36

I Fell In Iove With My Own Tutor

Baekhyun walked out of the cafeteria and went to the music room like always. He went towards the piano and sat on the chair. He then placed the both of his hands on the piano keys and started to sing as he played along. He played the song that both of you had played together on the day of her accident. 

 

Don't wait anymore please
Take my heart away instead
Yes, it is good as it is sharp
Even the moon closed it's eyes this night

If I were a different man
And if I had a passage in a comedy
I would set fire to all the changed wounds that you and he made

As Baekhyun played the song, the memories of ____ would flow around through his mind. When she would go to the music room, the way she sings and plays the piano. Her bright cheerful personality; Just every memory of her twirls around his mind like a tornado causing his eyes to be welled up by his tears. The thoughts of her smile that she would always have on her face. Her cheerfulness that she would have and show, even when something isn't right. The tears that she would cry out whenever, she's hurt. Her voice that sounds like music to his ears as she sings and the way she would play the piano peacefully. Just by the memories of ____ twiring and swirling in his mind, the tears came down like waterfall, rolling down his cheeks and fall to the ground as he sings and played along.

Baby don't cry, Tonight
After the darkness has lifted
Baby don't cry, Tonight
It'll be like nothing ever happened

You will never become like foam,
In the end you don't have to know
So baby don't cry, Cry
For my love will protect you

By the time he finished playing, the bell ranged; it was now time to go back to class so he got up and walked towards the door. Baekhyun turned back and took a quick glance at the piano then left wiping his tears away.

When he got to class Chanyeol was already there waiting for him sitting on his desk. As he came inside his eyes were red and puffy causing students to look at him and he could hear the students whispers and talkings.

"Did Baekhyun Oppa just got done crying?" one student asked.
"Why did Baekhyun Oppa cry?" another asked.
"It must be because of that nerd ____" he heard a girl say.

When he heard that he wanted t snap at them but he wasn't in the mood to so he didn't, instead he went and sat on his desk next to Chanyeol who has been waiting for him. As Baekhyun sat down on his desk, Chanyeol looked at Baekhyun and noticed his eyes. He started to get worried. *He must really love her..* he thought. "Byun Baek..Are you alright?" he asked. "Hm" he replied with a short answer. "It's okay..I know she'll wake up soon. She's a strong girl. So don't worry too much" he said and patted Baekhyun's shoulder. Baekhyun looked at him. "Thanks Yeol" he said which made Chanyeol happy. *I miss being call that...Yeol* he thought and smiled at Baekhyun. *I hope she does wake up* Baekhyun thought and smiled.