20

I Fell In Iove With My Own Tutor

The rest went to class but you decided to ditch class since you weren't in the mood to go to class. So you head to the music room. You sat on the piano seat where Baekhyun was sitting earlier. You started to play the piano and singing at the same time. Without knowing as you were singing and playing tears started to flow down both of your cheeks..

As I think only of you all day
A single stream of tears flows on it's own
Step by step, I see you
So even as if I work, Tears flow without me knowing

While playing the piano you didn't notice there was somone watching you..

Baekhyun's P.O.V

When we head to class I sat down on my seat. I looked around the room since i was boring. I happened to look at ____'s desk and notced that she wasn't there anymore. *Where is she?* I thought. As I looked at the teacher who was teahcing a lesson I keep on looking at the door hoping she'd show up.. I don't know why but the inside of me is worried about her. I kept looking around to see if she would but she wouldn't so I told Chanyeol I'd be back "Hey Yeol, I'll be back" and he nodded. As I walked around I passed the music room I heard someone playing the piano and singing.

Even when I sing
Even when I walk the streets
I'm filled with thoughts of you

I took a peek of who it was. *Her back familiar..* I thought as I was listening to her sing and playing at the same time. Her skills were good and her voice was like an angel. She kept on singing and playing so I just listened..

I wonder if you were hurt like me
I wonder if you cry like me
I wonder if you live all day in memories like me

There are many things to laugh about forcibly
Like a wind-up doll, Like it's my job, I laugh

While listening, it seems like she was hurt or was broken.. It seems like she's always facing troubles..

Even when I watch t.v
Even when I meet my friends
I'm filled with thoughts of you

I wonder if you were hurt like me
I wonder if you cry like me
I wonder if you live all day in memories like me

Because I smile every day
Because I show my smiles,
They think I am happy
But how can I smile, How can I smile without you
I smile and I smle but tears flow again

I listened to her until she was done playing and singing. She stopped playing and was quiet for a couple of seconds. I heard her sniffle which seems like she was crying. *I wonder who she is?* I thought. I was about to leave when she suddenly spoke. "I wonder if you feel the way I do towards you.." and let out a sigh. *That voice sounds familiar* I thought again. "What am I saying, he probably won't.." she said and let out a soft chuckle. *Is she.....____!? And who's HE?* I thought as I looked at her. Just hearing her say HE I felt a big pain in my chest. *What is happening? Why do I feel a pain in my chest hearing her say HE?* I thought. I peeked again and saw her wiping her cheeks. She took off her glasses wiping her eyes and then putting it back on. *It is ____....But why is she here crying alone?* I thought. I decided to go inside.

End of Baekhyun's P.O.V

____'s P.O.V

When I was done playing the piano I stayed quiet for a moment and closed my eyes then I heard Baekhyun's voice calling me. *Baekhyun Oppa!?* I thought and shot my eyes opened. I looked around but didn't see anyone. "Great, just great. Now I'm imagining him calling my name" I in a sarcasm way. I looked down on the piano keyboard and closed my eyes trying not to imagine him calling my name and then open them again. "____-ah" I heard Bakehyun's voice again. "Come on Lee ____, stop imagining him calling your name" I whispered with tears blurred my vision. The next thing I know I started crying again. "____-ah" I heard his voice louder. The more I hear him call my name the more I cried. Tears were blocking my vision to see. I just sat there with tears streaming down both my cheeks non-stop and crying even harder. "____" I heard again but this time closer. I didn't look around since I was only imagining. I cried non stop, no matter how I tried to control myself from crying I couldn't. "____-ah" I heard his voice behind me. I turned to my back and saw a figure standing there. I didn't see who the figure was since I was still crying my eyes out and my tears were blurring both my eyes. I squinted my eyes to let me see  who the figure was. I looked up and saw Baekhyun standing there. "B-Baek-H-Hyun" his name managed to slip out of my mouth.

End of ____'s P.O.V