I stay with him my heart always beat so fast like it's going to pop out of my chest?!* you thought but ignored it. You took out your math texbook and opened it to the page you guys left on last night. After you guys were studying for 3 hours straight it was already time for lunch so you guys went to lunch and ate. While eating you felt like someone was staring at you and the group. You felt uncomfortable so you looked around to see who was looking but you didn't see since there were a lot of people around. Eunjung noticed your uncomfortable situation and asked you "baby ____ gwenchana?"  and you just nodded. "are you sure? You look  uncomfortable.." she asked eyeing you weirdly but full of worries in her eyes. You turned around to face her and told her. "I feel like someone is staring at me and us" you said with your eyes full of fear and you can tell that Eunjung was full of worries towards you. "It's okay. It's probably some haters. Don't worry, I'm here and EXO-K is here with you" Eunjung said giving you a reassuring smile and you just nodded and smiled back. Little did you know the queenka was staring at you full of hatred and was watching your every move.
 
After lunch you and Baekhyun came back the library and continued to tutor him soon after hours of tutoring Baekhyun the bell ranged and it means that it was time to go home. Both you and Baekhyun got up and started walking in the hallways and out the front door you saw Eunjung waiting for you in the front gate so you bid Baekhyun goodbye and ran to Eunjung.
 
_____'s P.O.V
 
After the bell rung it was time to go home so both Baekhyun and I were packing out stuffs and started to leave the library. When the both of us arrived at the front door of the gate I saw Eunjung Unnie waiting for me. "Baekhyun-sshi, I'll be leaving first my unnie is waiting for me" I said and he just nodded and I left him and ran towards Unnie. "Unnieeee!!" I yelled waving my hands in the air hoping she'd see me. I ran towards her and hugged really tight and she hugged me back. "So, where are we going unnie? Are we just going to go home?" I asked hoping not to go home and go somewhere since I'm always stuck home with nothing to do. "Aniya. We're going to the mall and go shopping!" Unnie said full of excitement and clasped her hands together. "Arasso. Let me go home and change first and you too unnie!" I said happily since it's been a long time since we last hang out. So we headed straight to my house to change.
 
End of ____'s P.O.V
 
Baekhyun's P.O.V
 
After ____ left I heard my phone ringing. I answered it and it was Suho hyung calling me.
 
B: Yoboseyo?
S: Baekhyun-ah? We're hanging today? Do you want to come?
B: Ah. Ne. Where are we going though?
S: The mall of course
B: Arasso hyung
S: Do you want me to pick you up?
B: Sure hyung.
S: Arasso. Where are you?
B: School
S: School? Waeyo?
B: Ahh.. That.. ____ is my tutor so we stayed and she tutored me..
S: She's your tutor? When?
B: Almost 2 weeks now
S: Ah. Ara. I'll see you later. Bye.
B: Bye
 
After the call I waited for a couple of minutes and saw Suho hyung in his car honking at me to get in. As soon as I got in we headed off to the mall.
 
End of Baekhyun's P.O.V
 
_____'s P.O.V
 
When Unnie and I got to my house I quickly ran inside my room and took a quick shower and dried my hair. When my hair was dry enough I curled my hair [Not too curly], and I went to my closet and searched for the perfect outfit for me to wear. Soon I found a white shoulder shirt with a black heart in the middle of the shirt, Gray skinny jean, with a gold necklace, black shades, black flats and a little tinted of white eyeshadow with light gray color eyeshadow above and a little over the white and next I put on a pinkish light color lip gloss. Next, I looked into the mirror for the last time and headed downstairs. When I got downstairs unnie was wearing a black plaid shirt, with a black short, black flats, her hair was put up into a bun with some hair sticking out which made it cute, she had on a white eyeshadow and the black eyeshadow above and a little over the white and pinkish lip gloss and a black shade. She was really stunning pretty. "Unnie you look stunning pretty!" I said as I looked at her in awe. Then she turned to me "Omo! Baby ____ you look beautiful!" she said surprised. "Gomawo unnie. now lets goo!" I said full of excitment. [Hehe. Kind of the same make up and accessories but different outfits]
 
