19

I Fell In Iove With My Own Tutor

When you went to lunch the rest of you sat on the table where you guys would normally sit. You guys were eatiing and talking happily. "I'll be rght back" you said and left to go to the bathroom. While you left someone has been watching your every move and everything you do with EXO-K. When you got to the bathroom you went to wash you face. You walked out the door and saw 3 girls glaring out you like laser eyes. "Well well well, look who we have here" Eunmi said sarcastically. "W-what do y-you want E-Eun-Eunmi?" you questioned her. "I want you to stay away from my EXO-K Oppas especially Baekhyun Oppa" she said straight forward. "Wh-why?" you asked. "I've been watching your every move with them and I don't like it!" she started. "I-I c-can't d-do th-that" you bit your lower lip and was about to walk off when you suddenly felt a grip on your wrist. You turned around and saw Eunmi holding onto your wrist. "What did you say?" she glared at you hard. "Did you just say you can't?!" she yelled and slapped you on your right cheek. You touched it and you can feel that it was hot and was burning red. Your eyes started to well up causing tears to fall down like rain drops. "You better stay away from them or it's going to get much worser" with that she left and you were on the floor crying your eyes out for about 5 minutes.

Meanwhile in the cafeteria~

They were eating and talking happily until Eunjung noticed that you've been gone for a quite long time. "Where's my Baby ____?" she worriedly asked causing them to look at her. "What? Can't I worry about her?" rolling her eyes. "What do you mean?" Sehun asked stupidly. "What she's saying is ____'s been gone for a long time now Sehun" D.O explained and Sehun's mouth formed into a 'O' shape. "Yeah.. Where is she?" Suho asked worriedly. *Where'd she go?* Baekhyun thought. *Wait....Since when do I care?* he thought. "I'll go look for her" Kai walked off to the door and searched for you.

You were still crying until you heard a voice calling your name. You looked up and saw Kai shouting out your name continuously. He looked around the halls and spotted you on the floor. He came running towards you and you quickly got up from your spot and wiped away your tears hoping he wouldn't see. "____-ah where've you been? Have you been here the whole time?" he questioned you worriedly. You looked into his eyes and can see that he was worried. You nod your head up and down. "What have you been doing here?" he asked raising his brow. "N-nothing" you stammered and gave him a weak smile. *Something is wrong* he thought. He looked at you suspiciously and noticed your eyes were red and puffy. "have you been crying and what happened to your right cheek? It's red?" he eyed you suspiciously. "A-ani" you faked a laugh. "Whatever" he smirked. "Stop is Kai" you said and lowered your head. Kai looked at you and saw that you weren't in the mood so he stopped. "Alright..Let's go back before your Unnie gets wild...She's really worriedly right now that's why I came and look for you" he softly smiled. *I thought he was a rude but I guess he has a soft and caring side too* you thought and smiled weakly at him.

When you and Kai got to the lunchroom Eunjung and the rest of them looked towards Kai and your direction. When you and Kai got to the table Eunjung shot up from her seat. "Yah! Baby ____ are you alright!?" she shouted and started examining your body. You shook your head. Baekhyun was staring at you and noticed your cheek on the right was red. *What really happened to her?* he thought. "____-ah are you really okay?" Suho asked. "Ye-yeah I-I'm fine" you gave faked a smile. Chanyeol was looking at you while he was eating. *What happened to her?* he thought and decided to ask Kai. "Kai? What happened to her?" he asked. "She was crying and her right cheek is red.. I think someone slapped her or something" Kai said eating his food. *Slap.....Who would slap her....?* he thought until the bell rang. Now it was time for class.