34

I Fell In Iove With My Own Tutor

It had been five weeks since you have been at the hospital.. Baekhyun would skip school just to visit you at the hospital. He hasn't slept for days causing him to have black circles under his eyes, he would refuse to eat whenever they tell him to and he would cry himself to sleep. When he goes to school he couldn't concentrate on his work with his mind full of you lying in bed at the hospital unconscious. He would sometimes ditch class if it too boring and go to the music room playing the song the both of you had played and singed together the other day. Baekhyun would mostly stay at the hospital than at their dorms. He would only go there for showering and changing his clothes only.

While in the hospital unconscious Suho and them came over to check up on you and Baekhyun to see how he was doing. "Baekhyun-ah..Come eat we brought food" Chanyeol said but he just nodded and said "I'm not hungry" and would just look at you hoping you would wake up sooner or later. They looked at Baekhyun worriedly as they try to convince him but he would refuse.  So they stopped and just ate. Soon they left and there was only Suho left with Baekhyun. "Baekhyun..go back to the dorm and get some rest..You haven't slept in days.." Suho said calmly. "I can't hyung" he replied as he held onto your hand. "Just go and take a rest for a day, you're having dark circles under eyes making you look like a zombie" he said. "I don't want to" Baekhyun said and looked down at you. "I know you care for her but at least go back to the dorm and have a good sleep..What will happen if ____ see you like this..But, look, just go rest and I'll watch over her tonight okay...Please Baekhyun..We're all really worried about you.." Suho pleaded. "Arasso hyung.." Baekhyun said and took a last glance at you and left.

The next day Baekhyun came back to visit you. You were still lying on the bed like the past few weeks. "Please wake up soon ____-ah..I really miss you..." he cried and held onto your hand tightly. Later on the nurse came to check up on you and how your condition is. "She's really lucky to have a boyfriend like you" the nurse said and gave a smile and Baekhyun smiled back. "Thank you." "You know I've heard that talking to unconscious patient work..You should try it.." she said and gave Baekhyun a pat on the shoulder. "I hope she wakes up soon" she winked. "Thank you" Baekhyun smiled half-heartedly and looked back at you. The nurse then left the room and it was silence. "I'm sorry ____-ah..Because of me you cried alone with nobody to care.." he said. "Please wake up..Everybody is really worried about you...even me.." he continued. "I can't even concentrate anything at school because of you being at the hospital..It just worries me a lot.. you know.." he said and a tear rolled down his left cheek. "Please wake up. I promise I will protect you this time around and won't let you get hurt anymore." he continued as he cried. "I'm really sorry..Just please wake up...please.." he pleaded as he cried into your hands.

Later on, Baekhyun had stopped crying. He held onto your hand tight and prayed for you to wake up from your coma. "Please wake up ____-ah" he whispered. "I'm really worried.." he said and touched your cheek gently smiling weakly as he watched you. *I love you ____-ah* he thought and laid his head down beside you and fell asleep.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sorry guys if this chapter isn't that great..I ran out of ideas...So please forgive me...