25

I Fell In Iove With My Own Tutor

The next day you woke up bright and early. You went to the bathroom to get ready. You took a shower next you went to seach for a an outfit to wear. You decided to wear a purple tank with a black short and black sandals then you went downstairs to cook breakfast. A couple of minutes later Chanyeol woke up. "Morning ____" he smiled. "Good morning Oppa" you smiled back. Later on the rest of them came down and ate breakfast. After 30 minutes guys were finally finish eating. "What should we do today?" D.O asked in a bored tone. "I have no idea.." Kai said laying flat on the couch. "Any suggestions? Anyone?" Chanyeol added. All of you shook your head. "Let's go walk around the beach. It'll be nice" Sehun blurted out. "Sure why not" Suho said and walked towards the door. "Let's go take a walk around the beach!" Eunjung beamed. You chuckled and the rest of you went to take a walk.

____'s P.O.V

The rest of us decided to go take a walk around the beach since there wasn't anything to do. The rest of them went first except for me and Suho Oppa. I walked and kept on thinking about avoiding Baekhyun oppa for so long. "I can't do this anymore" I mumbled to myself. "Can't stand what?" Suho Oppa asked me. "I can't stand to avoid Baekhyun anymore.." I said and looked down to the sand. "Why do you avoid him?" Suho Oppa questioned me. "Because of Eunmi.." I whispered loudly for him to hear. "Eunmi?" he confusely asked. "Yeah Eunmi...Her crush is the 'kingka' Baekhyun" I emphasized the word kingka and Suho just chuckled. "Just do what your heart tells you to do" he said. "What do you mean Oppa?" I asked confused. "Follow your heart" he replied. "My heart?" I asked. "Yes, your heart.." he placed his hand on his chest. "Oppa..I have a question.." I said. "What is it?" "I know this is a stupid question but....How do you know when your in love?" I asked curiously and he chuckled again. "Well..for what I know.. It's when your heart beats really fast when your around that person..You feel happy and nervous around them.." he answered.. *Well I do feel all those things around Baekhyun..* I thought. "Why'd you ask?" Suho questioned. "I-It's nothing.." I replied. "Alright then.." he said. "Thanks Suho Oppa" I thanked him. "You're welcome" he softly smiled. *I guess I did fall in love with a kingka* I thought to myself. With that we continued to walk..

End of ____'s P.O.V

Baekhyun's P.O.V

The sun was setting so we all went back to the beach house to look at the sun. We all set down and watched as the sun set. It was beautiful. we stayed for a while until they wanted to go inside. So they all went except for me. I stayed there for a while until Suho hyung came. "Baekhyun-ah, let's go back inside. It's getting dark" he said but I just stayed silent. "Baek-" before he could say anything I stopped him by asking a question. "Hyung.." I started. "Yeah?" he asked confusely. "How do you know when your in love?" I asked gazing up at the stars. I heard him chuckle so I turned to him. "What's so funny?" I raised my brow. "Nothing..It's just that ____ asked the same question you did a while ago" he said. *she did? Why?* I thought. "Well, how?" I asked him again. "Well, like I said to ____, when your heart beats really fast whenever you're around that person..when you feel happy or nervous around that person.." he finished. "Ohh.." I said. "Why'd you ask?" He questioned. "Nothing..let's just go back inside.." I said and walked off. *I do feel like that around ____ though* I thought to myself.

End of Baekhyun's P.O.V