24

I Fell In Iove With My Own Tutor

After a 1 hour long drive Baekhyun had already awaken from his nap. When he woke up you were still asleep. "Hyung are we there yet?" Baekhyun asked Suho.   "No, not yet..We'll be there in 15 minutes" he said and Baekhyun just nod. 15 minutes later you guys arrived. You were still asleep but Baekhyun woke you up. "____-ah..____-ah..Wake up we're here" he said near your ears. You slowly opened your eyes and saw that you have been asleep on Baekhyun's shoulder the whole time. Your face flushed red. *Oh god* you thought. Baekhyun saw your expression and softened. He let out a small chuckle causing you to glare at him. You quickly got up and went out the car. "Wahh! It's beautiful!" you shouted full of happiness. "Unnie, I'm going to take a short walk on the beach!" you shouted and left. "Okay, but come back soon before it gets late!" she shouted back.

You decided to go for a walk for fresh air. You were walking around enjoying the view of the beach. *I should probably take off my glasses for a better view* You thought and took off your glasses. You continued to walk and walk until admiring the beach. You set down on the sand and enjoyed the view for awhile. About 5 minutes you put on your glasses and went back.

You went inside the beachhouse and set down on the couch where they all were sitting. "Baby ____ you're back!" Eunjung happily sanged. You nod your head. "Hey guys it's boring let's go swimming" Eunjung suddenly said. "Alright since it's only 3pm let's go!" Sehun said. "Let's go change first" Kai said and you all nodded your heads. You went up upstairs to your room and went to change into my bathing suit showing your perfect curves without a two- piece bathing suit. When you finished changing you covered yourself with a white towel and walked out of your room to go downstairs. You got downstairs and they were all already there waiting for you. "Kaja!" D.O yelled and ran out the door. You guys followed D.O and went to swim.

You took off your towel and placed it on the sand for you to sit. as you sat down you watched as they played and swim in the water.. "Too bad I can't swim" you muttered to yourself. "____-ah! Come swim with us!" Chanyeol suggested but you shook your head. "Why not?" D.O asked. "I can't swim" you said. "It's okay..I'll help you if you drown" Chanyeol smiled. "Okay. I guess I can try." you walked over to the water and started to go in the water. They all kept their eyes on you everytime making sure you won't drown. You guys played in the water together and splashing water to eachother for hours until it was getting late so the rest of you decided to go back to the beach house.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Short chapter.. It's lame.. Since I ran out of ideas..
____'s bathing suit:
http://i357.photobucket.com/albums/oo20/haruhi_suzumiya24/pinupbloguez.jpg