5

I Fell In Iove With My Own Tutor

Baekhyun's P.O.V

It's already monday and I headed to class until when I had to go to the principal's office. No body knows that my dad is the principal of this school except for my bestfriends and ____ my tutor. I went to the office and there my dad was there sitting in his chair working on some papers. "What is appa?" I asked him calmly as I can. "Oh Baekhyun You're here, sit" he said pointing to a seat next to me. I sat down and asked him the same question until he answered me. "I want you to stop being stobburn and listen to your tutor" he said in a serious tone. "Why do I need a tutor anyway?" I asked him as calm as I can and he answered me "Because I don't want you to fail any of your classes son" in a serious expression facing me. I just looked at him in the eye and nodded. "She's the only one that I can except for tutoring you. Since the others are just fangirls all over you excpet for her so please I beg you listen to her and let her tutor you ara?" he said with a pleading face and serious tone with no joking hint in it. "Arasso I will" I said with a soothing calm voice. "Good, you can go back to class now also be nice to her and stop being rude and cold towards her arachi?" he added and I just nodded and he said that I'll be her tutor me again in 2 days. I nodded and head out back to class.

End of Baekhyun's P.O.V

The bell had ring and it was now lunch time. You waited for Eunjung to come in the front door of the cafeteria becuase you had something to tell her about the incident on saturday. While waiting you noticed that EXO-K was coming nearer and nearer and the more they come towards you, your heart beat accelerates faster than normal but you just ignored it. As soon as the cam near you Baekhyun turned and looked at you for a few seconds and you feel your cheeks burning hot so you looked away and saw Eunjung coming towards you so you shouted her name "Eunjung Unnieeeee!" you yelled waving your right hand in the air for her causing EXO-K to look at your direction and saw Eunjung walking towards you and them. "Oh there she is Sehun you've been waiting for her right?" you heard Kai saying and you glared at him but he smirked. "Yah! Hyung! shikoro!" you hear Sehun whine and you just giggled. "____-ah!" Eunjung shouted running towards you waving and gave you a bear hug. "I missed you!" Eunjung said smiling happily as if she haven't seen you in ages or years. Until when she noticed that EXO-K was there looking at you guys. "Did you guys do anything to my Baby ____?!" she said eyeing them suspiciously. "Aniya Aniya Unnie, they just got here" you said waving your hands in front of her defending them. "Ara Ara, if they or someone or any of them do anything to you you better tell me I'll kill them" she said causing you to giggle. "Arasso. Let's go Unnie!" you said glaning at Baekhyun than dragged her away from them. *I swear ____ looks familiar..She can't be her from the grocery..* He thought and the rest of them walked to eat lunch.
After you and Eunjung went to get food you and Eunjung came back and set on the table you guys had set on before and started chatting and talking. "So.. What is it that you're so excited to tell me about?" she asked as she got interested in the topic. "Well last saturday I went grocery shopping and blah blah blah.." and you start explaining everything to her. "Omo! Omo! Are you serious!? He smiled and even laugh!?" She said aloud causing some of the peple and EXO-K to stare over at your direction. "Unnie, please keep it down." you said covering your face. "Ah. heh. Mianhae, but seriously!?" and you nodded. "Aigoo. My baby ____ must be really happy to see her crush like that~" Eunjung teased pinching your cheeks and you playfully hit her arm and said "he's not my crush unnie" you whined while pouting. "Tsk. Whatever you say. You know you like him" Eunjung said playfully and you just pouted even more.

After lunch you and Eunjung went to class. Soon after class was finished it was time for students to go home. While waiting for Eunjung in front of the school gates Eunjung finally came out and everybody had already left. You guys were walking home and Eunjung wanted to sleep over so you let her stayed overnight.