7

I Fell In Iove With My Own Tutor

It was a nice day outside you got ready and went down to eat your breakfast. Soon when you were finish you walked to school and as usual you would be waiting for Eunjung but seems like she was the one waiting for you. You quickly ran over to Eunjung and bear hugged her like there's no tommorrow. "Morning Eunjung Unnie!" you beamed happily. "Good morning my baby ____ oh and I forgot to tell you, I won't be with you today all day since I have exams today in some of my classes" she said and you just giggled and nodded. Soonenough EXO-K came "Hey guys" Suho greeted while you and Eunjung just nodded and walked you guys off to class. First you guys dropped Eunjung off. Before she go inside her room she said "If anything happens to my baby ____ I'm going to rip you apart." "Arasso Eunjung, we won't let anything happen to her" Suho said confidently and they just laughed except for Baekhyun. "Gwenchana Unnie. Bye" you hugged Eunjung and she hugged you back. Soon the hug ended Eunjung eyed them and mouth 'Keep an eye on her' and gave them a glare but they just shrugged it off. "Bye unnie, Do well on the exams!" you shouted and she just smiled and nodded in return. "Bye Eunjung" D.O said and with that you guys left and dropped you, Chanyeol and Baekhyun off. "Geez what's with her being all over protective of you anyways?" Kai asked with an annoyed tone. "Yeah why?" Sehun and D.O chorused. And with that it caused Chanyeol and Suho to look at you being interested about the topic while Baekhyun pretended not to. "Umm... I'll tell you guys at break time" you said trying to ignore the topic. "Arasso. Let's meet at the rooftop. Okay?" Suho suggested and you guys just nodded. Soon after you, Chanyeol and Baekhyun headed to class. On the way while Baekhyun was going to his seat he walked passed you and handed you a note. You could see the students glaring and staring at you but you didn't care and opened the note to read it...

My dad said to start tutoring today....

When you were done reading the note you put it in you pocket to keep it from dropping or losing it. The lesson was boring so you took a nap soon the bell ranged and it was break time already. You were walking to the rooftop and you were getting nervous because you didn't want them to find out why Eunjung Unnie was soo over- protective of you.. It will just make you remember of the incident 2 years ago.. But you shrugged it off.. Soon you arrived at the rooftop most of everybody was there except for Eunjung since she has a few exams to finish.. You to sit on the ground and everyone was crowed around waiting for you explaination about what caused her to be so protective of you.. They were waiting but you didn't say anything so Kai decided to ask the question again "So tell us what's with her being all over protective of you?" he asked emphasizing the word over-protective which cause you to roll your eyes. "Yeah ____ tell us why? We want to know too" Sehun said pouting cutely. "Arasso.. I'll tell you guys" you said in a sad tone. "It all started when I was 11 years old. My parents left me at a young age.. Because of me they died..

*Flashback*

"____-ah honey, what do you want for you birthday? Omma and Appa will buy it for you since there's still a 1 week untill you'r birthday." your mom said smiling warmly at you. "Ani Omma, I don't want anything" you said confidently and smiling at your caring mom and dad. "Aigoo, my little sunshine si to good" my dad said pinching my cheeks. "Just say what you want and we'll buy it for you sweetie" my dad with a confident smile formed on his lips. You just nodded and said "I'll have anything you buy. It's okay umma and appa. Anything is fine" you said smiling. "I love my sunshine so much" your dad said hugging you tight in his arms while your mom just chuckled at the both of you. "Arasso, appa and I will go tommorrow now go to bed it's getting late" you mom said and you just nodded. You kissed your mom and dad on the cheek and head off to dreamland.

