17

I Fell In Iove With My Own Tutor

Baekhyun's P.O.V

Both ____ and I were studying and tutoring for about 4 hours of studying and talking she gave me some problems that she made up for me to practice. I was peacefully working on it she waited patiently. While she was waiting it was quiet until she broked it. "Baekhyun Oppa while you work on it let me go and check up on them.. okay?" she smiled asking me. "Sure" I replied. She left the room and it was silence for a couple of minutes until she barged in the room again. I turned around to look what she was doing. I looked at her with questioning eyes and a what-the-heck-are-you-doing face she looked at me and said "Oh, mianhae Oppa..I just came back to get some blankets.. Heh heh" she smiled and went through her closet and got out two big blankets. Then she left with the two big blankets and went into the last room on the left leaving her door opened. *What is she doing?* I asked myself. I wasn't sure so I followed her and went to the room I slowly walked over to the door and took a peek. There I saw her placing a big blanket over Kai and Sehun. She was smiling softly at them. Next she walked over to Suho hyung, D.O and Chanyeol. She put the other blanket over them and smiled at them as they slept. *She's so caring...* I thought as I smiled. "What the heck is wrong with me today?" I mumbled queitly not wanting her to know that I was peeking. I kept looking at her taking a last glance at them and I heard her whispered ""Good night Oppas" with a warm smile and when she was about to turn to the door I raced back to her bedroom and sat down again working on the problems. Later she came back and sat on her seat. She quietly waited I was almost finished. About 5 minutes later I was finished. "____ I'm fini-" before I could finish I already saw her sleeping peacefully. She folded her arms on the table and placed her head in her arms. I watched her as she slept. I put all my textbooks and my things away in my backpack and placed it on the floor. Next I stood up and grabbed a blanket and wrapped it around her keeping her warm then I sat down and placed my head near her on the desk watching her sleep. *She looks beautiful up close* I thought. I looked at every of her face feature from her eyes, her nose everywhere to her pink lips. I paused for a moment as I stared at her pink lips. *What the hell am I thinking!?* I thought as shook my head. I looked at her again. *Am I really falling for.....you?* I thought as I was still looking at her. Slowly I closed my eyes and went to sleep.

End of Baekhyun's P.O.V