11

I Fell In Iove With My Own Tutor

Baekhyun's P.O.V

After a long day of playing, some of the members wanted to go shopping so we went to the mall. As we were walking Sehun wanted to go into a shop to buy him some new clothes for him and same goes to Kai and the others so we headed to a nearby store inside the mall. When we were all done buying the clothes we walked buy two girls walking by the other side of the mall. *Is that Eunjung?* I thought until I heard Sehun whining agian. "Hyung! I want to go eat! I'm starving" he pouted. "Arasso. Let's go eat!" Suho hyung said and left. I was just standing there looking at the two girls. "Byun Baek? Let's go eat" Chanyeol said called. "Yeah.. Um. You guys go first. I'll be right back." I said making sure he'll leave but he didn't. "What are you doing?" he asked again. "Are you going or are you staying with me?" I asked kind of annoyed. "I'll follow you since I'm not that hungry, and plus, we can always eat at the dorm!" he beamed. "I guess." "But.. What are you doing? It seems like you are spying on people?" Chanyeol asked eyeing me weirdly and a bit of interest. "That's because I am. Now be quiet and folow me" I said annoyed. After that, I moved to a spot nearby them that will easy for the both of us to see them. While spying on Eunjung and the other girl who seems familiar. I turned to my back and saw Chanyeol behind me, I saw him looking somewhere. I followed his eyes and it landed on where I was looking at Eunjung and the girl. "Hyung. Isn't that Eunjung?" Chanyeol asked pointing his finger at them. "Yes. That's her." I said. *That girl with Eunjung....She looks familiar* "Then who's that girl?" Chanyeol asked again. "I don't know" I said until I heard Eunjung yelling. "____! Over here!" *Did I hear the name right? As in Lee ____?* I thought shaking my head. *It can't be her? Right?* I was still having thoughts around my head until Chanyeol interrupted me from my thoughts. "Ah! Hyung! Isn't that the Jieun girl you like?!" Chanyeol said excitedly. "Hmm, it could be" I said comfused of two names. *She said her name is Jieun.. But I just heard Eunjung yelling her name as ____?* "Yah! Hyung let's go back" Chanyeol said gesturing me to go. I took a last look at them then I left with Chanyeol. *That can't be her... That girl is different from ____....*

End of Baekhyun's P.O.V

After long hours of shopping you and Eunjung left the place and went to a nearby park as you both were walking when you suddenly bumped into someone by accident. You looked up rubbing your forehead and saw that it was EXO-K. You gulped nervously. "B-Baekhyun" you said more like a whisper. He heard you and looked down and saw you and Eunjung. "Hey guys!" Eunjung said. "Hey!" they chorused except for Baekhyun. "Ugh. Why do we always meet eachother like this?!" you quietly mumbled to yourself not wanting anyone to hear. "What did you say?" Baekhyun asked with a brow raised up eyeing you suspiciously. "Oh. Nothing!" you said faking a laugh. You were getting nervous if they would recognize you as ____ but then when you look at them they didn't seems to realize it until you saw Baekhyun and Chanyeol still eyeing you. "W...What?" you asked nervously looking at them. "Oh.. Nothing" Chanyeol said smiling brightly and you smiled back. *That....Smile* Baekhyun thought *Looks...Familiar too...* By the way Baekhyun and Chanyeol were eyeing you, you were getting more and more nervous that you were starting to sweat. Since you were sweating a lot small drips of sweat were falling down from your forehead that you made an excuse. "U-Unnie?" you faked a smile. "Mm?" "I'm getting hot.. Can we go and get some icecream?" you said with hopes in your eyes showing her that you need help. "Arasso. Icecream it is!" Eunjung beamed. You just gave her a weak smile and headed to a icecream shop. "I'll pay" Suho called out with a warm smile. "What flavour?" Suho asked. "Chocolate" D.O commented with a smile. "Strawberry" Sehun and Kai chorused. "Cookies and cream" Eunjung said. "I'll have mint chocolate chip" you said still nervous. "Byun Baek?" Suho said questioning. "I'll have mint chocolate chip as well" "Okay. We'l have 1 chocolate ice cream, 2 strawberry, 2 cookie and creame and 2 mint chocolate chip please" suho said as he ordered them. Soon you guys picked up your order and ate it happily and it was getting late so you guys said goodbye and headded home. And for Baekhyun he still had a bunch of questions in his mind.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

If you're wondering what clothes ____ buying, here it is.. xD