15

I Fell In Iove With My Own Tutor

____'s P.O.V

As soon as we got to my house I opened the door to let them in and gestured them to make themselves at home. "Youu guys can sit or do anything while I go change" I said looking at them. They just nodded and went to sit on the couch and the t.v. As soon as I got to my room I took a shower and quickly changed into a black tank with a pink shoulder shirt over it with a black short. Next I dried my hair and tied it into a messy bun. I grabbed my glasses and was about to put it on when someone opened the door.

End of ____'s P.O.V

Chanyeol's P.O.V

After ____ gestured us to make ourselves a home she went to go changed while we sat on the couch and watched t.v. "I'm hungry Chanyeol hyung" Sehun pouted. "Aigoo. Our maknae is hungry. Just wait until she comes back down" I calmly said. "But hyungg! I'm hungry!!" he whined again. "Just wait for her" I said annoyed. "NO! Go ask her hyung pleaseee!" he pleaded. "Aish. You maknae" I said wanting to strangle him. So I left the couch and went upstairs. There were four doors, one on the left, two in the middle and another on my rightI decided to open the door the on the right which I wasn't sure if it was her room so I just opened it and saw ____? or Jieun? I wasn't sure. I looked at her up and down. "Ch-Cha-Chanyeol" she whispered frightened. "Jieun!" I shouted and she covered my mouth. "Shhh! Don't say that outloud! It's just me Chanyeol" she said. "Jieun?" I questioned as I looked at her. She put her glasses on and looked at me. I widened my eyes at who it was. "____!" I shouted again. She covered my mouth. "Quiet down will you!" she hissed. "On mianhae. I was just surprised.. I guess.." I said eyeing her with curious eyes. "You look so pretty without glasses" I whispered. She looked at me weirdly. "What?"  "Oh sorry. What I meant was you're pretty without your glasses" I said and she just shook her head. "So you're Jieun all along?" I questioned her and she nodded her head. "Why did you lie that your name was Jieun?" I asked. She looked at me and said "It's because I didn't want anyone to know what I look like without it" she answered. "Why don't you want anyone to know how you look like without glasses?" I asked her with full of curiousity. "Because if I don't wear my glasses to hide how I look like, guys will hit on me" she answered tears welling up in her eyes. "Why's that?" I asked again. "I don't want that to happen to me again like 2 years ago" she whispered with a tear rolling down her right cheek. *What happened to her?* "What do you mean?" I questioned her again. "What happened?" I asked and she started "The...last two years....I...." she said. "You what?" I asked softly. I patiently waited for her to answer I was full of curiousity. "The last two years....I use to have a boyfriend 2 years older then me" she started and I waited for her to continue.. "it happened like this.."

*Flashback*

You were doing some grocery shopping. When you finished on your grocery shopping you head out the shop to go home but a group random gang came across you, you were frightened.

"Hey there do you want to hangout with us for awhile?" a guy said with a smirk on his face coming your way. You backed away and walked the other way but accidently, you bumped into someone. He grabbed your wrist so you won't run away. The more you try to hang loose from him his grip tightens. You yelped in pain. "Let go of me!" you tried to pull away but he was stronger than you think. He quickly hugged you from behind. "Come on, let's have fun" the other guy said in a seductive voice. "No!" you yelled. You stomped on his foot and tried to run away but then another one grabbed you by the and was about to slap you on the face. You closed your eyes and waited for you to get slapped but instead you didn't feel anything. You opened your eyes to look it was a guy beating the others up. He got up and glared hard at them making them run away. The guys that had helped you walked towards you and you stepped back with fear in your eyes. He smiled softly at you. "Are you okay?" he asked. You just nodded your head. "That's good" he said. You backed away from him. "Don't worry I'm not a gangster" he said softly with a smile on his face.  "Wh-who are you?" you asked him frightened. "I'm Lee Chi Hoon" he smiled widely. You smiled back at. "What's your name?" he asked. "____, Lee ____" you replied back with a smile.\

*End of Flashback*

"And that's how we both met" she said with a weak smile and I smiled back at her. "After that I realized he was having feelings for me and I was too so I decided to confess to him and we both started dating for about 1 month.. We never kissed or do any skinship except for holding hands.. Then, until one day he started changing" she explained as tears started to well up in her eyes. I looked at her with pity. "He was violent and he started to harass me."

