18

I Fell In Iove With My Own Tutor

 

____'s P.O.V

I woke up and found myself sleeping on my desk instead of my bed. *Huh? What the* I thought dumbfound until I remembered about last night tutoring and studying with Baekhyun and the others sleeping over. I slowly opened my eyes and saw that Baekhyun's face was near mines just only a few inches away. My heart was beating faster and faster. I gulped my saliva down. I was getting nervous all of a sudden. *What is wrong with me?!* I thought. I was looking at him sleeping until I remembered about school. *Oh shoot! School!* I thought and shot up from my seat, grabbed my uniform and ran to the bathroom. When I was finish I went to wake him up. "Baekhyun Oppa...Baekhyun Oppa..Wake up..Or we'll be late for school.." I gently shook him. Soon as he opened his eyes I told him to go get ready and so he left my room and into the bathroom. I walked downstairs to cook breakfast for us. By the time he got out of the bathroom, he came downstairs. "Oh, Oppa can you please go and wake the others up since I'm cooking breakfast?" I smiled. "Sure" he said and went back upstairs.

End of ____'s P.O.V

As Baekhyun woke the others up, they all went to get ready and went downstairs and saw that you were eating already. "Good morning ____ noona!" Sehun shouted. "Good morning Sehun" you giggled. "Something smells good today" D.O commented and you just chuckled. "Good morning Oppas" you smiled. "Morning my Baby ____!" Eunjung smiled warmly. "Morning Unnie!" you stood up and ran to her giving her a hug. "Sit down and eat your breakfast before it gets cold" you said making them sit.

You guys sat down enjoying breakfast with silence until you broked it. "Unnie?" you asked. "Yes?" she turned around from eating and look at you. "Today I'll be taking an exam today so I won't be hanging around you guys in the morning until break time" "Ohh..arass" she nodded and continued with her food. About 30 minutes of talking and eating it was time to go to school. You guys head out the door and walked off to school.

EXO-K and you dropped Eunjung off at her class.."See you later Unnie!" you smiled. "Hm. Arasso..See you later and do well on the exam!" Eunjung pumping her fist in the air. You just chuckled and said "Arasso Unnie" and walked off with the others. "Suho Oppa, What do you guys do in a group?" you innocently asked. "Well...we sing and dance" he answered. "Ohhh..So who sings and who dances?" you asked again. "D.O, Baekhyun and I sing, while Sehun and Kai dance, and Chanyeol rap" he smiled. "I want to hear you guys sing, dance and rap!" you happily commented. "Then we should go to the music room at break time" D.O smiled. "Sure! I'll bring Eunjung Unnie too then" "Okay, it's settled then" Chanyeol softly smiled. Soon they dropped Chanyeol, Baekhyun and you off and went to class. You can hear them whispering and glaring about yesterday giving you goosebumps. You were getting uncomfortable until the teacher came in. "Okay class ready to take the exam?!" Mr. Yang asked. "Neee~" the class chorused. He passed the exam papers out and you started working on it. About 3 hours of working, you were finished. You handed the teacher your exam and sat back down. About 15 minutes after Baekhyun finished and 3 minutes after him was Chanyeol. Then later on their was only about 5 minutes left of class. "Class finish the question your on also if your finish turn them in to me also. Arasso!?" the teacher announced. Soon enough the students finished the question they were on and turned them in and there were some that had already finished. While waiting the bell finally rang and it was time for break. "Break time!" Mr. Yang said. Chanyeol, Baekhyun and you headed towards the music room to find them all there already including Eunjung.

In the music room you could hear singing from D.O and Suho already. Baekhyun, Chanyeol and you walked inside and they others greeted you guys. Soon they were warming up. After a 15 minutes of them warming up they started singing.

Baekhyun started first..

Machi amugeotdo moreuneun airo geureoke
Dasi taeeonan sungan gachi~

Next was Suho

Jamsi kkumilkkabwa han beon deo nun gamatda tteo boni
Yeoksi neomu ganjeolhaetdeon ne ape gidohadeut seo isseo~

After Suho was D.O

Dan han beonman ne yeopeseo
Bareul matchwo georeo bogopa
Han beon ttak han beonmanyo~

Then they all chorused

Neoui sesangeuro yeorin~

D.O sanged again

Barameul tago~

They chorused again

Ne gyeoteuro~

Suho sanged again

Oedieseo wannyago~

And then it was Baekhyun's turn

Haemarkge mutneun nege bimirira malhaesseo~
 

All chorused

Manyang idaero hamkke georeumyeon~

Thenn D.O again

Eodideun cheongugilteni~

You watched as they sing. Their voices were beautiful. You looked at Baekhyun the whole. *His voice is so soothing and beautiful* you thought as you watched them sing.

