39

I Fell In Iove With My Own Tutor

"B-Baek-Hyun.." you stuttered as you saw him out of breath. "What happened to you?" Eunjung asked him. "I-I..ran all the way here.." he said in between his breath. "Oh. Sorry for making you run all the way here.." Eunjung apologized. "It's okay" Baekhyun said as he walked towards you and sat down on the chair he would sit. You looked at him and examined his face features again and it was just the same as you remembered last time but then you noticed that he had dark circles underneath his eyes and he looked pale. *What happened to him?* you asked yourself. "How are you feeling?" Baekhyun asked worriedly.. "I'm fine and the doctor said I can go home by tommorrow.." you said as you were still looking at him. Just then the others came and barged in. "____!!! We miss you!!" Chanyeol shouted and you chuckled. "Hey.." D.O smiled widely. "____ Noona! I miss you!" Sehun beamed happily and hugged you; You hugged him back. "I miss you too" you said and smiled. *I miss that smile so much* Baekhyun thought. "Hey ____..and sorry about last time" Kai said as he apologized. "It's okay.." "So..____ are you feeling alright now?" Suho asked. "Yeah. I'm fine now and plus I can go home tommorrow" you said happily. "That's good to hear." "Soo..How are you guys?" you asked them. "We were doing fine except for someone..."Eunjung blurtted out and winked at you, you then gave her a what-are-talking-about look. "Baekhyun" you saw her mouthed. *Baekhyun? What about him?* you thought. You were in deep thoughts until Eunjung cleared his throat. "Ahem, we'll all leave you two alone" she said and they all left.

There was only you and Baekhyun left in the room and it was silent until you decided to break the silence. "What happened to you?" you asked worriedly looking at him as you slowly turned to the side and face him, you then touched underneath his eyes making him flinch a bit at your sudden action. You carefully looked at his face every inch. "I-I uh..." he started. "You what?" you asked. "I-I haven't slept for days and haven't eaten that much....since you were unconscious.." he explained. You looked at him as your eyes widened at what he had just said. A part of you soften but a part of you was worried about his condition. "What? Why?" you asked him. "Be-because I-I..." he stammered. "Because you?" "I don't know....I can't explain it.." he said and you suddenly hugged him which made him startled at you sudden move. "I love you too Baekhyun.." you whispered into his ears and his eyes widened. You then broke the hug, you looked at his expression and let out a soft chuckle. *Cute* you thought. Then you remembered him asking you to be his girlfriend. You looked at him again and gestured your index finger at him to come closer to you. He looked at you confused but he did anyways, you went near his left ear and whispered.."And yes, I'll be your girlfriend.." you then pulled back and looked at his expression again and started to laugh. "You should've seen your expression, hahaha" you said as you laughed. He softened as he heard you laugh. *I miss hearing your laughter* he thought. "Y-you could h-hear m-me?" he asked pointing at himself and you nodded your head. "Of course! I heard everything you said.." you chimed and patted the seat next to you telling him to sit next you. He got up and sat next to you on the hospital bed. You then leaned onto his shoulder and let out a sigh. Baekhyun looked at you softly as a smile formed oh his face. "Baekhyun oppa.." you said. "Hm?" he shortly replied. "Can you sing me the song you singed to me yesterday?" you asked him as you pouted and looked him with puppy eyes. He chuckled and said "Of course.." he said and started to sing and you closed your eyes as you listened to his voice as he singed...

 

It's been so long
Me, liking you and you never know
I worry that I might get caught
Keep thinking if I should say it or not
 
Do you know my mind?
Are you pretending like you don't know?
Pretending like you can't overcome it
Can't you just accept my heart?
 
My love, My love
Please Open up your mind
I've been tired of waiting
So exhausted but so that I won't fall, Please hold my hand
 
Even when I'm talking to people
But I still think of you all day
How to do so I can tell you about my mind
You're my, Only one
 
My love, My love
Please open up your mind
I've been tired of waiting
So exhausted but so I won't fall, Please hold my hand
 
Because I love you so much, Because I like you so much
Please don't turn away, Please accept my heart
I'll make you happy forever
I want to be with you, Can't you just come to me?
 
My love, My love
Please open up your mind
You're more important then my life
I love you, Until this world ends, Will you be with me?
 
When he finished singing you opened your eyes. Baekhyun then turned to you and cupped the both of your cheeks, he started to lean in closer and closer until the both of your lips touch. The kiss deepened and you placed your arms around neck while he hugged you by the waist, pulled you closer. He then gently bit your lower lip for enterance and you let him. The kiss was deep and passionate until you broke off the kiss since you needed air. "My first kiss" you whispered and he just chuckled. "What's so funny?" you eyed him. "That's not your first kiss" he suddenly said. "Yes it is" you argued back. "Nope..That was your second kiss.." he said and you widened your eyes. "What did you say?!" you asked him again. "That was your second kiss.." he said again and your eyes enlarged. "Then when was my first..?" you asked him as you eyed him suspiciously. "Since the day after you got drunk" he said with a smirk. Your eyes were wide as ever at what you had heard him say. "Y-You k-kissed m-me?!" you shouted and he came closer to you and whispered, "Why? You don't like it?" as his breath touched against your skin sending shivers down your spine. "A-Ani" you blushed.
"So..I guess we're official now right?" he asked you and you just smiled nodding your head as your face flushed red. He saw your face red and he pinched your cheeks. "Ow. That hurts" you pouted cutely. "Sorry. Your just too cute" he said and your face was even redder, he chuckled and hugged you tight in his arms. "I love you ____ah.." he whispered into your ear. "I love you too Baekhyun.." you said as you broke the hug and pecked him on his left cheek.
 
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Wow...I'm writing this story and it's 2am already.. xD