Next Day~

"Bye omma and appa!" you said as they headed out the door and quickly give them a peck on the cheeks and closed the door. You looked out the window and some them get in their car driving away you waved at them and they waved back. You were waiting and waiting until it was midnight already and they haven't returned home. You were starting to get worried until you heard a phone call. You quickly answered it and it was from the hospital. You ran out the door to go and wake up Eunjung and their family since you were like their 2nd daughter. They drove you to the hospital but than it was too late.. Both your parents had died leaving you alone with nobody. After the the Lee's heard about the news of both your parents they decided to take you in as their 2nd daughter everyday you wouldn't eat that much you weren't that healthy until Eunjung decided to cheer you up and with that you never thought about it that's why you're still here... Then up until when you were at the age of 16 you moved out living alone on your own that's why Eunjung was so over protective of you eversince because she doesn't want you to get hurt again.

*End of flashback*

When you were done telling the story you were crying again they felt bad for making you tell. "Oh.. mianhae for making you tell us your story ____-ah" D.O said trying not to make you cry. "Ani, gwenchana. You guys were just curious. It's okay" you said trying to make them feel better and not guilty. "I'm sorry for your loss ____-ah" Suho said giving you a sincere smile. You just nodded and smiled back. For Baekhyun, Kai, Sehun and Chanyeol couldn't say anything they felt guilty. After that you could see their faces in guilt s you said "Guys it's okay" you said smiling warmly at eahc of them and they did too. Then suddenly D.O asked you an UNexpected question. "____?" "Hm?"you said. "But than how come you wear glasses and braid you hair?" D.O asked making all of them even more curious. "Oh.. that.." you said in a soft but sad tone with a UNexplainable expression face. "Yeah. WHY do you wear glasses and braid your hair?" Kai said quite curious. "Yeah. I want to see you without glasses and the braids" Sehun whined pouting. You just looked at them and said "I......" you started. "You what ____-ah?" suho asked.. "I-I-I-I j-just h-ha-have a-a h-ho-horrible past and m-mi-mianhae -S-Se-Sehun-ah" you stuttered not wanting anyone to know except for only one person.. Eunjung. "Oh okay.. You don't hve to tell if you don't want to" Suho said to assure you so you won't cry again. You just nodded and smiled happily that you have a lot of friends around you. *I wonder what actually happened to ____? Why do I even care? I don't like her.* Baekhyun thought to himself. Soon the bell rung and it was time to go to class. You  guys walked to class chatting and fooling around except for Baekhyun who was still in deep thoughts.

Soon it was time to go home and you texted Eunjung telling her that you won't be waiting for her because you have to tutor Baekhyun today so she had to go alone. With that you went to Baekhyun's house. When you got there you knocked on the door and you could hear footsteps coming towards the door. When the door opened it revealed Mr. Byun. "Annyeoghasaeyo I came to tutor Baekhyun Mr. Byun" you said with a slight bow. He led you and to Baekhyun's room. He knocked on the door and when the door Baekhyun was there with a expressionless face. "Remember what I told you Baekhyun" Mr. Byun said sternly and he left. You looked over at Baekhyun and he gave you the what-do-you-want look. "Oh..Um.. M-Mi-Mianhae" you stuttered looking down. "What do you want?" he said coldly. You looked at him "Are-Aren't I-I supposed t-to tu-tutor y-you?" you asked still stuttering. *Aish! ____ Stop stuttering!* you meantally scolded yourself. "Right" he said in a annoyed tone and let you in. You walked inside his room which was really big. Then your eyes were back on him again he was seating his desk chair grabbing the textbooks that he will need. You went over to and asked "wh-what s-subject d-do you wa-want to sta-rt first?" you asked nervously. He just stared at you and back down to his book. "We'll start with math first then" you said unsure if he wanted to but he took out his math textbook and opened it up to the page you guys were left. Soon you sat down and started explaining how to solve the problems step by step and it seems like he was getting the idea of how to solve. You looked at you watch and noticed that it was getting late since you spent almost 4 hours tutoring him so you suggest for the both of you start tutoring in the library tommorrow when break time comes and he just nodded in agreement and I left to go home.