14

I Fell In Iove With My Own Tutor

 

____'s P.O.V
 
I woke up and I feel my head was lying on something comfortable until I noticed that someone was beside me. I looked up to see who it was. My eyes widened at the sight of him. "B-Baekhyun Oppa" I whispered. I quietly got up and looked at his sleeping face for a while my heart was beating fast like always whenever I'm around or near him. I put my hands on my chest. *Why is it beating so fast?* I thought. I softly gaze at him as he slept. I can feel his breathing evenly. "What are you to me?" I whispered asking myself.  I just kept on looking at him until I remembered about the school ending so I quickly stood up from bending and took my phone out and noticed that school was going to end in about 5 minutes so I went on my knees bending down to him. I gently shook him by his shoulder to wake him up. "Baekhyun Oppa.. Baekhyun Oppa.. Wake up.." I quietly said. His eyes slowly opened and our eyes met and both our faces were only a few inches apart. It was like a staring contest until I broked it. "Baekhyun Oppa? School is ending we better hurry up" I said avoiding his eyes as I got up and took my hand out to help him get up. He looked at my hand and looked at my hand and looked at me confused. "Are you going to take my hand to help you get up or keep me hanging?" I said with a soft chuckle as I looked at him. He took my hand and I helped him get up and walked over to the door. He pulled the door opened and we both walked to the halls. As we both were walking side by side [Baekhyun on the right and you on the left side] and the bell finally rang, now it was time to go home. When the students got out of their classes and into the hallway. I could feel their gazes at me and the glares. I felt uncomfortable. I could hear them talking about me and I lowered my head.
 
"What is she doing with my Baekhyun Oppa!?"
"A kingka with a nerd? Psh! That ridiculous" I heard another say.
"Is she trying to seduce Baekhyun Oppa?!"
 
After I heard those words I felt a big pain in my chest like knives stabbing my heart a thousand times more. Tears were starting to well up in my eyes. I couldn't do anything but listen to those horrible words they were saying about me until I felt my tears streaming down my cheeks. I quickly turned away to my left and wipe them away hoping he wouldn't see me cry. *Why do I feel like this when I don't even love him?* I thought. As I walk I kept hearing students whispering and talking about me and my tears were just streaming down no matter how much I wiped them away. I just kept on walking until I heard my phone ringing.
 
Mikael boda neon naega nunbusin jonja~
Gamhi nuga neoreul geoyeokhae~♬
 
I took my phone out and it was a text message from Eunjung Unnie.
 
To: ____
From: Eunjung
 
Baby ____!! Where are you!? Are you okay!? Is anyone bothering you!? Did anyone hurt you!? Tell mee!! ><
 
*She must be really worried* I thought. So I texted her back.
 
To: Eunjung
From: ____
 
Unnie I'm okay.. I'm on my way to the front gate now..And no, no one is hurting me or bothering me. I'm with Baekhyun Oppa by the way.. I'll be there in 5 minutes okay? Hehe. (: <3
 
To: ____
From: Eunjung
 
Ahhh. Arasso. (:
Hurry up before I leave. I want a hug first! T.T
 
To: Eunjung
From: ____
 
Haha. Okay Unnie! :D Don't go home!! I want a hug so I can feel better.. <3
 
To: ____
From: Eunjung
 
Feel better?? Did someone make my Baby ____ cry?! >:/ I'm going to kill them! Are you okay?
 
