1

I Fell In Iove With My Own Tutor

You woke up by the sound of your alarm clock and look at the clock it was 7:30 am in the morning, you could hear the birds already chirping. Next, you went to the bathroom to do your morning routines, brushing your teeth, take a quick shower, drying your hair, put on your glasses and braid your hair into braids and than change into your school uniform. You went downstairs to your kitchen to cook a quick breakfast meal for you to eat. About 15 minutes had past and you look at your watch, your eyes widen when you noticed that you only have 20 minutes until school starts and you have an exam today. You quickly finish your breakfast and rushed out your door than started running before your late. By the time you got to school there were only about 5 minutes until school starts so you waited at the gates for Eunjung. About 2 minutes later you saw Eungjung came running out of breath.

"Mian ____, I woke up late again. Did you wait long? Mianhae. Eungjung said after she caught her breath.
"Ani. Gwenchana, just remember to wake up early next time." you said giggling.
"Let's get to class before we're late" Eunjung said smiling.
"Arasso! Let's go!" you said smiling back to Eunjung.

You dropped Eunjung off to her class and headed to your class. While walking you saw a lot of girls by the front door squeling and shouting. You didn't kknow what it was until you saw that is was the kingkas. You didn't care so you just walked off to class. When you got to class it was just about to start so you down and waited for the teacher to announce the test.

"Alright class are you ready to take your exams today?" your teacher asked.
"Neee~~" your whole class chorused.

While the teacher was passing out the test papers to students, the door suddenly opened and revealed the one and only Baekhyun the school kingka and the girls in your class starts to squel over him. He walked in with his left hand in his pockets while carrying his books with his right hand.

"Mr. Byun, your late" Mr. Yang said while still passing out test papers to students.
" Mian. I won't be late next time" Baekhyun said bowing.
"It's okay, just take a seat next to Chanyeol" and with that Baekhyun bowed and walked towards Chanyeol.

About an hour and a half you were down with your test since you knew most of the answers to the questions. After another hour the bell rung which means it was break time. You walked out of class and headed to Eunjung's room and waited for her to finish her test. A couple minutes later Eunjung came out and you guys headed off to the rooftop. While on the way to the rooftop you accidently bump into someone.

"Oh! Mainhae! Mianhae! I didn't see you. Mianhae." ____ said bowing and looked up to see who it was that you had bumped into and is was the schools kingka Baekhyun and his group EXO-K. You have to admit, he was really handsome and cute actually. While apologizing you could already heard some murmurs from students already.

"She must be trying to bet Baekhyun Oppa's attention only" one student said.
"She purposely ran into him" another one said.
"Psh. Baekhyun Oppa will never like a nerd looking like her" another student said.

But you just ignored them and apologized again.

"Mianhae. I didn't see you Baekhyun-sshi" ____ said bowing.
"Ah. Gwenchana" a guy with a angelic smile said smiling at you.

Baekhyun looked at you but didn't care so he just walked off with his friends following him from behind. With that you and Eunjung just walked off to the rooftop. You guys were talking and chatting with eachother only since there wasn't anything else.

"Yah, ____ did you see when you bumped into Baekhyun?" Eunjung askedsmiling like an idiot.
"Ahhh, ne. Waeyo?" you asked confused.
"Did you see them? Don't you think that they're handsome and cute?" Eunjung said squeling about them.
"Ani." you said purposely. "Bwo?! What do you mean no?! They're handsome and cute!" Eunjung said.
"Well, I think Baekhyun is handsome and cute" you said remembering back to when you accidently bumped into him and EXO-K.
"Bwo? Does that mean you like him?" Eunjung asked full of curiousity. "Aniya! Aniya!" you said waving your arms in her face.
"Eyyy. Don't try to lie. You know you like him. Just admit it." Eunjung said still eyeing you with curiousity written all over her face.
"Aish. I'm telling the truth. What about you, who do you like then?" you asked Eunjung eyeing her full of curiousity.
"Well, I like a guy name Sehun. He's just too cute" Eunjung said giggling.
"Hahaha. So you mean you have a crush on him?" you asked and Eunjung just nodded her head yes and you could see his face pinkish red.
"Eyyy, you're blushing!" you said teasingly pointing to her cheeks which is now red. "Ani I'm not!" "Yes you are look!" "I'm not blushing!" "Arasso Arasso" you said laughing and with that Eunjung just laughed along.

RRRRRIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNGGGGGG!!

The bell rung and it was time to go back to class so you and Eunjung just headed back to class laughing and teasng eachother.

--------------------------------------------------------Skip Forward-------------------------------------------------------------

After your 7th period, it was already time to go home so you waited for Eunjung at the front door. You waited for Eunjung for almost an hour but didn't see her so you decided to text her.

To: Eunjung:
From: ____

Yah~ Eunjung-ah, Where are you?! I waited for you at the front door for alost an hour now.

While waiting your phone beeped. You opened it and it was a text from Eunjung.

From: Eunjung
To: ____

Oh~ Mian. I had to go because I had to help my mom with something. Mianhae.

To: Eunjung
From: ____

Ara ara~ Just remember to text me or call to let me know so I won't get worried and wait. (: arraso?

From: Eunjung
To: ____

arraso. I will next time. (:

To: Eunjung
From: ____

Arraso. Bye. <3

"I guess I'll just walk home alone." And with that you left to go home.

---------------------------------------------------------------
Sorry if this chapter was boring.