35

I Fell In Iove With My Own Tutor

Baekhyun's P.O.V

It has already been one week and ____ hasn't woke up yet. I would stay late until night to morning or days just to wait for her to wake up. But today I can't because I have to go to school so I won't fail any of my classes. Eversince ____ tutored me, my grades had been increasing which made my dad really proud of me and he wanted to thank ____ but since she's in the hospital, he couldn't and besides he was busy with work anyways.. Since I didn't sleep last night I got up from my chair and went to the bathroom. I looked at myself in the mirror. I could see dark circles under my eyes, my face was pale and I look so restless and tired. I let out a sigh as I saw myself and turned the faucet on to wash my face. I splashed water of my face as I looked down to the sink. Next, I grabbed a towel and dried my hands off and wiped my wet face and went out to sit on the chair and waited for school  to start. There was only about 10 minutes left until I have to leave. After five minutes, Eunjung came in. "I'll look after her and you can go to school" she weakly smiled. I nod my head and took a last glance at ____, I kissed her forehead and left the room to go to school.

In about 30 minutes I got to the school. I looked down at my watch and I still have 5 minutes before school start. As I got to the front door students were whispering and talking but I ignored them. I slowly walked up the stairs since I didn't have much energy inside of me anymore and when I got to myu class I walked inside. It was dead silent when I got inside. I heard whispers and talkings.

"Omo, Baekhyun Oppa look so restless and tired" I heard a girl say.
"Baekhyun Oppa needs some rest. He look so worn-out" I heard another.
"He barely have any energy.." I heard another but I ignored them only.

When I walked over to my desk I saw that Chanyeol was looking at me. I sat down and looked abck at him. "What is it.." I tiredly asked. "Byun Baek..are you okay?" he worriedly asked. "I-I'm okay.." I said and faked a smile. He looked at me concerned but I just showed him a smile. "I'm fine..Don't worry.." I said and turned to listen to the teacher. No matter how much I try to concentrate, my mind was always filled with memories of ____ whenever she smiles. *I miss seeing her smile..* I sadly thought. I wasn't paying attention to class of the thought about ____ not waking up and I just kept thinking about her non-stop.

"Baekhyun" *I can't stop thinking about ____, will she ever wake up* "Mr.Byun?" *It's almost a month, shouldn't she be awake already?* "Byun Baek.." *Whayt if something happened to her while I'm stuck at school for half of the day..* "Byun Baekhyun.." *Ugh! When will she ever wake up? I miss her a lot* "Byun Baekhyun!" I heard someone yelling my name and slapping my desk, I was startled. "Y..Yeah...?" I asked as I shook my head and glanced up at the teacher.  "Can you please repeat the instructions I just gave out to the whole class?" Mr.Yang asked me. "S-Sorry sir..I wasn't paying attention" I said and looked down at my desk. "It's okay. But please just listen..You're spacing out a lot in class now" he said and turned back to the board once again explaining the instructions.

Soon it was lunch. I head out to the cafeteria and saw that they all were already there talking to eachother and laughing happily. *Boy..They sure are happy* I thought and went towards them. "Hi..guys" I said. They looked at with wide eyes and I just gave them a small smile. I can see that they were really worried about me. "Woah..Baekhyun, you look like a zombie" kai said. "Thanks for the unwanting compliment" I sarcastically said. "I was just kidding..But you do though..You need some rest" he said. "Yeah you do Byun Baek..I mean look at you..You look like a half dead human already" Chanyeol added. i just smiled and looked down sadly. "You need to get some sleep too Hyung instead of staying at the hospital" Sehun said and showed a concerned expression. "I know guys..Please stop.." I said and got up from my seat and left them there.

End of Baekhyun's P.O.V