*Flashback*

Chi Hoon came by your house. You opened the door to let him in. "Oh Oppa, you're here" you smiled at him. "Is anyone home with you?" he asked. "Ani. My bestfriend went shopping she'll be back by 4. Waeyo?" you asked confusely. "Nothing" he replied. You looked at him weirdly but shrugged it off and told him to sit down on the couch while you go to the kitchen to make tea. *4?* he thought. He looked at the clock and it was 3 o'clock. *Perfect* he thought with a smirk plastered on his lips. You came back from the kitchen and placed the tray on the table and set down beside him. "Oppa wait I'll go get you some snacks." You got up from the couch but he held onto your wrist and pulled you to sit on his lap. "Waeyo Oppa?" you asked with a questioning face. "I don't want snacks, I want you" he said with a smirk. He dragged you to your bed and throw you on your bed with your hair over your face. You were frightened. :O-oppa wh-what a-are yo-you go-going t-t-to d-do...?" you stuttered with fear in your eyes. "I want you..Do you know how long I waited for this time to come.." he said. You gulped and kicked him in the stomach and got up from your bed. Before you could turn the doorknob and run out he grabbed you wrist once again and threw you on your bed again. He got on top of you and pinned you down. Your tears welled up your eyes making your vision blurred. Your tears came gushing down like water fall. "You look pretty.. just right for me" he started. *Oh god. Eunjung Unnie please hurry and help me!* you thought as you cried. "Don't cry, you don't look pretty when you do" he said and caressed your cheeks wiping the tears away with a different face expression. You softened. "But, the more you cry, the more I want you" he said with a changed expression. You widened your eyes and gulped a huge lump of saliva. He started to kissing you on your neck and you tried to squirm away from him but he was stronger. You started to scream and your tears came down your cheeks again.

Meanwhile~

Eunjung was at the door opening the door. When she got inside she noticed that it was quiet until she heard your scream with fear. "Eunjung Unnie!!! Ahhhhhh!!" *Oh my god! My Baby ____!!* she thought and went to the storage room and grabbed her little brother's baseball bat [LOL. I ran out of ideas on this part so I decided for her to use the bat... -.-] and quickly went upstairs and bang on your door. "____!! ____!! Open the door!!" she shouted. "Unnie!! Help me!!!" you yelled. She quickly took out her key to your room and opened the door to see your shirt ripped open and Chi Hoon on top of you half- . He turned around and looked at Eunjung and before he could get up and hurt her, Eunjung swinged the bat hard and hit his head. He fell onto the floor unconscious. You were on your bed hugging your knees with a blanket around you. Eunjung looked at you with worried in her eyes and walked towards you and set next to you hugging you tight. "Shh.. It's okay now Baby _____.." she whispered and you cried hard in her arms. "I'm sorry for eaving you home alone Baby ____... I'm really sorry" she whispered.. You just nodded your head.

*End of Flashback*

"That's what happened to me back then.." she told me as tears were rolling down both of her cheeks. "That's why I don't invite any guys to my house anymore" you said. "Then why did you invite us?" I asked her. She looked at me and said "I really don't know." I looked at her with worried eyes and went closer to her and hugged her patting caressing her back. "It's okay now.. Don't cry.. We won't hurt you.." I softly said and gave her a reassuring smile and she smiled back. "So your saying you haven't have you first kiss yet?" I asked and she nodded her head looking down. "It's okay..Now hurry and put on your glasses and cook for Sehun before he goes crazy" I said and let out a chuckle and she giggled. "Chanyeol Oppa?" she asked. "Hm?" I said. "Please don't tell anyone not even Baekhyun oppa" she said and I just nodded. "Thank you Oppa" she said. "Anytime. Now hurry and go wash your face before they know that you cried" I smiled. "Oh right." she said and left to the bathroom I headed back downstairs.

End of Chanyeol's P.O.V

After you left to go to the bathroom to wash your face Chanyeol left to go downstairs. ''Hyung What took you so long?" Sehun asked. "Uh.. I went to look around upstairs.." Chanyeol lied. "Sure.." Kai said with a smirk. "Shut up Kai" Chanyeol rolled his eyes in annoyance. *What was he doing upstairs for so long?* Baekhyun thought until you came down stairs. As you walked downstairs they all turned and face you as you came down and looked at them. You looked at the expression and giggled. Their jaws dropped at the sight of seeing you wearing a shoulder shirt with shorts on. "Wh-what? Do I look weird?" you asked as you stared at them. "A-aniya!" D.O stammered. Baekhyun looked at you noticing that your eyes were puffy and red. *Was she...crying?* Baekhyun thought. You looked them and you gulped. Chanyeol noticed that you were uncomfortable so he made an excuse. "Umm, whose hungry!" Chanyeol beamed. "Oh! Me me!!" Sehun jumped up and down. "Okay I'll go cook for you guys" you giggled at Sehun's cuteness.