12

I Fell In Iove With My Own Tutor

It has been 4 weeks eversince the incident of you and EXO-K. You were finally hiding it perfectly but then there was someone who was still trying to find out who that girl was. And the tutoring with Baekhyun had gotten a lot comfortable for you. Well, you heart will still race face when your with him or around him but you would just ignored it since you don't know why you have that feeling. You walked to school like always they would be waiting for you and you would greet them and they would walk you and Eunjung to class as usual.

Class was pretty boring so you placed your head on you desk and just slept in class through the whole 3 hours of class period. The bell ranged but since you were deeply asleep you didn't hear it. Chanyeol and Baekhyun was about to leave when they saw that you were sleeping so they stop on their tracks and woke you up gently. "____-ah? Wake up.." Chanyeol said warmly gently shaking you to wake up but you didn't budge so he tried it again but didn't work lastly he told Baekhyun to wake you up so he tried. "____-ah? ____-ah? Wake up" he said nicely but you didn't wake up so he tried. "____-ah? ____-ah? Wake up it's time for lunch.." he said calmly with a smile. "I'm not hungry, I'm tired. Let me sleep" you said with a yawn and close your eyes agan. Baekhyun nudged Chanyeol to just leave but he didn't want to so he told Baekhyun to wake you wake again. "____-ah? Wake up" he said again. But you didn't so he came near your ear and said "If you don't wake up I'm going to take your glasses off" you can feel his warm breath against your skin near your neck sending shivers down your spine. When he said that you jumped up from your seat immediately and glared at him and then pouted. "Y-yah. B-B-Baekhyun O-o-oppa! st-stop it" and Chanyeol just laughed clutching onto his stomach while Baekhyun just chuckled. "Haha. Let's go before Eunjung starts to worry" "Okay" and you guys just walked out of the classroom and off to lunch.

At lunch you guys chat with each other and fooling around. Soon the bell rang and it was time to back to class again. A couple of hours had passed and class was getting to be really boring lately to you so all you did was to sleep or take a little nap. Class was boing and you were waiting for the last bell to rang but there was still 20 minutes left. You  prayed for the time to go faster. After a while it was time to go home but you had to tutor Baekhyun today so you texted Eunjung to let her know.

To: Eunjung
From: ____

Unnie. Today I can't walk home with you, I have tutor~ T.T

Seconds later a text from Eunjung..

To: ____
From: Eunjung

Arasso my Baby ____! (: <3

To: Eunjung
From: ____

Gomawo Unnie for understanding. ^^
Have a nice trip home. Okay? <3 <3

To: ____
From: Eunjung

Ara ara. Bye! <3

And with that you left to the front gate and waited for Baekhyun to come out. A couple minutes later he came out. "Baekhyun Oppa!" you yelled happily waving at him. Closer and closer he came. "Baekhyun Oppa? Where do you want to go for tutoring?" you asked. "Molla. The dorms.. I guess" Baekhyun said unsure. "Okay! Let's go!" With that you guys walked to the dorms. It took the both of you about 25 minutes to get there to the dorm since you guys were walking. While walking you saw an ice cream shop and since it was a little hot you wanted ice cream. Without thinking twice you grabbed Baekhyun's wrist causing his heart to hammer in his chest hard and beating faster then usual. "Baekhyun Oppa, since it's hot let's go grab some ice cream" and darted off straight for the shop. While waiting for your turn you were still holding onto his wrist without noticing it until Baekhyun cleared his throat "Ahem Ahem." "Oppa..Are you okay?" you asked confused and questioning look but he just looked down to where you were holding, you followed his gaze and noticed that you were still holding his wrist. "O-oh, I-I'm S--Sorry O-Oppa" you stuttered letting go of his wrist.  You were blushing madly. Until the cashier interrupted, "What would you like?" she asked.  "What flavour do you want Oppa?" you asked Baekhyun. "Mint chocolate chip" he answered and you just nodded with a smile on formed on your lips. "2 mint chocolate chip please" you told the her. "That'll be $5.45." You took out the cash that you had left and gave it to the cashier and left. While eating ice cream you guys finally reached the dorms. You followed Baekhyun from behind since you didn't know what floor they lived on. Couple minutes later you guys arrived and Baekhyun knocked on the door. Both you and Baekhyun heard footsteps coming to open the door and it was Sehun. "____ noona!" he said happily which caused the members to rush to the door to greet you. "A-Annyeong Sehun-ah" you said smiling akwardly at him and the members.

