16

I Fell In Iove With My Own Tutor

When you and Eunjung were done cooking it was already 4pm so you called them over to eat. "Guys! Food's ready!" you yelled across the kitchen. soon after you called them, they came running to the kitchen and sat down on the chairs. "Wahh! It looks so delicious noona ____ and Eunjung nooa!" Sehun eyes glistened at the sight of the food. "Haha. Thanks Sehun-ah" you said. "Now let's dig in!" Eunjung said. Soon everybody was eating happily until D.O brought up a question. "Since there's only 3 days left until spring break, let's go on a trip!" "Oh oh! I know where!" Sehun's eye lit with glee. "Where?" Eunjung asked. "How about the beach?" Chanyeol suggested. "Sure! I've always wanted to go to the beach" you beamed with excitment. "You mean, you've never been to a beach before?" Kai raised his brow. "Ani. It's just that it's been a long time since I haven't been there" you said softly. "Oh..." they chorused in understanding. "Alright. Beach it is!" Suho said. It was quiet for a moment but not akward, you guys were eating until Sehun asked you a question.. "____ noona?" he started. "Hm?" you mumbled. "Do you like anyone in our group?" his eyes full of curiousity. When you heard the question you choked on your food, you staeted coughing. "Baby ____ are you alright!?" Eunjung asked handing you a cup of water. "Ye-yeah..I-I'mm o-okay" you stuttered. "So...?" D.O asked. "Do you like anyone?" Kai asked butting in. "U-Um...I-I d-don't know.." you answered. "Come on just say yes or no.. You don't have to say the name." "I-I'm s-serious..I-I d-don't know." *I wonder who she likes... Wait why do i care? I don't like her!*Baekhyun thought. "Whatever.." Kai muttered. "okay, Do you love someone..then?" D.O asked making you choke on your food again. "Y-yah, D-D.O O-Oppa s-stop t-that" you stammered. You can feel your face heating up from embarassment. So you lowered down on your head and stared at your plate of food and they just laugh. "Do you though?" Chanyeol asked. "She does" Eunjung butted in. "Y-yah Unnie" you pouted cutely making them look at your cuteness. Baekhyun was looking at you while you pouted. Just the look of you acting cute his heart skipped a beat. *W....What the hell was that...What's happening?* he thought as he knocked on his chest twice making him cough. You looked at him worriedly. "Y-yah, Baekhyun O-Oppa? Gwenchana?!" you worriedly asked him. He looked at you. He could see that you were worried about him in your eyes. "Y..Yeah" he nodded. *seriously, what is happening to me?* he thought until D.O disurbed him from his thought. "Who is it!?!" he shouted. "Bae-" before Eunjung could finish her sentence you quickly covered . "U-Unnie wh-what are y-you talking a-about" you said faking a laugh. They just looked at you weirdly. "I was just telling them who you like" Eunjung innocently said.  "Unnie please don't.." you pouted once again with your puppy eyes. And again Baekhyun's heart skipped a beat. *Aish! seriously what is this feeling?!* he thought. You looked at his expression and changed the subject. "U-um..Baek-Baekhyun O-oppa? D-Don't w-we have t-tutor t-today? C-Come on, l-let's g-go" you looked him with hope in your eyes. "A-arasso" he said. "Unnie, can you please wash the dishes for me and tell them where to sleep..? Oh! And Unnie, they can sleep in the guest room and you can sleep in the other." she nodded her head. "Thanks Unnie! You're the best!" you hugged her and then walked to Baekhyun and tugged onto his arm. "Hurry" you mouthed to him. He got up and the both of you left to your room. "Since tommorrow we have an exam..Let's study. Is that alright with you Oppa?" you smiled and he nodded. You went over to your bag and took out your texbook and he took out his like always. You sat on the chair and placed you book on the desk and Baekhyun sat on the chair next to you. Next you started tutoring him. About 4 hours of talking and studying you asked Baekhyun to work on some of the problems you had made up for him to study to see if he understood it. While he was working peacefully you waited for him to finish. "Baekhyun Oppa while you work on it let me go and check up on them.. okay?" you asked him. "Sure" he answered.

You walked back downstairs to see if they were still awake but you didn't hear any noise. When you got to the bottom of the stairs it was dark so you switched on the lights. You walked over to the livingroom to findthe t.v switched off so you decided to go to the guest room and look if they were in there. You walked up the stairs and turn to your left. You went to the very door on the left and twisted the doorknob open. You took a peek inside and saw that Suho, Chanyeol, Sehun, Kai and D.O were sleeping peacefully. D.O, Chanyeol and Suho were sleeping on the floor while Sehun and Kai were sleeping on the bed. You looked at them sleeping but noticed that there weren't any blankets so you quickly went back to your room and opened the door making Baekhyun looking at you with questioning eyes. "Oh, mianhae Oppa..I just came back to get some blankets.. Heh heh" and went through your closet and grabbed two big blankets with you and went back to where they all were sleeping. Quietly as possible you placed one over Sehun and Kai. Next you grabbed the other one and placed it over Suho, Chanyeol and D.O. Then you got up and took a quick glance at them. "Good night Oppas" you quietly whispered and then turned around opened the door and left. Next you went to the door in the middle on the left side to see Eunjung sleeping peacefully just like the others. You quickly pulled the blanket up to her chin then left the room to go back to yours. When you got back Baekhyun was still quietly working on the problems you gave him. You went and sat back down on you chair. While waiting for him to finish you folded your arms on the table and placed your head down in your arms. You waited for him to finish but your eyelids were getting heavy slowly you closed your eyes and drifted to dreamland.