38

I Fell In Iove With My Own Tutor

The next Baekhyun woke up and went inside the bathroom. He the water and splashed water on his face, took a towel and wiped his face dry then he walked out and sat down on the chair. "I should call Eunjung to come over and watch ____ while I'm gone.." he said and dialed Eunjung's number. "Yeobsaeyo?" Eunjung said on the other line. "Oh Eunjung, can you come and look after ____ for me...I'm going to school.." Baekhyun explained. "I'll be there in about 5 minutes" she said. "Okay..I'll wait until you get here.." he said and hung up. Baaekhyn then went towards the chair and sat on it. He took a look your body making sure you were healed. "It seems to be healing now'' he said with a smile.

Five minutes later Eunjung came knocking on the door. "Come in" Baekhyun said. "Hi Baekhyun" Eunjung greeted. "Hi.." he greeted back. "I'll be going now" he said as he kissed you on the forehead and walked towards the door. *Wake up soon ____* he thought as he walked out. About 30 minutes he arrived at the front gate of the school and saw the members standing there talking to eachother. "Hey guys.." Baekhyun greeted. "Hey Byun Baek!" Chanyeol chimed happily. "Hey" kai said. "Hi Baekhyun hyung.." Sehun smiled. "You look happy today..and seems like you had some sleep since the dark circles isn't noticable" Suho said and smiled. "Yeah. You look happy.. What's the reason?" D.O asked. "Did ____ wake up!?" Chanyeol shouted. The rest of you looked at him weirdly. "Ani. She hasn't waken up yet.." Baekhyun said in disappointment. "Then why do you look so happy?" kai raised his brow. "I do?" Baekhyun asked them and they all nodded. "Well, I don't know..I mean, I don't have anything to be happy about.." he explained. "Hmm. That's true"Suho said. "We should get going before we're late.." D.O said. "Sure..And um guys.. Do you want to go to the hospital with me today to go visit her afterschool?" he asked htme. "Sure why not. We all miss her too" Chanyeol said. "Okay. Afterschool at the front gate then we'll go together" and they left to class.

The bell ranged and it was now break time so Baekhyun headed off to the music room. He would always go there to play the piano and sing. Soon it was time for class again. Baekhyun then headed to class.

Baekhyun's P.O.V

When everybody got to class, the teacher started his lessons. About an hour of being in class I suddenly got a text. *That's strange, nobody would text me at this hour..?* I thought. I quickly took out my cell without the teacher seeing, flipped it opened and saw that it was a text from Eunjung. *Why would she text me?* I thought. I opened the message and read it...

 

From: Eunjung
To: Baekhyun:
 
Yah! Come quick!
 
*Did something happen to ____?* I thought.
 
To: Eunjung
From: Baekhyun
 
Why? Did something happen to ____!?
 
From: Eunjung
To: Baekhyun
 
No. I saw her move her finger! NOW HURRYYY!!
 
 
To: Eunjung
From: Baekhyun
 
Okay. I'm on my way!
 
My eyes widened at the sight of Eunjung saying she moved. *____ moved!* I thought happily and ran out of the classroom. "I'm off Chanyeol!!" I yelled to let him know. The teacher called my name but I didn't care to listen so I ran out the door and called Suho and them to let them know. I then ran as fast as I could to the hospital. About 20 minutes, I got to the hospital and stormed inside the room that she was in. By the time I got inside I saw ____ still lying in bed facing the other way. She then turned to the dorrway when she heard something. Her eyes grew big by the sight of me.. "B-Baek-hyun.." she stuttered.
 
End of Baekhyun's P.O.V