[Baekhyun]
Mikael boda neon naege nunbusin jonjae 

Gamhi 

[Baekhyun/Suho]
Nuga neoreul geoyeokhae naega yongseoreul an hae 


[D.O]
Eden geu gose bareul deurin taechoui geu cheoreom maeil 


[Suho]

Neo hanaman hyanghamyeo maeumeuro mideumyeo

[Baekhyun]
Aju jageun geoshirado neol himdeulge haji motage 

Hangsang jikigo shipeo I'm eternally love~ 

[All]
Neoui suhojaro
[Suho]
Jeo geosen barameul makgo 


[All]
Ne pyeoneuro
[Baekhyun]
Modu da deungeul dollyeodo 


[Suho]
Hime gyeoun eoneu nal ne nunmureul dakka jul 


[All]
Geureon han saram doel su itdamyeon 


[Baekhyun]
Eodideun cheongugilteni 


[D.O
]Neol saranghage dwaebeorin nan ije deo isang 

Doragal goshi eobseoyo nalgaereul geodwogasyeotjyo (oh no) 

[Baekhyun]
Yeongwonhan sarmeul irheotdaedo haengbokhan iyu 


[All]
Naui yeongwon ijen geudaeinikka eternally love 


[All]
Neoui sesangeuro
[Baekhyun]
Yeorin barameul tago 


[All]
Ne gyeoteuro
[Suho]
Eodieseo wannyago 


[D.O]
Haemarkge mutneun nege bimirira malhaesseo 

 

[All]
Manyang idaero hamkke georeumyeon 

[D.O]
Eodideun cheongugilteni

When the song was over you and Eunjung clapped your hands. "The song was beautiful! I loved it!" you beamed happily. "Glad you like it" Suho smiled. "Thanks" D.O added and Baekhyun just nodded. "Does anyone know how to play the piano?" you asked them. "Baekhyun knows how to play the piano" Chahyeol jumped in. *Just like me* you thought with a smile formed on your lips. "Can I hear it?" you asked. "Byun Baek?" Chanyeol asked. "Sure" he walked to the piano and sat down and started to play the piano and singed along with it.

As if I was reborn as a child who doesn't know anything

I thought it was a dream so I closed my eyes and opened them again
I am standing in front of you as if I was praying
I want to walk side by side with you at least once
Just once

I ride the soft wind into your world
I go right next to you and you ask where I came from
You asked so innocently so I answered that it is a secret
Because if we just walk together like this
Wherever we go, it'll be heaven

 

You were watching him play peacefully. *Wahh...He's perfect...* you thought as you looked at him dreamily and then he continued...


You are more dazzling than Michael
Who can ever oppose you? I won't forgive anyone who does
Just like the first person to step on Eden
Every day, I will only go toward you and trust you with my heart

Even if it's a small thing,
I want to protect you for always
So you won't ever have to suffer
I'm eternally love

As your guardian angel, I will block out that strong wind
Even if everyone turns their back against you
On hard days, I will wipe away your tears
If only I can be that kind if person
Wherever we go, it'll be heaven

I have come to love you now
There's no place for me to go back
My wings have been taken away (oh no)
Even if I lost eternal life, the reason why I'm happy
Is because my forever is now you
Eternally love

I ride the soft wind into your world
I go right next to you and you ask where I came from
You asked so innocently so I answered that it is a secret
Because if we just walk together like this
Wherever we go, it'll be heaven

When he was done playing the piano he stopped and sat down quietly facing you. "So..What do you think?" D.O asked. "I loved it!" you shouted. "You did?" Chanyeol asked and you nodded your head with a big wide smile spread on your face. Soon the bell rung and it was time to go to lunch. "Let's go to lunch!" Sehun shouted. "Yeah. I'm hungry too, let's go" Kai added and walked off. The rest of you went to lunch happily.