21

I Fell In Iove With My Own Tutor

 

Baekhyun's P.O.V
 
When she turned around I saw that there were tear stains on both of her cheeks, her eyes were red and puffy. *My heart hurts to see her like this.... But why?* I thought. "____, are you okay?" I asked. She just nodded. I went closer to her but she backed away from. *Why is she backing away?* I asked myself. "Stay away from me" she said sternly. I felt another big pain in my chest again. "What? W-Why?" I asked. *Aish! Why am I stuttering for!?*  I thought. "Just stay away from me" she said and left the room. I felt hurt by her words, I didn't know why. So I followed her but didn't find her anywhere so I went to the rooftop but didn't see her up there. *What happened to her? Did someone do something to her? Does Eunjung know anything?* I questioned myself. I'll just ask Eunjung later. Since I couldn't find her I just went back to class. Chanyeol saw me looking down and gave me a what-happened-to-you face. I went and sat next him. *But what does she mean by HE? And his voice calling her name? Is it.......by chance........ME? It can't be.......right......?*
 
End of Baekhyun's P.O.V
 
Chanyeol's P.O.V
 
The teacher had just finished explaining about the lesson and I was waiting for Baekhyun to come back. *What is taking him so long?* I looked around and noticed that ____ wasn't in her seat either. *Did Baekhyun go and find her?* I thought. Soon I heard the door opened. Everybody in class stared at the door and girls started squeling over him while he walked over to me. I noticed that Baekhyun's head was hanging low and he looked at me and I gave him a what-happened-to-you face. He sat down to the desk beside me. He was quiet so I decided to ask him questions. "Dude, where've you been?" I asked him. "Find ___.." he answered. *Why? Does he like her?* I thought. "Umm...Waeyo?" I curiously asked. "I foud her in the music room playing the pian and singing" he looked up at me with a sad expression. "Soo..? What about it?" I confusely asked. "She was crying and talking to her self.." he answered. "Like what?" I asked. "She was saying if he feels the same she feels" he answered emotionless. "Wait... HE? Who's HE?" I questioned. "I'm not sure.." he replied with a low voice. "Did she say anything eles?" I asked. I looked at him and saw him hesitate a little. *What happened?* I thought. "Yeah...She told me to stay away from her.." he said. "Why?" "I'm not sure... But I think someone did something to her" he said.. "Arasso..We'll just ask Eunjung then.." I suggested and he nod. *But what does HE mean? Who does she meant by HE?*
 
End of Chanyeol's P.O.V
 
After the incident in the music room you ran home sobbing to yourself.. "Why does it hurt so much to love someone" you whispered to yourself. You were sobbing until your phone rang.
 
Mikael boda neon naega nunbusin jonjae
Gamhi nuga neoreul geoyeokhae~
 
You looked at the caller i.d and it was a call from Eunjung. "Yeobsaeyo?" you answered as your voice trembled. "Baby ____ are you crying!? Who made you cry!?" she shouted through the phone. "Eunjung Unnie I'm okay..." you said as your voice lowered. "Arasso, I just want to check up on you" she replied. "Hm" you said. "Okay, bye my Baby ____. I love you!" she said and hung up. You sat on the couch crying yourself to sleep
 
Meanwhile~
 
Chanyeol and Baekhyun went out of their classroom to go find Eunjung and the other members at the front gate. ''Hey chanyeol and Baekhyun" she greeted. "Hey" Chanyeol said and Baekhyun just nod. "Sooo..What's up?" she asked. "Um, it's about ____" Chanyeol said lowering his head. "What about her?" Eunjung asked confusely. "Do you happen to know what's wrng with her?" "Ani, since she's always happy and cheerful I don't see anything wrong with her" she eyed them confusely. "Are you sure?" Baekhyun asked. "Yeah, I'm sure..Waeyo?" Eunjung asked. "Well, eversince that incident in the cafeteria awhile ago..She seemed to change.." Baekhyun said. "What do you mean change?" she questioned. "I don't know.. I found in the music room instead of n class and she was talking to herself and told me to back off from her..." Baekhyun said. "What'd she say to herself?" "She said she wonder if HE feels the same way she does" Chanyeol said emphasizing the word 'HE'. "Oh." "Do you happen to know who she like or have a crush on then?" Chanyeol asked. "Ani.. Why?" she asked again. "Because we both think that it might have something to do with the person she likes" Baekhyun whipered loudly for them to hear. "So you mean...She likes someone?" Kai butted in and Baekhyun nod. "So.. Who does she like then? Is it one of us?" D.O asked Chanyeol. "We're not sure but I think it is one of us..." Chanyeol answered. "Why do you think that?" Suho questioned. "Because she told Baekhyun to stay away from her" Chanyeol answered. "Wait...? Baekhyun to stay away from her?" Kai questioned again. Chanyeol nodded. *Does that by chance...____ likes......Baekhyun Hyung then?* Kai thought. "We should find out soon, no worry" Suho reassured them.