37

I Fell In Iove With My Own Tutor

 

The day ended and Baekhyun went straight to the hospital. When he got to the hospital he went inside your room and found Eunjung asleep sitting on the chair beside you. Her arms were crossed and her head was placed in her arms. *I should wake her up before it's late* Baekhyun thought. Baekhyun walked over to her and lightly shook her. When she woke up, her eyes were red and puffy; he could tell that Eunjung cared for you a lot. *She must really love ____* he thought. "You should go and take some rest now..I'll watch over her.." Baekhyun suggested. Eunjung nod, she got and went towards the door. "Call me tommorrow to watch over her when you go to school arasso" she smiled weakly and head out the door.
 
When Eunjung left Baekhyun sat down on the chair. He slowly caressed your left cheek with his right hand while he held onto your hand with his left. He softly gazed at you as he caressed your cheek. "Please wake up soon ____" he said as he smiled.
 
Soon enough it was 6pm and Baekhyun was still wide awake even though he had dark circles he didn't care. After a couple of minutes there was a knock on the door. "Come in" Baekhyun said gently. There the rest of them came in. "Hey guys" Baekhyun greeted. "Hey Byun Baek" Chanyeol smiled widely. "Hi hyung" Sehun cheekly smiled while Kai and D.O just nod. "Hey. So, how's ____'s condition?" Suho asked. Baekhyun looked down. "I don't know..She hasn't woke up yet" he said softly. "It's okay Baekhyun..____'s a strong girl" Eunjung said comforting him. "I just hope she wakes up soon.." he said. "We do too.." D.O added. "So..what are you guys doing here?" Baekhyun asked them. "Why? we can't come here?" D.O jokingly said. "We came to visit ____ and check up on you" Chanyeol said and Baekhyun's mouth formed into a 'O' shape. 
 
Baekhyun's P.O.V
 
After two hours of them staying, they decided to leave but Eunjung stayed for a little while since she drove on her own. "Eunjung..?" I asked her. "what?" she asked. "Can I ask you a question..?" I said in a low voice. "Hm. What is it?" she curiously asked. "D-Do you know who ____ likes?" I asked feeling a little nervous."I do but I can't tell you. I'm sorry.." Eunjung apologized. "It's okay.." I said. "Well, I'll be leaving now since it's getting late too" she said and walked towards the door. I watched as she was leaving but stopped when she was about to turn the doorknob open. "Baekhyun?" she called my name. "Hm" I said my head hung low. "Ask her when she wakes up from her coma.. and call me tommorrow when you're going to school so I can watch over her" she said and gave me a smile. "I will" I smiled back and she left.
I sat down on the chair that was next to ____ again. I watched her and held her hand tightly. *"You know I've heard that talking to unconscious patient work..You should try it.."* I remembered what the nurse had told me beforet. *I hope she could hear me* I silently prayed. "____ I don't know if you can hear me or not but...You do know that I love you..right?" I started off and let out a chuckle. "Funny..it seems like I'm talking to myself.." I said to myself and held ____'s hand up against to my right cheek.. "____-ah, do you want to hear me sing you a song then?" I asked her. "Even if you don't answer me or hear me, I'm still going to sing...just for you.." I said and smiled.
 
It's been so long
Me, liking you and you never know
I worry that I might get caught
Keep thinking if I should say it or not
 
Do you know my mind?
Are you pretending like you don't know?
Pretending like you can't overcome it
Can't you just accept my heart?
 
My love, My love
Please Open up your mind
I've been tired of waiting
So exhausted but so that I won't fall, Please hold my hand
 
Even when I'm talking to people
But I still think of you all day
How to do so I can tell you about my mind
You're my, Only one
 
My love, My love
Please open up your mind
I've been tired of waiting
So exhausted but so I won't fall, Please hold my hand
 
Because I love you so much, Because I like you so much
Please don't turn away, Please accept my heart
I'll make you happy forever
I want to be with you, Can't you just come to me?
 
My love, My love
Please open up your mind
You're more important then my life
I love you, Until this world ends, Will you be with me?
 
When I finished singing I looked her with a smile forming on my lips. "Do you like the song I sanged for you...?" I asked her. "I hope you did.." I said as I softly laughed to myself. "I just want to ask you to be with me forever and be my girlfriend that's all.." I whispered and looked down.. I glanced at her again and saw a tear rolling down from the corner of her left eye, I wiped away the tear with my thumb. *Don't cry ____-ah..I'm here..* I thought as I put my head down on the bed, still holding onto her hand.. "I love you" I whispered and fell asleep.
 
End of Baekhyun's P.O.V

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Song: B1A4 Sandeul- Crush~ I love that song. <3
This chapter is boring since I ran out of ideas..So right now I'm still brainstorming some ideas.. ^^
Sorry...