To: Eunjung
From: ____
 
I'm okay. I'm feeling better now. (: Thanks Unnie! I love youuuuuu!! <3 <3
 
To: ____
From: Eunjung
 
Okay. Be here fast! Bye. (: I love you toooooo my Baby ____-ah!! Kekeke. <3 <3
 
After texting Eunjung Unnie I felt a little bit better. *Unnie always make me feel better* I thought. I wiped my tears away as soon as we both got to the front gate. Just in time Eunjung Unnie turned around and saw me and waved. "Baby ____!!" Unnie yelled. I waved back. Unnie and the rest of them came running  towards Baekhyun and I. When Unnie came she gave me a big hug and then let go and looked me. "Omo!? My baby ____! Were you crying!?!" Eunjung Unnie shouted making the others to look at me even Baekhyun. Eunjung Unnie was looking at me worriedly. "A-aniya" I mumbled more like a whisper. "Then how come you eyes are puffy and red?" Eunjung Unnie asked again. *Oh crap! My eyes!!!* I yelled inside my head. "I-I'm o-okay Unnie" I stammered. "Yah! Baekhyun, did you make her cry!?" Eunjung Unnie asked eyeing him. He just shook his head no. "Unnie I'm okay. It's not B-Baekhyun Oppa's fault" I said lowering my head. "Who is it then?" D.O softly asked. I just shook my head and tried to change the subject. "U-Unnie do you want to sleepover at my house?" I smiled weakly at her. "Sure! Let's go!" she beamed. "Bye oppas! Bye Kaii and Sehun!" I said and walked away with Unnie holding onto my arm until I heard Sehun pleading "____ noona! Can we sleepover too! Pleaseee?!" he whined causing Suho to hit his head. "Ow! Hyung!" Sehun shouted. Unnie and I looked at the them with a what-the-heck look but then shrugged it off, Chanyeol and D.O seemed to be liking his idea while Baekhyun and Kai just stood there. "Sure why not" I smiled. "Let's go then noona!" Sehun pumped his fist in the air happily and clung onto Unnie's arm while Chanyeol clung onto my arm while the others just shrugged and we left to my house.
 
End of ____'s P.O.V
 
Baekhyun's P.O.V
 
____ and I walked to the front gate and I saw Eunjung turning to our direction and waving at us "Baby ____!!" I heard her yell and then the rest of them came running towards us both. Eunjung hugged ____ while the others greeted me. "Where've you two been?" Suho hyung asked. "Rooftop" I shortly replied. "Waeyo?" Chanyeol asked eyeing. "I ditched class and when I got there I saw ____ there sleeping so I took a nap?" I said. "Ohhh. No wonder I didn't see you.." Chanyeol said until Eunjung shouted. "Omo!? My baby ____! Were you crying!?!" she questioned ____. The rest of us looked at her and I can see that her eyes were puffy and red. *She was crying....on the way here....?* I thought. I could tell that Eunjung was really worried about ____. "A-aniya" ____ mumbled but it was more like a whisper. "Then how come you eyes are puffy and red?" Eunjung questioned her again worriedly. "I-I'm o-okay Unnie" she stuttered. *Why is she stuttering?* I thought to myself until Eunjung said something interrupting my thoughts. "Yah! Baekhyun, did you make her cry!?" she asked me but I just shook my head no. "U-Unnie I'm okay. It's not B-Baekhyun Oppa's fault" she said stuttering again lowering her head. *Did something happened to her?* "Who is it then?" I heard D.O asked. She just shook her head and changed the subject. "U-Unnie do you want to sleepover at my house?" she asked Eunjung with a weak smile. "Sure! Let's go!" she said holing onto ____'s arm. "Bye oppas! Bye Kaii and Sehun!" ____ beamed walking holing onto Eunjung's arm. "____ noona! Can we sleepover too! Pleaseee?!" I heard Sehun whined and pleading earning a smack on the head from Suho hyung. Then ____ and Eunjung turned back to face us. "Ow! Hyunggg!" he whined again. She looked at us with a what-the-heck look on her face but shrugged it off. "Sure why not" she smiled.  "Let's go then noona!" Sehun pumped his fist in the air happily and clung onto Eunjung's arm while Chanyeol clung onto ____'s arm while we just followed from behind. *But what caused Eunjung so worried about ____ so much? Why did ____ cry?* I thought as I walked with them. *I must find out*
 
End of Baekhyun's P.O.V