22

I Fell In Iove With My Own Tutor

You woke up 30 minutes early today. You went to the bathroom and wash your face, you looked into the mirror and saw that both of your eyes were red and puffy. *God.. What have I done to myself* you sighed and put on your glasses. Next, you went to go change into your uniform. You wore your shoes then walked out the door without eating breakfast because you weren't hungry and you didn't even braid your hair. When you got to school you saw EXO-K and Eunjung waiting for you. *They won't see my eyes since I have glasses on* you thought and walked over to them. "Oh! hi ____ Noo-" Sehun beamed happily to see you but was cut off when he saw you in a bad state. Your hair was straight but some were sticking out on the side and your eyes were red and puffy.  They all looked at you with a worried expression. "What?" you innocently asked. "U-umm..N-nothing" Chanyeol said. "My baby ____, look at you" Eunjung said. "Yeah..So?" you said. "____-ah? Are you okay?" Suho asked worriedly. "Yeah.. I'm fine alright.." you replied. "Are you sure?" D.O asked with a worried expression. "Yeah I'm sure..now let's go inside.." you let out a fake laugh. You left to go inside first while they hesitant to go. *I'm sorry guys..* you thought as you walked inside to class. By the time you went inside students started to whisper things about you and sending you the glares agian. You wanted to just run away but you didn't want to feel weak so you stayed and walked to your desk. You look around and saw that Eunmi was smirking at you. You glared at her then sat down. Later on Baekhyun and Chanyeol came inside the room then the teacher started the lesson. Once in a while you would steal glances at Baekhyun and when he turns around you would turn the other way or would turn to a different direction.

Baekhyun's P.O.V

While Mr.Yang was teaching the lesson I turned around to look at ____. When I turned around I saw ____ looking at me then turned around to a different direction. "Is she avoiding me?" I mumbled to myself. "What?" Chanyeol asked. "Huh? O-oh n-nothing" I said. Every time I turn to see her she would turn around and look somewhere. *Why is she avoiding me?* I thought. I looked around the room since I was bored and saw Eunmi looking at ____. *Why is she looking at ____ like that?* I thought. At the corner of my eye I can see ____ staring at me again. I watched her as she was glancing at _____. She seems to notice that ____ was staring at me. I saw her following ____'s gaze and her eyes landed on me. She smiled at me and I faked a smile at her. Then she glanced back at ____ again with a smirk on formed on her lips. *What's with the smirk?* I thought but shrigged it off.

End of Baekhyun's P.O.V

Soon class was over. You were walking lazily in the halls wandering around. While walking you felt someone holding onto your wrist. You looked back and saw  Baekhyun. He was holding your wrist. "What do you?" you asked coldly. On the corner of your eye you could see that Eunmi was fuming up. You gulped and looked at her. Baekhyun noticed your stare and followed your gaze. It landed on Eunmi. *Eunmi? Her again?* He thought. "We need to talk" Baekhyun said. "No! Let go!" you shouted trying to struggle from his grip. But the more you struggle the more his grip tightens. He started dragging you outside to the rooftop. "L-Let g-go...Y-you're hurt-ing m-me.." you said as a tear roll down your right cheek. Baekhyun saw that you were crying and you can feel that his grip has loosen a bit so you swing your wrist out of his hand. Tears started rolling down both of your cheeks. "I'm sorry" Baekhyun apologized. You looked at him and started to run away.

Later on the bell rang and it was lunch but you skipped to go to the music room. You played the piano over and over again. While playing you it you started singing along as you played. "You're quite good with the piano" you heard someone say. You turned around and saw that it was Kai. "Wh-what d-do you w-want?" you stammered. Kai smirked and asked "I want you to explain everything to me" he said with a serious tone. You gulped. *Uh-oh* you thought. "No" you said and turned around. "We can stay in here the rest of the day you know, I don't mind waiting for you" he said. You gulped once again and gave in. "F-Fine" you said. "Good now start" his expression changed. So you started to explain everything to Kai and he just nodded. "Soo.. You're saying you ignored Baekhyun Hyung because of Eunmi?" Kai asked and you nodded your head. "Why were you crying then?" he asked again. "I don't know either? My tears just came out on it's own.." you explained. "So that day when I came to find you..Eunmi was the one who made you cry and slapped you?" "Y-yeah.." you answered. "Do you by chance.. like Baekhyun Hyung then?" he curiously asked. "I-I don't know.." you replied. "Okay then.." he said. "It's okay..You don't need to worry.. She won't do anything to you.. Just be happy when we're on break... Okay?" Kai said and you nodded "Okay and thanks for listening Kai..I feel much better now.." you thanked him and smiled widely. "Your welcome now let's get to class and get ready for spring break!" he shouted and handed you his hand to help you get up. Then the both of you walked off to class.

Soon class was over and the bell rang and it was time to go home. "Have a nice break!" the teacher said. "Nee~" and with that you left class to go to the front gate. "Unnieee!!" you yelled and waved at her. "Babyy ____! I miss you!" she shouted back and staarted to run over to you. You let go of Eunjung and looked at the members who were looking at you weirdly. "What?" you innocently blinked. "N-nothing.. It's just that you changed to quick.." D.O said. "Oh" you let out a giggle. "Yeah..____ noona. You changed..In the morning you were so different but now you're so cheerful" Sehun exagerated. You let out a laugh. "It's good to see you happy again ____-ah" Suho commented. "Haha. I know. Now let's go have some fun!" you shouted and cheered happily. They all looked at you dumbfounded and cheered along. "Let's go pack guys and we'll meet eachother at my house okay?" you said. "Sure" they chorused. You saw Baekhyun looking at you but you ignored him and smiled happily even inside it hurted you. With that each of you left home to go pack. *I'm sorry Baekhyun Oppa* you sadly thought and walked home.