27

I Fell In Iove With My Own Tutor

As soon as you got back to the beach house your eyes were red and puffy so you tried to hide your face so they won't see your eyes. You opened the door and found them drinking even Eunjung. As soon as you showed up Eunjung spotted you and gestured you to come over to them and join. You went over to them and sat down next to Kai. "Drink with us Baby ____" Eunjung drunkly said. "I don't drink Unnie" you replied. "Oh come on one shot won't hurt" Kai said. "I guess I could try.." you took a cup of a clear liquid that looked like water and dranked it. *The taste is so bitter* you thought to yourself. Baekhyun, Suho and Chanyeol just looked at you worriedly even though they drank some but they weren't drunk like the others. "Try more ____-ah it's good to let out stress you know" Eunjung said and faced you. "Umm, can someone please take Eunjung Unnie to her room please? She's really drunk now" you said. "I'll take her" Chanyeol volunteered. "Thanks Yeolie" you smiled and he smiled back. You watched as Chanyeol brought Eunjung to her room and went back to drink some more. "Take care Unnie!" you shouted. You kept taking more and more shots of the liquor until you came upon a full bottle of liquor. You took the bottle and checked it. "Woah" you laughed stupidly since you were drunk. *By the smell of this must be a strong one* you thought to yourself. "T-That's too strong for you" Suho said worriedly. "You think so?" you dumbly asked without realizing it you were already drinking the bottle. "Hey!" Baekhyun yelled. You looked to see they were giving you a concerned expression. "Uhh....What?" you asked as you could feel that your cheeks were getting hot and burning instantly. "Are you alright ____?" Suho asked. "Of course I'm alright" you answered drunkly. You kept on drinking more and more of the liquor in the bottles that you had dranked. It was strong but you didn't mind it. "You should really stop, you're just making yourself suffer" Baekhyun added. You turned to look at him. "Why would you care, you don't love me..Like I do..." you said as you whispered the last three words which he didn't hear you. When you said those words Baekhyun stayed silent. *But I do love you* he thought. While drinking you kept on thinking about Baekhyun and nothing else causing your your eyes to well up with tears blurring your vision and you started to cry again. *Why do I keep crying whenever I think of him!* you yelled in your head. You got up from the couch as tears streamed down your cheeks and dropped to the ground like rain and walked to the stairs with wobbly legs, you stepped on the first step of the staircase but fell onto your bottom crying.

Baekhyun's P.O.V

Suho hyung left to go to bed and told me to take care of ____ so there was only the both of us left. I watched her as she got up from the couch with tears dripping down her cheeks and going to the staircase with her wobbly legs. She took a step on the first step of the staircase but then fell onto her bottom and she started to cry. I went over to her to stop her from crying. I went closer and hugged in my arms and let her cry on my chest. "Shh, don't cry anymore I'm here" I whispered to her ear. After 2 hours of crying she quiet down so I carried her bridal style and went upstairs. I carried her to her room and laid her down on the bed. I put the blanket over her body to keep her warm and I looked at her *She must be really hurting inside no wonder she dranked a lot..* I thought to myself. I looked at her sleeping face and noticed that there were a strand of her hair covering her right eye with her glasses on. I sat beside her and gently curled her strand of hair behind her ear. A couple of minutes had already passed and I was still watching her sleep.

Later I decided to leave so I took a last glance at her, got up from her bed and turned to leave when I felt a grip holding into my wrist. I turned around to see ____ holding onto my wrist. I looked her with questioning eyes. "Don't go.....Stay with me....Please..." she cried. I went over and looked at her and she started to cry again. "I'll stay..Now get some rest.." I whispered as I wiped away her tears. She nodded her head and went back to sleep closing her eyes with a smile on her face. I laid down next to her thinking about what she said. *Why did she tell me to stay with her?* I thought and fell asleep.

End of Baekhyun's P.O.V