____'s P.O.V

As soon as we arrived at their dorm, Baekhyun Oppa knocked on the door. While waiting for them to open I heard footsteps getting nearer and nearer the door and soon the door opened to reveal Sehun. "____ noona!" he called out and caused me jumped back a bit. Soon all the other members rushed through the door to greet me. "A-Annyeong Sehun-ah" I said smiling akwardly at him and the members. "Hey ____!" I heard Chanyeol Oppa's deep voice. "Hi ____" D.O Oppa said waving. "Hey there" Kai said. "Hi ____-ah" Suho Oppa beamed. "Hi guys" I said with a small chuckle. "Move out of the way and let Baekhyun and ____ in" I heard Suho said waving to them to move. Baekhyun Oppa and I got inside the dorm and I set on the couch comfortablywhile Baekhyun Oppa set beside me. "So.." D.O said starting off. "What are you doing here noona?" Sehun asked with questioning eyes. "Tutor of course!" I beamed. "B-Bwo?!" Chanyeol said surprised. I looked at Baekhyun confused. "You didn't tell them I was your tutor?" I asked eyeing him. "Ani" Baekhyun answered. "So you're his tutor?" Kai asked furrowing his eyebrows. I nodded. "Ohhhh...." they all chorused. "Anyways, Baekhyun Oppa? Do we start here? Or where?" I asked and he pointed to a room and he started to walk toward the room so I just followed along behind him. The room was a bit messy but cleaner then my brother's room so far. "We can start now" he said as he sat on a chair next to a desk. I went to sit on the chair next to him and started the lesson. Soon after I looked at my watch and noticed that it was 8pm already. I got up from my chair which made a screech noise as I got up, "Baek-" I started, but then when I turned I found him peacefully sleeping so I just calmly sat back down and put my head down studying his face features from his milky skin, his eyes peacefully sleeping, his perfectly shape nose and stopped to his perfect pink lips. *Yah Yah Yah! Lee ____! What are you thinking!?* I mentally scolded myself. "I didn't realize he was this handsome up close before" I said to myself. Then I looked back at his face features again over and over again trying to memerize every detail of it so I won't forget how he looks like. *Whenever I'm around you my heart beats faster than it usually does..I don't know this feeling inside me at all* I thought. "I don't know why I feel happy and nervous around you" I said to myself again while I softly gaze at him. "What am I saying? I'm probably just being stupid right now" I said as I shook my head. After a few minutes of looking at him I looked at my watch again and decided to leave so I stood up and started to pack all my things inside my bag and set my bag on the chair I was sitting. I quickly searched around the room for a warm blanket for him. I kept looking until I found one in the closet, I took it out and slowly wrapped it around Baekhyun to keep him warm and I kissed him on his cheek. "Good night Baekhyun Oppa, see you tommorrow.." I whispered into his ear and quietly left the room to go home.

End of ____'s P.O.V

Baekhyun's P.O.V

When we got inside both Chanyeol and my room I walked over to a chair next to Chanyeol's desk and turned to look at her and saw her looking around. "We can start now" I said as I sat down a chair. She came over and sat down on a chair next to me causing my heart to beat faster than before. We opened our textbook to the page we left off and she began the lesson. While I was listening I was getting sleepy so I just set my head down on the desk and slowly closed my eyes until I heard a screech sound I quickly opened my eyes to see who made the noise and saw ____ getting up to leave as she was about to turn to me but I quickly closed my eyes pretend to sleep. "Baek-" she started but then sat back down on her chair. I can tell that her face was near mines because I could feel her breath against my skin sending shivers down my spine making my heart beat faster and faster. It was quiet until she spoke again, "I didn't realize he was this handsome up close before" I heard her say to herself and then again it was back to being quiet. A minute or two she spoke again.."I don't know why I feel happy and nervous when I'm around you" I heard her saying to herself and pause for a second or two then spoke again, "What am I saying? I'm probably just being stupid right now" I heard her saying wanting to chuckle but I held it in not wanting her to know that I'm awake. I soften as I heard those words she was saying. *why am I happy hearing those words?* I thought to myself. After those words she got up from her chair started to pack her things and sat her bag on the chair and went around the room searching something. I heard the closet door opening but I didn't turn to see because she might see me so I just kept pretending to sleep. Soon I heard the closet closing and I can hear her footsteps walking behind my chair wrapping a blanket around me keeping me warm and then I felt something soft on my left cheek sending electricity through my body. *Did ____ just kiss my........cheek?* I thought surprised. And then she whispered into my ear.. "Good night Baekhyun Oppa, see you tommorrow.." and left the room. I touched my cheek on the spot where she had kissed and fell asleep.

And without knowing a smile formed on Baekhyun's lips as he slept.

End of Baekhyun's P.O.V