40

I Fell In Iove With My Own Tutor

As soon as you pecked Baekhyun's cheek the door suddenly burst open. "Uh..Hi again!" Eunjung said waving. "Hi Unnie! I miss you!" you said as you got up and hugged her. "I miss you too my Baby ____!" she chimed and you burst into tears. *It's been so long since I heard that name* you thought happily. "Noona! You're crying!" Sehun beamed as you wiped your tears. "Why are you crying?" D.O asked. "I'm just happy to see you guys again" you said in a duh-manner. "We miss you too ____ah" Suho said and gave you a hug. "Group hug!" Chanyeol shouted and everyone hugged eachother. Soon you guys broke the group hug. "Soo...Are you two..official now?" Eunjung asked as she winked at you. You nodded your head happily, went over to Baekhyun and held his hand and showed it to them. "Congrats Baekhyun" Suho said and smiled while the others clapped. "Thank you" Baekhyun said and you smiled shyly. "Baekhyun, if I ever hurt my Baby ____ you're dead. Got it?" Eunjung said and smiled sweetly at you. You smiled back. "I won't I promise" Baekhyun said and kissed you again. "Ewwww. Get a room" Sehun whined. "You guys barged in already" Baekhyun said and you laughed. Eunjung came and gave you another hug before leaving. "Congrats on having your dream boy Baby ____..and if he ever do anything to you or hurt you, tell me arasso?" she said and pointed at you with her finger. "Arasso Eunjung Unnie. Now you better get going before it gets late" you said and she kissed you on the forehead and left. "Bye guys!" you shouted as you waved. "Bye!" they said in unison.

When they left there was the both of you left again. "You should get some rest before you leave tommorrow" Baekhyun softly said and you nodded your head. You climbed up to the hospital bed and laid back down closing your eyes peacefully. Soon you fell asleep as Baekhyun watched your sleeping face. He quickly climbed into the bed and laid down beside you. *She won't notice* he thought and wrapped his arms around your waist as he fell asleep.

The next morning Eunjung and the rest came and opened the door. They all gasped at what they had seen. You slowly opened your eyes as you heard them. When your eyes were fully opened you stared at them with a what-is-wrong look. "What did you two do yesterday?!" D.O shouted. You gave him a confuse look. "Huh? What do you mean?" you asked until you felt somthing around your waist. Your eyes widened. You turned around and saw Baekhyun sleeping next to you. "What are you doing here this early in the morning?" Baekhyun aske half asleep. "Are you sure it's morning? It's already 3 in the evening!" Eunjung shouted. "What were you two doing?" Kai asked a smirk formed on his lips. "It's not what you think!" you yelled waving your hands in front of your face. "Just hurry up and change..you're discharged today..remember?" Eunjung said handing you a bag of your clothes and smiled. "Thanks Unnie! You're the best!" you said. They then left the room and waited outside for you. You went inside the bathroom and changed into a white shoulder shirt, a pair of black skinny jean and a black converse. You then tied your hair up into a messy bun. Baekhyun was sitting on the bed waiting for you until when you came out, his jaw dropped when he saw you with the clothes you were wearing without your glasses. You looked at him. "What? Is somethng wrong?" you innocenly asked. He shook his head and closed his jaw. "N-nothing..Let's go!" he said you both walked out hand in hand.

When you got out the others jaws dropped just like Baekhyun's. "H-Hyung..I-Isn't sh-sh-she Ji-Ji-eun?" Sehun stuttered as he asked. "Yes. She is." Chanyeol said and caused them to look at him surprised. "Y-You kn-knew a-about th-this?!" D.O shouted in disbelief. Chanyeol just nodded. "Wow" Kai said as he looked at you up and down. Kai smirked and came over to you, he slung his arms around your neck making you blank in puzzlement making Baekhyun fire up in the inside. "Forget about what I did to you in the past. I'll be Baekhyun Hyung's love rival from now on." Before Baekhyun can even smack him, Eunjung had already pulled Kai away from you. "Dream on, Kai" Eunjung said sarcastically while you just chuckled. "We should leave now.." you said and you left to go home.