We head out the door and into her car. We drove and about 20 minutes later we got there. We were shopping and kept on shopping until we were hungry. "Unnie, I'm hungry" I said pouting and rubbing my stomach at the same time. Unnie just laughed and nodded. "Ara, let's go eat at that restaurant" unnie said while dragging me along with her. "May I have your order please?" the waitres said. "What do you want Baby ____?" "Anything you're having is fine" "Arasso." with that unnie ordered two plates of pasta. Later the pasta arrived. We both were eating and chatting with one another  like old times just like what we used to do. After 20 minutes of eating unnie and I went back to shopping again. Then, suddenly we bumped into some bunch of guys walking and fooling around. Unnie and I looked up to see who it was and to our surprise it was EXO-K. They saw us and their jaws dropped and stared at us like we were some kind of creature or something. "Eunjung noona? Is that you?" Sehun asked still eyeing unnie up and down without blinking with his jaw dropped. "Annyeong Sehun-ah" Unnie beamed happily. "Eunjung, you look beautiful!" D.O exclaimed and surprised. "Gomawo D.O" Eunjung unnie said. "Eunjung if you here where's ___?" Suho asked her confused. "...She's home.." Eunjung unnie said kind of having trouble. *Eotteoke! eotteoke! I can't let them see me like this!* I thought as I looked up at Baekhyun who was staring at me. I quickly tapped Eunjung Unnie on the shoulder, she turned around and saw me giving her the remember-they-can't-see-me-like-this panick and she actually understood me and pointed to my black shades telling me to put is on so I decided to wear is to cover my eyes. I looked at Baekhyun and he was just looking at me until he came up to me. "Have we met before?" Baekhyun asked raising an eyebrow. "Huh. Oh yeah. Nice to meet you" I said trying to act different. "I thought so.. I'm Baekhyun by the way. What's your name?" Baekhyun said taking his hand out to shake hands. "I-I'm Ji-Jieun!" I said as I was taking his hand and shaking it. "We met at the grocery store the other time right?" I asked him if he still remembers and he nodded yes flashing me a smile which made my heart skip a beat. I looked at the other members and they seem to like unnie a lot. hehe. So I walked over to unnie and the other members. 
 
looked at me then I went over to unnie. "Eunjung you know her?" Kai asked confused and unnie just nodded. "Who is she?" Sehun asked furrowing his eyebrows. "She's-" Unnie was cut off because Baekhyun answered his question "She's Jieun. Remember we met her at the grocery store guys?" Baekhyun asked hoping they would. "ohhh her!" they all chorused causing me to giggle. *I guess they don't know who I really am. Hehe. No need for the shades anymore* I thought as I took off my shade. "Wahhh, Jieun noona neomu yeppeoseo" Sehun beamed looking me in awe. I just giggled. Later we went to the arcade together and played a few games and then later me and Unnie had to leave so we bid goodbye and left.
 
End of ____'s P.O.V
 
Baekhyun's P.O.V
 
After Suho hyung picked me up we met up with Sehun and them. Sehun and them were fooling around with the food they had bought. We were fooling around and didn't see where we were going and ended up bumping into two girls. We all looked up and our jaws dropped when we saw who it was.. Eunjung and the girl saw at the grocery store once. I looked at her from head to toe. I have admit she was baeutiful and hot. We were staring at them until when Sehun asked "Eunjung noona? Is that you?" eyeing her up and down without blinking with his jaw wide open. "Annyeong Sehun-ah" Eunjung beamed happily. "Eunjung, you look beautiful!" I heard D.O exclaimed full with surprise. "Gomawo D.O" Eunjung said. "Eunjung if you here where's ___?" Suho asked her confused. "...She's home.." Eunjung said. Then I looked over at the girl I saw last time. She looked at me and I was still staring at her unti she tapped on Eunjung's shoulder and it seems like she was panicking over something and quickly put on her black shade. I decided to go up to her and asked "Have we met before?" raising my eyebrow. "Huh. Oh yeah. Nice to meet you" she said. "I thought so.. I'm Baekhyun by the way. What's your name?" I introduced myself as I took my hand out to shake hands. "I-I'm Ji-Jieun!" she said as she took my hand and shooked it. "We met at the grocery store the other time right?" she asked me and I nodded yes flashing her a smile. Soon she walked over to the members and Eunjung. They looked at her like if she was a alien or something.
"Eunjung you know her?" Kai asked confused and Eunjung just nodded. "Who is she?" Sehun asked furrowing his eyebrows. "She's-" before Eunjung could answer I answered the question for him. "She's Jieun. Remember we met her at the grocery store guys?" I asked hoping they would. "ohhh her!" they all chorused causing Jieun to giggle. *She looks so familiar, those eyes and that giggle.. I heard it before..?* I thought to myself. While thinking I heard Sehun beaming at Jieun "Wahhh, Jieun noona neomu yeppeoseo" looking at her in awe and she just giggled again. *Why does my heart beat fast when I'm around Jieun? Am I sick or something?* I thought to myself again but shrugged it off. Later we went to the arcade together and played a few games and it was time for them to go home already, they bid goodbye and left after a couple of minutes playing we went home and slept.
 
End of Baekhyun's P.O.V