33

I Fell In Iove With My Own Tutor

As soon as the ambulance reached the hospital, they took you to the emergency room. "I'm sorry sir but you'll have to stay out here and wait" the nurse calmly said. So Baekhyun stayed outside of the room and waited. About 10 minutes of waiting at the hospital, the rest of the others came. "Is my Baby ____ alright?" Eunjung asked worriedly. "I-I don't know, they haven't come out yet" Baekhyun replied with a low voice. "What happened to her that made her got into an accident?" Suho curiously asked. "I went to go find ____ everywhere but I didn't find anywhere so I was about to come and tell you guys but then I heard ____'s voice wincing in pain.." he explained. "Why was she wincing in pain?" Eunjung angrily asked. "When I heard her I turned to the corner and saw Eunmi slapping her on the cheeks more near her lips.." "Then what happened to her?" Chanyeol asked. "When I saw that Eunmi was about to slap ____ again, I ran and stopped her.." he said. "Did she have any injuries or anything?" D.O asked. "Well..." he started. "Well what hyung?" Sehun asked worriedly. "Well....Her..head was bleeding a lot..I mean..you could see her blood dripping down to the ground and her face.." Baekhyun said as he lowered his head. "That Eunmi is so dead now" Eunjung gritted her teeth and clutched her hand into a fist. "Calm down Eunjung-ah.." Suho said and placed hit hand on her shoulder trying to calm her down. "I guess, for this once only..For my ____" she said and sat down sobbing again.

While Eunjung was sobbing and the others try to cheer her up Baekhyun suddenly asked a question. "Why does ____-ah...wear glasses.." Baekhyun asked Eunjung making the others curious. She looked at Baekhyun and lowered her head. "Becau-.." Eunjung started but was cut off by Chanyeol. "I'll explain it.." Chanyeol suddenly said. Everyone turned their heads towards him. "You..knew about it?" Baekhyun asked and he nodded. "Tell us" Suho said. "She wore glasses because of a situation that happened to her two years ago.." Chanyeol explained. "Go on, continue" Kai said and Chanayeol started to explain everything to them. "Oh, she must had suffered a lot.." D.O said and lowered his head. "She seems to have a lot going when she was growing up" Suho said and turned around to face the emergency door. "Is that why you've been so..over-protective of her Eunjung?" Baekhyun suddenly asked. "Yeah..Because I don't want her to suffer anymore so I decided to change her appearance.." Eunjung lowered her head and sobbed again. "Don't cry Eunjung Noona..She's going to be alright.." Sehun assured her.

Two hours had already passed and the doctor hasn't come out of the room yet. Baekhyun was getting more and more worried. His tears would fall down even just thinking about how much you've suffered. Soon about 20 minutes of waiting for two hours long the doctor finally came out. "Who's her guardian or a member of her?" he asked. "I-I am" Eunjung raised her hand. "Well she had suffered alot of injuries" he explained. "How bad is it doctor" Eunjung nervously asked. "Well, she has a deep but small cut in her head and she seemed to have a broken leg" he said. "Is she going to be okay?" Eunjung asked. "She will but right now she's in a coma, you can go inside and see her if you want" he said with a smile. "For how long?" Eunjung asked him again. "Just for a couple of weeks" he said and patted Eunjung on the shoulder and left.

Baekhyun's P.O.V

After the doctor told us that we could go inside to see ____, we all went inside and stood next to her. I felt a big pang in my heart as I saw ____, she was lying in the bed unconscious. She had a cast on her leg, she had a few cuts on her arms and had a few briuses on her head and arms. "My Baby ____.." Eunjung whispered and started to cry as she hugged onto  ____. The others just stood there watching as Eunjung cried hugging her like she was ____'s mother. I walked and sat on the chair next to ____ and held onto her hand tight. *Please be okay ____-ah* I prayed as I looked at her unconscious body. Soon Eunjung stopped crying and called me out. "B-Baekhyun-ah, can we talk for a while please.." she said and left the room. I looked at Suho Hyung and he nodded so I left the room and went to Eunjung. "What is it...?" I asked. "You like my Baby ____ don't you?" she asked straight forword. "I-I guess..Why?" I asked titling my head. "I'm just asking" "Oh okay then.." I said and was about to leave when she stopped me again. "You shouldn't be letting her wait, you know.." she said and head back into the room. *I won't* I thought and went went back inside.

End of Baekhyun's P.O.V

After an hour of visiting you at the hospital they all left to go home except for Baekhyun. He was too worried to leave you alone so he stayed. He kept holding onto your hand.