13

I Fell In Iove With My Own Tutor

You woke up for another day of school, you smiled at the thought of what had happened yesterday then headed to the bathroom to get ready. When you were done you went and cook breakfast after that you went out the door and head to school. When you got there you saw EXO-K and Eunjung you went and greet them. "Annyeong Eunjung Unnie!" you greeted her with a hug. "Annyeong my Baby ____!" Eunjung greeted hugging you back. "Hello EXO-K oppas" you greeted them with a smile. "Hi Kai and Sehun" "Hey ____-ah" Suho said. "Hey" Kai and Sehun chorused while D.O and the others just nod. Next, you guys went to drop off Eunjung. "Bye Eunjung Unnie" "Bye Baby ____!" Eunjung smiled going inside. Then you guys left walking Chanyeol, Baekhyun and you to your class. When you guys got to class the teacher started to make an annoucement. "Tommorrow you will be having an exam for what you have learned for the last 5 weeks arasso?" Mr. Yang said. "Nee~~" the class chorused

Soon the bell rang and it was time for lunch so both Chanyeol and Baekhyun and you headed to the cafeteria where all the others were sitting at a table including Eunjung. You guys grabbed your lunch and headed to your table and started eating. While eating Chanyeol started off. "Oh yeah ____, give me your number so I can call you whenever we want to hangout or something" Chanyeol suggested and you nodded. "Let me have your number too then?" tilting your head. "Me too ____-ah" D.O pleaded. You shook your head. "Give me your phone" you asked. D.O and Chanyeol handed you their phone and you handed your phone to them. You then started to type in your number to both of their phones and both of them then handed back to them. "Thanks!" D.O and Chanyeol beamed happily and you just gave them a nod. "How about you guys? Do you need my number? If you want it, I can give it to you?"you tilted you head to the side. "Sure why not" Suho smiled handing you his phone. Sehun and Kai nodded and you gave Suho your phone "Oppa when you're finish, pass my phone to Kai and Sehun" he nodded and passed it to the both of them. When you guys were done exchanging numbers you and the rest were talking and fooling around. "Byun Baek? Don't you want ____'s number too in case of something important?" Chanyeol questioned Baekhyun. He didn't know wht to say so he just came over to you and handed you his phone. "What is it Oppa?" you confusely asked him. "He wants your number" Chanyeol butted in. You nod in understanding and took his phone, typed your number in his phone then gave it back to him. You handed him your phone and he looked at you dumbfounded. "I need your number too" you said. He took your phone and typed in his number then handed back to you. "Thanks Oppa" you smiled happily at him. In no time the bell ranged. You and the rest went and dumped your trays in the trash can and went back to class.

You sat down on your desk and kept on thinking about what you had did yesterday. *Aish. Why did I do that yesterday?!* you yelled inside your head. You couldn't concentrate on your work because of what happened yesterday. You couldn't stop thinking of it, it just swirls around your head replaying the scene when you kissed his cheek and smile forming on you lip just by the thought of yesterday.

Hours had passed and you were still in class waiting for the last bell to ring. You looked at the clock and there were only about an hour left so you raised your hand to go to the bathroom to kill time. "Yes, Miss Lee?" Mr. Yang asked. "May I please use the restroom?" you answered. "You may go." You packed up your things and left the class. You roamed around the halls and decided to go to the rooftop. As soon as you got to the top you opened the rooftop door and steped out to go outside. You watched the view from afar closing your eyes letting the breeze blow against your skin making your hair flying to the back. "It's beautiful" you whispered. After looking at the view you decided to sit down your back facing the wall, your legs curved to the side and you tilted your head to lean on the wall. You looked at the view and breathed in the fresh cool breeze. You closed your eyes once again and fell asleep.

Baekhyun's P.O.V

After ____ left the room I decided to leave after her since class was boring. I didn't know where to go so I decided to just go to the rooftop since it's quiet there. When I got to the top of the stairs I opened the door and looked at the view. *It's much better up here* I thought. In the corner of my eye I saw someone sitting. I turned to see who it was and it turned out to be ____. *She must be bored in class* I thought chuckling to myself. I softened as I saw the sight of her  sleeping. I looked at her features just like last time and I remembered the glasses I want to take it off of her but I don't want her to wake up so I sat next to her. Her head was hanging low so I placed her head on my shoulder. I felt an electricity rushing through my blood at the sight that her head was touching my shoulder and my heart was pounding really hard against my chest. *What is this feeling?* I thought. I looked her sleeping face her bangs were blocking her right eye so I gently brushed off her bangs to the side to get a better view of her face. "She looks beautiful.." I said to myself. *What am I saying?!* I yelled in my head as I realized what I had said. I looked at her again and slowly close my eyes and fell asleep.

End of Baekhyun's P.O.V