4

I Fell In Iove With My Own Tutor

The week went by pretty fast and it was now saturday. You woke up from you sleep and looked up at the clock it was already 2 in the evening. So you decided to take a quick shower, well usually doing your morning routine like you usually do. After you finished you went to cook a quick breakfast meal to eat and watch t.v. You looked at the clock and it was already 4pm so you decided to grocery shopping since you don't have anything mush to eat. So you decided to go change into a cute hot pink guard coat, A white stretchy cotton shirt [up to your middle thighs], dark grey leggings, a white converse with black laces to match the outfit, a gold necklace, round gold earrings and straighten your hair down and looked in the mirror for the last time and than left the house to buy groceries. On your way to the grocery store you checked your list of groceries that you had already bought and the ones that you haven't. "Apples..check, onions..check, milk.. check, eggs..check, bacon..check, bread..check and lastly I need penut butter and jelly." you said to yourself. So you decided to go look for it. When were looking around you noticed that it was way high up so you tiptoed and tried to reach for but you couldn't *Aish. I hate being short* you though annoyed to yourself. Until when you noticed that there was a hand grabbing it and handing it to you. "How many jars do you want need?" the person asked. *That voice sounded so familiar* you thought. "Just one would be fine" you answered and looked up to your surprise it was Baekhyun handing you the jar. You froze on your spot still looking at him. "Umm, hello?" Baekhyun said waving his hands in your front of you making  you to come back to your senses. "Oh. Um, Main." you said looking away blushing madly. You heard a chuckle and turned back to see it was Baekhyun chuckling at you. You looked at and gave him the what-the-heck-is-funny look on your face. "Oh mianhae. You're cute when you blush. Do you know that?" he said still chuckling. And you couldn't even believe what was happenning. It was the first time he laughed and smiled at you. You just looked at him dumbfounded. "Oh. Here. This is yours right?" he asked handing you the jar of penut butter and jelly. You just nodded and took the jar. "Gomawo" you said bowing and he looked at you in awe and said "It's okay" he said and smiled which made your heart skip a beat and with that you smiled and left him. *Why does my heart beat so fast than normal?And why does my skip a beat when he smiles? Am I sick?* You thought to yourself but ignored the thought of it and went to pay for your groceries and walked out. "That was the first time I heard him laugh and smile" you said to yourself and walked home happily.

Baekhyun's P.O.V

Since I moved out to live on my own with the rest of the other members we decided to go grocery shopping. While shopping I saw a girl reaching for something and I looked up to see that she was reaching for a jar of peanut butter and jelly so I decided to go and help her reach for it. I have to admit she's cute when she's trying to reach for it. So I grabbed it and handed it to her and asked "How many jars do you want need?" "Just one would be fine" she answered and looked up she seemed a little surprise to see me handing her the jar. She froze on your spot not moving and was staring at me like she knows me or something. "Umm, hello?" I asked her waving my hands in front of her making  her come back to her senses. "Oh. Um, Main." she said looking away blushing madly and  I chuckled. *It's cute when she blushes* I thought to myself. She looked at me and gave me the what-the-heck-is-funny look on her face. "Oh mianhae. You're cute when you blush. Do you know that?" I said still chuckling. "Oh. Here. This is yours right?" I asked handing her the jar of penut butter and jelly. She just nodded and took the jar. "Gomawo" she said bowing and I just looked at her in awe and said "It's okay" and gave her my eye smile and she left. "Wow. She's really pretty and cute but, she looks familiar.." I mumbled to myself and I headed back to the others who were just staring at me like I'm an aliean or some kind of wired creature. "What?" I asked them innocently. "B-Bae-Baekhyun h-hyung" Sehun said still looking me without blinking. "Yes?" I asked raising a brow. "Byun Baek, that was the first time you laugh and smile!" Chanyeol beamed happily. I just ignored them until Suho hyung spoke "Yah. Baekhyun-ah? Do you like her?" I just looked at him and gave him the what-do-you-mean look. "I mean DO YOU LIKE YOU?" he asked again and I blushed. "So you do like her huh?" Kai asked. I just nodded and than looked away. "She is really pretty! Even more than the girls at our school!" D.O said causing us gave him a weird look. "Yeah Baekhyun hyung she is really really pretty" Sehun said happily. "I guess. She is really pretty." I said smiling. "But..she looked kind of familiar though.." I mumbled. "What?" D.O asked confused. "Oh nothing. Let's go pay!" I said changing the subject. They all went first excpet for Suho hyung and he asked "What do you mean she looks familiar Baekhyun?" "Huh? Oh nothing.." I said trying to ignore the question. And we head home.

End of Baekhyun's P.O.V