The next day you woke up, went to get ready when you were done you went and changed into your uniform without your glasses and headed out the door. When you were about to walk off to school you saw Baekhyun standing in front of your doorway. "Good morning baeutiful" Baekhyun greeted making you blush. "Good morning handsome" you greeted back and let out a soft chuckle. Baekhyun then stuck out his hand to you, you too slid your hands into his and walked off hand in hand. When the both of you got to the school gate, the others were already there waiting for the both of you. "There's the two love birds" Kai said. "Hey Byun Baek and ____-ah!" Chanyeol greeted first. "Hey guys and Unnie!" you greeted. "Hey guys" Baekhyun happily greeted. "Noona, you're really pretty" Sehun beamed and you chuckled. "Thanks Sehun" you said. "We should go inside now" D.O said and the rest of you walked inside. You guys went to class together holding hands.

Soon it was break time so you went to the music room to play the piano again since you were at the hospital so you didn't have a chance to play. You went inside the music room, sat on the chair and placed both of your hands on the keys. Soon you started to sing as you played along.

Don't wait anymore please
Take my heart away instead
Yes, it is good as it is sharp
Even the moon closed it's eyes this night
 
If I were a different man
And if I had a passage in a comedy
I would set fire to all the changed wounds that you and he made

While you were playing, Baekhyun was searching for you everywhere. *Where'd she go?* he worriedly thought until a light bulb hit him. "Music room!" he beamed and ran to the music room and heard your voice singing.

Baby don't cry, Tonight
After the darkness has lifted
Baby don't cry, Tonight
It'll be like nothing ever happened
 
You will never become like foam,
In the end you don't have to know
So baby don't cry, Cry
For my love will protect you

He walked and sat beside you making you startled. "Sorry for making you startled" he apologized. "It's okay" you smiled. "Should we play together like we did last time? I miss playing the piano together with you.." he said as he pouted cutely. *Cute! KYAA!* you squel inside your head. "Of course" youo said and the both of you started to play together like the old times..

Machi amugeotdo moreuneun airo geureoke
Dasi taeeonan sungan gachi

Jamsi kkumilkkabwa han beon deo nun gamatda tteo boni
Yeoksi neomu ganjeolhaetdeon ne ape gidohadeut seo isseo

Dan han beonman ne yeopeseo
Bareul matchwo georeo bogopa
Han beon ttak han beonmanyo

Neoui sesangeuro yeorin, Barameul tago

Ne gyeoteuro, Oedieseo wannyago

Haemarkge mutneun nege bimirira malhaesseo,
Manyang idaero hamkke georeumyeon,
Eodideun cheongugilteni

Mikael boda neon naege nunbusin jonjae, Gamhi
Nuga neoreul geoyeokhae naega yongseoreul an hae,
Eden geu gose bareul deurin taechoui geu cheoreom maeil, Neo hanaman hyanghamyeo maeumeuro mideumyeo

Aju jageun geoshirado neol himdeulge haji motage, Hangsang jikigo shipeo I'm eternally love
Neoui suhojaro, Jeo geosen barameul makgo
Ne pyeoneuro, Modu da deungeul dollyeodo 
Geureon han saram doel su itdamyeon, Eodideun cheongugilteni

]Neol saranghage dwaebeorin nan ije deo isang, Doragal goshi eobseoyo nalgaereul geodwogasyeotjyo (oh no)
Yeongwonhan sarmeul irheotdaedo haengbokhan iyu, Naui yeongwon ijen geudaeinikka eternally love
Neoui sesangeuro, Yeorin barameul tago
Ne gyeoteuro, Eodieseo wannyago
Haemarkge mutneun nege bimirira malhaesseo, Manyang idaero hamkke georeumyeon
Eodideun cheongugilteni

when you both finished playing Baekhyun turned to you and pulled you close to him. You put your head on his shoulder as you closed your eyes. "____-ah?" Baekhyun asked. "Hm?" you said calmly. "I love you" he said and pulled you into a hug and you hugged him back. Soon you broke the hug, cupped his face and crashed your lips onto his. "And I love you" you said as you and him kissed and a smile was formed on his lips as the both of you kissed. *I fell in love with my own tutor*

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
The End.
I hope you guys enjoyed my story...Even though it wasn't that good. (:
Thanks to all your comments and support! <3