33

I Fell In Iove With My Own Tutor

Baekhyun's P.O.V

After Eunjung told me to go after ____ I left the cafeteria and searched everywhere for her. I looked inside the music room but didn't find her. I decided that would be out on the rooftop so I ran as fast as I can. When I got up there I was out of breath I quickly swinged the door open and yelled "____-ah!" but there wasn't any answer. I looked around and saw no one. *Where'd she go now?* I crazily thought. I went back downstairs and was about to head back to the lunch room telling them that I couldn't find her until I heard someone wince in pain. *That sounds like ____* I thought so I turned to look at the corner on the right and saw Eunmi slapping ____'s on the cheek. My eyes widened so I ran as fast as possible to stop her from slapping ____. When she was about to slap ____ I held onto Eunmi's wrist. "Who the hell stopped me!?" she yelled and turned around to see who it was. "B-BaekHyun O-Oppa" she whispered as she saw me. I glared at her and let go of her wrist. "That's enough Eunmi" I coldly said. She scoffed and left. I then turned to see ____ and she was slowly opened her eyes. She looked at me with fear and sorrow in her eyes. Her face was covered up by blood on the side of her head and some were dripping down almost to her eyes and some were dripping down her hair causing little drips to fall on the ground. I saw that of her left cheek was red, her eyes were red and puffy and her lips were bleeding and the thing is, she wasn't wearing her glasses. I looked around and spotted her glasses on the floor. I bend down and picked it up. *She reminds me of somebody...* I thought. I looked at her face again and examined it until it hit me. I widened my eyes at the sight of that person. *Ji....Eun?* I thought to myself. "Ji....Eun..?" I whispered without knowing it was loud enough for her to hear. She looked at me in the eyes and started to cry again. She took her glasses away from my hand and wore it then she started running while I just stood there frozen in my spot. *I..I can't believe it...She's really Jieun..* I thought.

End of Baekhyun's P.O.V

____'s P.O.V

"Ji....Eun..?" I heard Baekhyun whispered. I looked aat him in the eyes and my eyes were starting to well up again. Without knowing my tears came down my cheeks again. *Why do I always cry when it come to him* I thought as I cried. I took my glasses away from his hand and wore it. I then started to run. I ran out the door and into the streets. I then stopped in my tracks since I was feeling dizzy and my eyes were getting blurry. I then heard a honk so I turned to my right and saw a car coming I widened my eyes at the sight of the car. I was frozen in my spot since I was to scared to move. Bam! The car hit me and I fell to the ground with blood everywhere and everything went black.

End of ____'s P.O.V

Baekhyun's P.O.V

I was still standing there frozen at my spot. Boom. I heard a honk so I turned to see who it was. My eyes widened as I saw ____ on the ground in the street with a car that just drove away. I quickly ran out the door and over to her and pulled her to my arm. Her face had blood everywhere and I was scared thinking that she would die leaving me. "____-ah! ____-ah! Wake up!" I yelled as I called for hoping she would answer me. I looked down at her again with tears in my eyes. *Please don't leave me ____-ah* I thought while I cried. I then took my cell phone out to call Suho hyung and them since I don't want to leave ____ here on her own.

End of Baekhyun's P.O.V

Suho's P.O.V

We were still eating  lunch and talking to eachother when my cell phone suddenly ringed. I checked the caller I.D and saw that it was Baekhyun. "Who is it hyung?" Sehun asked. "It's Baekhyun" I said and answered it. As I answered it I can hear that Baekhyun was panicking. *What the hell happened?* I thought. "Yeobsaeyo? Baekhyun?" I said through the phone. "Hyung! Come outside now something happened to ____! Hurry!" he panicked. "What!? Something happened to ____!?" I yelled causing the members and some students to stare at me. "Yes, now hurry hyung!" he said and I hung up. "What happened to my baby ____!?" Eunjung yelled. "Baekhyun said something happened to her" I explained. "WHAT!?" they all said in unison. "Hurry let's go and NOW!" I yelled and we all ran out the cafeteria and outside to where Baekhyun was. When we got there, we saw her covered in blood and Baekhyun was crying. "Called the abulance now!" D.O shouted. I dialed the number and called them. Soon about 15 minutes they came and took ____. "Go with her Baekhyun" I said. And so they left. "Let's go" Chanyeol said worriedly. I nod my head we headed towards my car. *I hope nothing happenes to ____* I prayed silently in my head and we headed to the hospital.

End of Suho's P.O.V