31

I Fell In Iove With My Own Tutor

When the both of you headed to the cafeteria you both saw that everybody else was already there eating and talking happily. You both grabbed your lunch and went over to them and sat down. "Hey guys!" you said. "Hey Baby ____" Eunjung chimed happily. "Hey Byun Baek" Chanyeol greeted. "I see the love birds coming together..So...By any chance..Are you two dating now?" Kai said with a smirk causing the rest of EXO-K and Eunjung more curious. "Bwo!" the both of you shouted in unison causing some stares from other students. "What! You two are dating?!" Eunjung yelled causing more students to send you glares while some started to whisper things. "A-aniya! I-it's not what you think Unnie" you said. "Yeah. It's not what you guys think" Baekhyun reassured them. "Tsk. Whatever" Kai said and went back to eating. "Yah!" you shouted at Kai and he just rolled his eyes. "Are you two really dating eachother?" Chanyeol asked curiously. "No" you said sternly. "Are you sure you guys aren't really dating?" D.O wiggled both of his brows. "Yah! D.O Oppa!" you shouted madly. "Geez, no need to be greedy" D.O said and turned to finish his food. "Mianhae Oppa...I-I'm just not in the mood right now..." you softly said but full of surrow in your eyes. "It's okay..Are you alright though?" he asked concerned. "Hm" you weakly smiled at him. "Arasso" he said and continued eating his food. "I'll leave first since I'm not that hungry.." you said lowly. You got up from the table and went to throw away your tray of food. "Something's wrong with her guys..Don't you think?" D.O asked them. "Yeah, somethng is wrong" Suho said worriedly. "Yah Kai! It's all your fault!" Chanyeool blamed. "How is it my fault?!" Kai said. "You were saying that Baekhyun hyung and her was dating" Sehun said. "Yah, I was just exagerating geez" he rolled his eyes. "Baekhyun-ah..Go after her.." Eunjung whispered. "Why?" Baekhyun asked. "Because..She l-" before she could finish she remembered your words.

*Flashback*

It was the weekend and you and Eunjung went to the park to hangout since there wasn't anything to do. You guys bought ice cream and sat down on a bench. "Baby ____, do you like someone..I mean like right now?" Eunjung asked. "Hm..I do.." you said smiling. "Who is it?" she asked again. "It's......." you stopped. "Is it by chance....Baekhyun?" Eunjung asked without thinking. "H-How d-did you kn-know?" you nervously asked. "I just know" she smiled. "Unnie, please don't tell him or anybody else" you pouted with your cute puppy eyes since you knew that she couldn't resist them. "I won't. I promise" she laughed. "Pinky swear" you stuck out your pinky. "Hm. Pinky swear" and interlaced the both of your pinkies together.

*End of flashback*

"Just go please" Eunjung begged. Baekhyun looked at her weirdly. *Why did she suddenly asked me?* he thought and left.

Meanwhile in the hallway as you walked~

You ran out of the cafeteria and was about to go to the bathroom when you saw Eunmi coming towards you with a smirk. You stopped stopped as they got nearer. "Well, look who it is" Eunmi said. "Wh-What i-is i-it?" you stuttered backing away until your back faced the wall. "Didn't I tell you to get away from my Baekhyun Oppa" she said madly. "I-I'm s-sorry" you said and she scoffed. "Sorry?! Sorry won't do anything!" she yelled and pushed you hard to the ground making you fall hard on your bottom and you head bumped to the sharp corner of the wall hard. You could feel something dripping down your head as you stood back up. You touched it and looked at it, you widened you eyes as you saw that it was blood. You looked at her and she just smirked. She held you by your chin and looked at you straight in the eyes and then your face and you can see a smirk on her lips again. "Seems like you have a pretty face" she said. "Wh-What d-do y-you m-mean" you asked her as tears were welling up your eyes little by little. She didn't care to explain and said "Well let me help you with that" and slapped you hard across your face causing you to loose your balance and land hard on the floor and your head hitting the ground causing more blood to drip down and your glasses fell to the side of you. You could feel that your left cheek was burning red instantly and you could feel your tears gushing out from your eyes down to your cheeks. You were about to grab your glasses when she pulled you by the hair and pushed you hard against a wall making your back facing it. She slapped you again but it was more near your lips then your cheeks. You winced in pain and cried even harder. She slapped you again on the same spot causing your lips to bleed even more. You looked at her and saw that she was going to slap you again so you closed your eyes and waited for something to happen again but you didn't feel anything.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I don't know what I just wrote for the last paragraph. LOL. Anyways, enjoy.. ^^