10

I Fell In Iove With My Own Tutor

The next day came and you headed off to school like always now, Eunjung and EXO-K will always be waiting for you at the front gate and you would greet them like always. After the greetings they walked you and Eunjung to class and the other mambers. "Hey guys do you want to hangout today?" Suho asked the members. "Yay hangout!" Sehun beamed cutely but full of happiness. "Why not" D.O said not minding to pay attention. "Sure" Kai and Chanyeol added. "And you Baekhyun?" Suho asked. "No thanks. I have tutoring today." "Huh?! Tutor?!" Sehun, Kai, D.O and Chanyeol chorused outloud. "Yeah, tutor" "When did you start having a tutor?" Chanyeol asked cunfused and lost. "My dad suggested that I have a tutor since I'm failing most of my classes" Baekhyun said not minding to tell them anything. "How long has it been going?" D.O asked curiously. "Almost 3 weeks I think." "Who's your tutor? Boy or girl?" Sehun asked with full of interest. "You'll know know soon and it's a girl" Baekhyun answered confidently. "Aww, hyung tell me pleaseeee?" Sehun pleaded with his puppy eyes. "No" Baekhyun said shaking his head. "What time does tutoring start and where?" Suho asked. "Afterschool and at my house sometimes but today it's at our dorm today." "Oh okay" Chanyeol said. "Why don't you ask her if you can have a day off today? Wait she's nice right?" D.O asked and Baekhyun just nodded his head yes. "Yeah, like what D.O said.. Ask her if she'll let you have a day off" Kai added. "Sure" Baekhyun said. "Alright then. Hangout today it is" Suho said raising his hands up in the air and they walked off to class.

Time flew by fast today and it was time to go home. You walked to the door to go outside to the front gate where you saw Eunjung waiting for you. "Eunjung Unnie!" you shouted to get her attention. "____-ah!" Eunjung yelled back waving her hands and you ran towards her giving her a big hug. "Unnie I can't walk home with you today since I have to tutor Baekhyun oppa. Mian" you said pouting cutely looking at the floor. "It's oka-" before she could finish Baekhyun came and pulled you away. "Unnie! Wait there. Don't go anywhere" you shouted back and she just nodded. Just than when you guys were far away from her, Baekhyun began to speak "____-ah mianhae, but I have a hangout today with my friends. Can we start next week?" he said with hope in his eyes and was still holding onto your wrist without knowing. "hm. Sure! Why not." you beamed happily since you miss hanging out with Eunjung too and with that he let go of you and left. "Bye Baekhyun oppa! have fun!" you shouted behind him with a smile and he just nodded and waved back without turning back to look at you. With that you went back to Eunjung. "Unnie! I don't have tutor today since Baekhyun oppa is hanging out with his friends today" you told her and she just nodded happily. "Yay! A day with my Baby ____!" she said happily and you just laughed. "What should we do?" you asked. "Hmm... How about shopping again and go out to eat!" she suggested. "Okay! Let's go change first!" you beamed. And the both of you walked to your house and changed.
 
Baekhyun's P.O.V
 
After I left ____ I called Suho hyung that I can hangout and that I headed home so he'll pick me up there. So I went home took a shower and wore a white shirt with a gray sweater over, a pair gray jeans [skinny jeans], with a gray color cap twisted to the right and a pair of gray converse and headed downstairs to wait for Suho hyung to pick me up. About 10 minutes later hyung came and picked me up. "Where are we headed to?" I asked confuse where we're headed. "Just the park to play" hyung said while concentrating on the road. "Oh okay" Soon later we got there in about 20 minutes and they others were already there playing soccer so I joined them and we all played happily laughing and fooling around.
 
End of Baekhyun's P.O.V
 
____'s P.O.V
 
When we arrived home me and Eunjung Unnie went to go change I took a quick shower and searched for clothes in my closet. After all the searching I did, I decided to change into a black skinny jean, with a luxe tank, a blue v-neck cardigan like sweater for a pop up color, black flats with silver bracelets and earrings. I curled my hair to make it look a little wavy to match my outfit then I put on a black eyeshadow [not dark but light] with a light blue eyeshadow over and above it and then I put on some lip gloss to make lips and check myself in the mirror. My make-up isn't that noticable so it's good. and with that I left downstairs. When I got downstairs Eunjung Unnie was already waiting for me so we just went out the door, locked it than headed to the mall.
About 15 minutes we got there, Eunjung Unnie and I decided to go out to a restaurant. We sat down on a table and a waitress came. "What would you like to order?" she asked politely while getting out her pen and pad. "What do you want Baby ____?" Eunjung Unnie said looking down at the menu. "Anything is fine Unnie" I said confidently. "Arasso my Baby ____" Unnie said cheekly and smiling. While I just chuckled at her silliness. "We'll order a cup of water, a cup of soda and a plate of pasta and steak please. When the waitress was done writing she left. About 10 minutes later the food came, Unnie and I enjoyed our time while we talked and chat. Then when we both finished, we both headed to the mall like always when we have free time, we both would always go shopping.
 
End of ____'s P.O.V
 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sorry if the story isn't that good.. ^^ I apologize.