3

I Fell In Iove With My Own Tutor

The next day you woke and did your morning routines as usual. But you didn't have a good sleep because of the tutor situation. You woke up with dark circles but since you wear glasses it won't be that noticable. Soon you head out and saw that Eunjung was waiting for you so I went over to her.

"Oh annyeong ____!" she beamed smiling happily. "Annyeong Eunjung-ah" I said giving her a weak smile. "Omo, ____ gwenchana?! Look at you face, you look  pale. What's wrong? Come on tell me" she asked worriedly. "Aniya. Let's get to class I'll explain you everything at lunch or break." I said as I faked a smile. "Arasso." Eunjung said.

Time passed by fast that it was almost time for lunch. After a couple of minutes later the bell ranged. Now it was time to go to lunch and explain everything to Eunjung. I walked to lunch and saw Eunjung waiting for me at a table so I went over to her. As soon as I got there and sat down, she clung onto my arm pleading me to tell her what happened. "So tell me what happened" she asked with her eyes full of worries. So I decided to explain everything to her about the tutor thingy.

"Omo!? Jinjayo!?" she asked surprised which caused me to jump a bit in my seat. I just nodded my head yes. "It's okay. It won't be that bad." Eunjung said with a reassuring smile. I just nodded.

____'s P.O.V

Soon it was time to go home so I texted Eunjung not to wait for me because I left already to tutor Baekhyun at his home. I took the piece of paper that Mr. Byun had written the address on it and went to find their house. "I wonder where their house is since there's a lot of houses here?" I muttered to myself. I was looking around until I saw a huge beautiful white house and I looked at the piece of paper that the address was n and I guess I found it so I went to knock on the door thankfully Mr. Byun opened the door and led me in. As I got inside I admired the house in awe. It even more beautiful in the inside. "Ah! ____! You're finally here." Mr. Byun beamed. "Annyeonghasaeyo Mr.Byun, I'm here to tutor Baekhyun-sshi" I said. He led me up the staircase and to a room on the left. Mr.Byun knocked on the door. As soon as the door opened Mr.Byun said "Oh, son your tutor is here. Let her in." he said calmly to Baekhyun. "You can go inside now" he said happily and left me there dumbfounded. I turned around and saw Baekhyun standing in front of the doorway with the door wide opened. I gulped nervously as soon as I saw him standing there. "H-h-hi my n-name i-is ____ a-and I-I'm y-your t-tu-tutor.." I stuttered as I was looking at him in the eyes. He nodded and let my in. *ottoke! ottoke! I don't even know how to start!* I thought as I mentally scolded myself. "U-umm... What subject do you want to start first?" I asked as I try to keep my cool. "What are you doing here" he said cold tone. "I-I'm here t-to t-tu-tutor y-you of c-course." I said as I looked down to my feet. "I don't need you to tutor me. I'm not stupid." he said coldly. "I-if y-you don't want to t-today than I-I'll just t-tu-tutor you in a-an-another d-day" I said stuttering while closing my eyes looking down to my feet hoping he would yell or shout in my face but instead when I looked up he was still the same and said "Whatever" and walked out leaving me dumbfounded. "Idiot. I shouldn't have agreed." I mumbled to myself and walked out of his room and downstairs where Mr.Byun was in the livingroom but stood up and came towards me. "Leaving already ____?" he asked confused. "Ah. Ne~ It seems like he isn't quite ready today so I'll just take my leave and come back next time." I said and bowed. "Ah. Arasso. He's always like that. Takes time for him, I hope you understand." Mr.Byun said reassuring and I just nodded and walked out the door and bowed for the last time and go home. *Aish! Stupid idiot have to make everything so hard for me!* I mentally scoled him inside my head. *But than again, why do I feel so nervous around him?* I thought to myself. "Hmm, must be because it's the first time meeting him I guess." I just shrugged it off and went straight home.

End of ____'s P.O.V

Baekhyun's P.O.V

I was in my room taking a nap until I heard my phone ringing. I answered it and it was Suho hyung.

B: yoboseyo?
S: Oh. Baekhyun-ah? Do you want to hangout today since it's a nice day?
B: Sure why not.
S: Arasso. I'll pick you up.
B: Ne. Bye hyung.
S: Bye

After the call ended there was a knock on the door so I decided to go open it. As soon as I opened the door, there stood a girl and my dad. While standing my dad said "Oh, son your tutor is here. Let her in." he stated calmly. "You can go inside now" he said happily and left the girl there. Soon she turned around and saw me standing in front of the doorway with the door wide opened. Seems like she was nervous when seeing me standing there looking at her than she started "H-h-hi my n-name i-is ____ a-and I-I'm y-your t-tu-tutor.." she stuttered looking at me in the eyes. *Have I seen her before? She looks familiar..* I thought but shrugged it off. I just nodded and let her in. *Aish! I was just going to head out* I thought to myself. "U-umm... What subject do you want to start first?" She suddenly asked. "What are you doing here" I said in a cold tone. "I-I'm here t-to t-tu-tutor y-you of c-course." she said while looking down to her feet. "I don't need you to tutor me. I'm not stupid." I said coldly. "I-if y-you don't want to t-today than I-I'll just t-tu-tutor you in a-an-another d-day" she said stuttering again while closing her eyes looking down to her feet. "Whatever" I said and walked out leaving her dumbfounded. As I was about to go down the stairs I heard her mumbling something but I didn't hear her well so I just shrugged it off and left the house. When I got out of the house I heard a honk and saw Suho hyung. I just waved back and quikly get inside his car. Just than I saw her walking out of my house bowing to my dad and I guess Suho hyung saw her and asked "What is she doing at your house?" hyung asked curiously. "She came to tutor me that's all" I said annoyed. "Isn't she the one who bumped into you the other day?" hyung asked again and that's when it hit me, she was the one that bumped into me the other day no wonder I said she looks familiar. But I didn't want to think about it so I just ignored the thought and nodded my head. "You should be nice to her since she agreed to volunteer to tutor you Baekhyun-ah" Suho hyung said which caused me to look at him in a confused expression. "What do you mean hyung?" I asked again but he just shrugged and said "Be nice to her she seems nice'' Suho hyung said but I didn't care I just looked to look at her and seems like she mumbling something to herself and scolding herself mentally in her head. Than we drove off to hangout with the other members.

End of Baekhyun's P.O.V