30

I Fell In Iove With My Own Tutor

"B-Baekhyun O-Oppa" you whispered. "S-Sorry f-for startling y-you" he said looking down to his feet. "A-ania! It's okay Oppa" you said with a soft chuckle. "So.. what are you doing here?" he asked. "Class was boring so I skipped" you smiled and sat down on the chair again. "What about you, what are you doing here?" you asked tilting my head to the side. "Same" he answered and your mouth formed into a 'O' shape and turned to the piano to play again but then he asked a question.. "Can I play the piano together with you?" he asked. *What...did he just say....Play the piano with me?!* I thought. "____-ah? Hello?" he waved his hand in front of me. "O..Of course.." I beamed. *He wants to play the piano with me!* you happily thought. Baekhyun came and sat on next to you on the chair. Baekhyun was on the left while you were on the right. Soon the both of you started to play the piano and sing along together happily. While playing you felt like the time had stopped. *I wish this would never end* you thought.

Don't wait anymore please
Take my heart away instead
Yes, it is good as it is sharp
Even the moon closed it's eyes this night

If I were a different man
And if I had a passage in a comedy

I would set fire to all the changed wounds that you and he made

Baby don't cry, Tonight
After the darkness has lifted
Baby don't cry, Tonight
It'll be like nothing ever happened

You will never become like foam,
In the end you don't have to know
So baby don't cry, Cry
For my love will protect you

When the both of you were done playing you looked at him. "You're really good.. You know that?" you said with a smile. "Thanks. You're pretty good too and you voice" he complimented. You just let out a giggle. "____-ah.." Baekhyun said. "Yes?" you asked raising your brow. "D-Do you happen to l-like or love someone?" he asked calmly. "I do" you said. "Oh.." "Why? Do you love someone?" you curiously asked him. "Hm. I do.." he shortly reply. *I wonder who it is..* you thought. "Who do you love then?" you lowered your voice. "Secret" he said with a smile. *Who does he love?* you thought quietly. "What about you..Who do you love?" he asked. "It's a secret" you stuck your tongue out at him. "Yah" he said and you just let out a chuckle. "I'm just playing" you smiled weakly.. You looked at him happily as he smiled warmly but in your eyes there were sadness. "We should head to lunch now since the bell is going to ring in about 1 minute" you faked a smile. "Yeah we should" and the both of you headed to the cafeteria. *The one I love is you, you pabo..* you both thought.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I love this song so yeah.. LOL. Can't wait for their next comeback..! Hope they come back soon. <3